Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beauty and the Nerd. desperado1089 x Alisa_Perne

Sean fucking lost it at that point, ramming his cock up into Ally's gushing depths as he painted her insides with his cum again.

"I think they are," Mary said from the monitor. Sean nodded in agreement, and motioned to Ally. "Her idea, of course. Her record, too."

Ally fell over panting and kissing Sean before finally letting go and laying next to him, "I would't be opposed to a player two." she said smirking at chamar who simply grinned and looked at Sean.

"Me neither," Sean said, panting as well. "What is that now, five for you, Ally?"

Meanwhile, Mary and AJ had perhaps realized how cum-drunk they were and simply sat back and watched, the Magic Wands out of camera view in their chargers. They weren't opposed to using less electronic means to get off if the mood struck them, however.

"I lost track." she giggled, "Who cares, let's go till we cant, Chamar bring those lips here!" Ally said and chamar crawled on top of her and started kissing her, as the two started kissing they moaned and started grinding against eachother, giving Sean a show.

"I think it was five," Sean said, and as if by magic, his cock became hard again when Chamar started going at it with Ally. "Hey, you two, don't move. I'm gonna try something here..." Sean sat up and scrambled over to where he could fuck either of them if he wanted to, and thus he plunged his throbbing member deep into Chamar's wet, swollen pussy, letting her grinding motions on Ally do the job of fucking him at the same time.

Meanwhile, Mary and AJ still kept their hands to their sides, but their hardening nipples and shining pussies suggested that that wouldn't last.

Chamar let out a groan as Sean penetrated her, and Ally did the same feeling her pussy rub up against Chamars and Sean fucking Chamar triggered an instant orgasm for Ally and she squirted coating the mattress in her juices, instead of a moan she plunged her tongue deep into Chamars mouth, fishing around as if looking for something.

"Six. Somebody's sensitive," Sean chuckled, before taking the initiative and ramming his cock in and out of the petite, pixie haircut-topped brunette.

Meanwhile, AJ and Mary had, as expected, begun to play with themselves again, using just their hands this time but both their pussies were so wet, aroused and swollen that they kept jerking their hands away with cute little yelps, trying not to cum until Sean and Chamar did, despite how incredibly sensitive they both were.

"Maybe." Ally said as she quivered, short of breath and panting, Chamar on the other hand, had yet to get close to her limit and began screaming and yelling and kissing ally, making out with her furiously as Sean fucked her.

Sean gleefully continued to fuck Chamar, pounding her into Ally and grunting and groaning with pleasure.

AJ and Mary, meanwhile, were still trying not to cum nearly instantly, but their sensitive mounds got used to it eventually, so they started finger-fucking themselves as their eyes were fixed on the camera, silently encouraging Sean and Chamar with the looks on their faces as they moaned and squealed in pleasure.

"The strap on." Ally cried out, or tried to, she wasn't sure if it was audible and there wasn't much too the sentence but she hoped her point was made.

Sean, AJ and Mary were all utterly confused at Ally's outburst, the former even halting in his pounding of Chamar to look at her with a blank expression on his face.

"Get, the strap on." Ally said breathing heavily, "And have Chamar, fuck me with it, while Sean fucks her."

AJ piped up. "I'll do it! I know where they are anyways!" She disappeared from the screen, rummaging through the toys and grabbing what Ally asked for, and dashing down to where they were. Mary had actually gotten up and ran behind her, so now they all were in the same place, Mary marveling at the impressiveness of it all. "Damn, had no idea I was BFFs with Batman!", she quipped. Sean, meanwhile, had turned off the "show", as they were now all in front of each other, and of course Mary had grabbed a couple of big, fleshy dildos for her and AJ to play with while they watched Sean, Ally and Chamar.

AJ had an idea, and put the strap-on on Chamar for her, making sure to be as handsy as possible, which more than likely left her almost as breathless as when Sean was fucking her. Then they all got into "position", AJ and Mary actually hopping up on either nightstand so that Sean could have a good view as he fucked Chamar, their dildos at the ready. Gesturing to the fake cock dangling from the strap-on, Sean said, "Ladies first," with a smirk. He would re-enter Chamar as soon as she sunk the strap-on into Ally.

Ally was entirely enamored by everything going on in the room, AJ and Mary who had been fucking all afternoon still seemed like they had not had enough. The gigantic strap on now dangling between Chamar's legs, she spread her legs and smiled. "Give it to me baby."

Chamar obliged, although it did shock Ally with the speed at which this command was obeyed, she plunged the giant strap on into Ally's pussy quite quickly, and began to jack hammer her, which caused Ally to grip the sheets, and grit her teeth as a moan escaped her lips.

As soon as Chamar started fucking Ally, Sean was right there, fucking Chamar with the real thing as hard and fast as everything else that was going on. Meanwhile, Mary and AJ had both promptly started to fuck themselves with their dildos, moaning and writhing in pleasure.

Ally squirmed and moaned, a babbling drooling mess, only wanting more and more, words were lost to her, all she could do was breathe and moan, Chamar was getting pretty close to that state too as she paused for a brief second to grunt and then moan as she had her own orgasm.

Words had not failed Sean this time, as he said, "What's the matter, Chammie? Thought you were more expressive than that?" Seized by a wild idea, he pulled out of Chamar without cumming, and went over to Mary and pulled her over to where the rest of them were, her dildo still clamped into her pussy as she yelped cutely in pleasure as she was abruptly moved. Laying her down next to Ally and pulling out the dildo, he set it on the bed in reach of Ally to grab it and lick it clean if she wished, and Sean started fucking her while he reached over and began to finger Ally's asshole. He probably was still never gonna put his cock in there, but he was sure that the feeling of being double-penetrated, even with a finger in the other hole, would make her feel like she died and went to heaven or something.

Ally let out a surprised yelp when he started to finger her ass, that yelp quickly turned into a moan as she bit her lip and started to enjoy it. "Oooh, never felt that before." she moaned, "Fuck me?" she begged, seeing if he would at least try it, the sensation was new for her too.

"Little busy, baby," Sean answered, not answering Ally directly. But he did make up for it by adding another finger, as he drove Mary crazy with his cock and AJ watched on, pushing herself ever closer to the edge.

Ally let out another moan as she squirmed, on the verge of her own orgasm she grabbed the dildo and started sucking it, moaning into it as Chamar kept pounding her, Ally was going to cum soon, but she wanted Sean inside her so badly, she wanted those fingers to become a cock so badly, but her words were unintelligible as she begged for it.

Sean decided, to hell with it, and pulled out of Mary with an apologetic look and sidestepped over to Ally and Chamar...and plunged his throbbing cock into the former's now sufficiently primed asshole, his length meaning that as long as Chamar didn't roll her hips too far backwards, they would be fine. Meanwhile, Mary didn't miss a beat and immediately started fingering herself; Sean decided to spread the love a bit and press his thumb against Chamar's tight rosebud. He might fuck her next, he decided somewhat hazily, but his dick was only ever going in one woman's ass, and that woman was Ally.

Ally let out a cry of pleasure as Sean penetrated her, a cry that turned into a louder cry that turned into the biggest squirting orgasm she had ever had in her entire life, leaving her body sweaty and every muscle in her body twitching as she laid there, no words, no noise, just riding out the best orgasm of her entire life, wordless, barely breathing, just existing in a state of orgasmic bliss as she was plowed.

Sean, meanwhile, was not done, thankfully. He may have been okay with fucking Ally's ass, but he wouldn't be caught dead cumming in it. He pulled out and let her ride out her orgasm, and then he laid down between her and Mary and lifted Chamar off of the redhead and onto his cock, filling her pussy with his throbbing member as the fake one she wore was still attached and flopped about comically as it was covered in Ally's fluids.

Meanwhile, Mary and AJ had both cum hard, again, and decided to curl up on a nearby couch for another nap.

Ally laid there, and whimpered as both cocks were pulled out of her, she was completely drained, so she just watched the show and played with herself absentmindedly, loving what was happening in front of her.

"Aww, look Chamar, our stronk waifu is finally spent. But I suppose with how hard she came, we can just say her record's been shattered, hmm?" He pulled Chamar down and Ally over to share in a rather lewd three-way kiss as she temporarily stilled in her riding, then when they broke apart she straightened up and kept on going.

Back
Top Bottom