Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Looking for specific roleplay scenario

Good time of the day to you, fellow roleplayer. It's great that you decided to stop by.
I would be glad to roleplay a scenario with a minimum amount of smut, 90/10 plot/smut ratio, as it's centered around character development.
In my roleplaying style, I prefer to be subtle, up to the point. I dislike posting twenty paragraphs or meet a certain word threshold, it seems... pointless, I guess? Really though, I don't get it. I am, however, quite descriptive, even though I tend to keep it short, you can pick out details to respond to. When it's dialogue time, I prefer it to be short posts, rather than answering several different questions/points at a time, make the dialogue flow as it naturally would - phrase by phrase.

A scenario I had in mind is one that I'm currently developing and I'd welcome input from you, some ball-bouncing to get the thought going.
My character is already set. Their name is Dmitriy Yurievich Kovalyov. Dmitriy, or Dima, for shorters. They're affected by antisocial personality disorder. Plainly, they are a psychopath. No guilt, remorse, empathy. They are, however, capable of intellectual appreciation. I did a comprehensive study on psychopathy, as well as scoured the internet to understand psychopaths better, so I'm fairly capable of roleplaying one. That is to say, psychopaths aren't violent, they're simply unemotional and logical.

Your character is a neurotypical one, a male or a female, doesn't really matter. Could be a neighbour, could be a long-term friend to my character who's aware (to some extent) of their difference from the general population. Because of your character's unique stance or intriguing, captivating personality that's broad and open-minded, they present some value to Dmitriy.

The way they're introduced to each other may be via a violent event (robbery, muggery, etc.) where Dmitriy protects them, or via simply taking interest in Dmitriy (because they obviously don't really care to initiate it in the firstplace, they're perfectly fine on their own).

I tend to have the setting a more cyberpunk-ish one, implants, wars, etc., and I already have a world in mind. I'll share it with you if you're interested in the RP itself! That said, for examples of my RPs you can watch the following posts:

Here
Here

I'm a dum-dum. Please, do PM me if you're interested, yeah?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom