Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beauty and the Nerd. desperado1089 x Alisa_Perne

Ally was as limp as an overcooked noodle, "Mmhm." was the only words that could escape her mouth as the world grew dark and she fell asleep. Sean had quite literally fucked her to sleep.

"But I'm not." Chamar said as she started to ride Sean like a horse, she had not yet had her fill and was determined to get it.

Last edited:
"Good!", Sean exclaimed, deliberately gripping the strap-on in a way that the other end would grind against Chamar's clit as she rode him, his other hand pulling and pinching her nipples. "We...haven't had...much one-on-one time...since we met," he panted between moans.

"Mmmhm." Chamar said with a high pitched whine, "And now...." she started to ride harder and faster, "We can." she gasped as she trembled and had another orgasm all over him, and she kept riding, almost desperate for more cock.

"Yep!", was all Sean managed as Chamar nearly milked another orgasm from him, but he was able to maintain control and keep providing her pleasure. His free hand pinched and pulled her tight, perky breasts and the hardened nipples that capped them, while the other continued to hold the strap-on in such a way that it kept grinding into her clit as she rode him.

Chamar let out a surprised yep, then a lewd moan as Sean pinched her nipples, it was all too much, and just as she had crested over another wave of orgasmic pleasure, her body was assaulted with another tremor of orgasmic pleasure and she fell forward onto him and started breathing heavily, body nearly spent, she rested there and breathed heavily.

Sean lay there under Chamar and, despite her having flopped onto him, he still hadn't cum yet. So he started rolling his hips in a circle, gently, so it wouldn't overwhelm her but maybe she might have one more little sneeze of an orgasm at least? At any rate, he didn't make a big production with the noises, but he did gasp audibly the moment before he released a thick load inside her, his cock pulsing against her slick walls.

Chamar did indeed let out a small high pitched moan as she felt him thrusting into her, her orgasm synched perfectly with his, "How?" she said breathing heavily, "How do you still have the energy for this, let alone anything left in your balls?"

"I dunno, guess I just found the right people to turn me on enough." Sean slid her tiny frame forward on his body so he could give her a kiss. He lowered his voice to a small whisper. "Don't tell Mary and AJ, but out of all the others besides Ally, you're my favorite." His teasing smile, plus the wink that followed, telegraphed clearly that he was not at all serious about that.

Chamar put a hand over her mouth and pretended to be shocked and playfully slapped him on the chest, "I'm gunna tell your wife when she wakes up, and she is going to have a field day with you." She giggled and kissed him.

"I haven't put a ring on anyone yet, silly. Besides, I thought I said, 'except for you and Ally'? Course, I can't blame you for being cum-drunk." Sean kissed Chamar and started loosening the straps that held the dildo in place on her pussy. "You got one more in you, do you think?" He winked, and finally managed to remove the strap-on.

"Mmmh, just one, for you." Chamar said and leaned down to nip at his neck, "But I don't wanna ride this time, I want it doggy style."

"Mmm, mish as a compromise? I wanna see your face when you cum." Sean reached down and teased Chamar's pussy with his fingers, in order to persuade her.

Chamar let out a gentle moan, "You can't always get what you want love."

"Maybe, but I can try." Sean flipped them over so Chamar was on her back, and then flipped her over so she was on her stomach. "You want it like this, or do you wanna get up on all fours?" His hard cock probing her entrance telegraphed that he could care less.

Chamar got on all fours and wiggled her ass, teasing the tip of his cock with her slit, "Like this." she whispered.

"Mmm, one of these days I'm just gonna take you right there when you're flat on that beautiful mug of yours." Sean then plunged his rampantly hard cock into Chamar's aforementioned slit, finding it still dripping wet and waiting for him. He started thrusting in and out, and after a few moments he wrapped his arms around her and held her back against his chest, the different angle hitting all the right spots as he breathed hotly on her neck between kissing it.

Chamar had no words, only breaths of air, followed by a sharp one when he picked her up a moan finally escaped her lips and she reached around behind him and gave his ass a squeeze as she took in another sharp breath, she felt warm fluid dripping down her legs, she was so wet, it was hard to tell anymore if she had an orgasm or was just dripping her own fluids.

"Mmm, that's it Chammie, let Daddy fuck you. You are so fucking beautiful with your doe eyes and your pixie haircut and your perky little titties. Cum all over my cock, yeah. Milk Daddy for all I'm worth." Sean started really railing her now, his energy restored.

"Mmmhm." Chamar said, biting her lip, fluids running down her legs, she found her energy again and started to push back into his crotch as he pushed into her, making him pound her as hard as he could, feeling him deep inside her, elicited a moan with every stroke.

"Fuck yeah, come on, I know you can cum for real still!" Sean kept pounding Chamar, determined to get her to cum first, in a way that's not just the steady, constant feeling she's been having. No, he wanted her to suck the cum out of his cock with her orgasm, and he railed her like he meant that.

Chamar gritted her teeth, he was pounding her with all of his might and his words were enough to send her careening over the edge of yet another orgasm, her pussy clinched around his cock as he pumped her, and she nearly screamed and had a very hard time holding herself up as she came all over his cock.

"Yes! Haha!" The rest of Sean's vocabulary was reduced to a series of moans and repeated uses of "fuck", "yeah" and "God" as he slammed his cock into her one final time as she began milking him, his member pulsing as hard as it did the first time with Ally as it decorated her insides with a thick, warm load.

They rolled onto their side together, his face nuzzled in the crook of her neck, his panting and hers the only sounds in the room.

"Sean." Chamar whispered, "Please promise me you wont give your heart to anyone else but Ally. This whole thing, its perfect, but remember who brought all of us together, please tell me you love her still."

"Of course," he said, giving Chamar a peck on the back of her neck. "I can give my heart to Ally, and you and Mary and AJ, if that's what you all want. Not to quote that Disney musical about a bunch of high-school kids that some people prefer to never admit they ever liked, but we're all in this together."

Chamar faked a gag, "Please, never, ever, ever, mention musicals, Ally likes that crap, I....eughhh, no romance is so." She paused, as if she almost had a revelation. "That's it! She said, that's what it was, when Ally and I parted ways, we always said it was because were utterly incompatible outside the bedroom, now I get it, I'm entirely incapable of being romantic, she likes musicals, flower pedals in the bath tub and candle light dinners. I....I get it." she turned to sean, "Sean you have to help me, I want to completely win her over, not steal her necessarily, but I want to show her that I am truly in this now and I can be romantic." She grinned.

Back
Top Bottom