Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beauty and the Nerd. desperado1089 x Alisa_Perne

Smiling, he went straight for the kill shot, pressing the vibrating head of the tool straight against her pussy, holding it there firmly and ruthlessly. "Count starts now, Wonder Woman."

"One." She grunted, "N-n-n-no f-f-fair!" Ally said, "Two." she started to moan and sweat, "ThreeaaaaaaaaaaAAAAH!!!" she squirted all over the bench, panting, sweating, "That.......wasnt......fair." she said, "I thought you were........going to use......your tongue, toys are cheating."

"It's really not meant as a sex toy, but still. I love messing with you from time to time. Plus, I don't see you complaining." He grinned and slid her hips forward on the bench, so they were almost at the edge; he knelt down and, with his cock in his hand, said, "You ever been fucked on a bench press machine before?" Then he leaned in and whispered seductively in her ear. "Well even if you haven't, you have now," and entered her all the way up to the hilt.

Last edited:
She wanted to say she had, she wanted to say this wasn't her first time, but she really did not get the opportunity as he entered her up to the hilt, and quickly. The only thing that escaped her lips was a moan as he once again filled her up in the best way possible.

He had read what she was about to say in her expression before he filled her. "I thought you had," he said with a smile, as he started going in and out in a slow, sensual way, looking intensely into her big, beautiful green eyes.

Her mouth opened and a moan escaped it as she gazed into his eyes, wrapping her hands around the back of his neck she pulled him forward for a long passionate kiss, gyrating her hips to his rhythm.

"Mm-hmm, mm-hmm," he kept repeating, keeping their lips locked as long as possible before he came up for air. "That's it, yes. You're so beautiful. I love you so much." Sean increased his pace a little, groaning in pleasure as Ally tossed her head back in her own reaction to the uptick in stimulation.

"Yeah?" She said with a high pitched moan, loving every single second of their attempt to set and or break a record, she felt her sex began to clinch around his cock as an orgasm built up.

"Mmm, you gonna cum for me baby?" Sean started fucking Ally for real now, his cock pounding her nice and hard. But it was difficult to hold back, and it took barely thirty seconds from the point he started really pounding her to lose his shit, moaning her name as he rammed his cock into her, the organ pulsing lewdly as it released another thick load into her warm depths.

As if his orgasm triggered hers, which in this case it truly did, she grabbed him by the hips and pulled him deep inside of her and held him there as her wet sex clinched around his member and squirted her juices all over his crotch, she moaned and clawed at his hips as she wrapped her legs around his hips and held him there, riding it out.

Panting, Sean rested his head on Ally's shoulder as he came down from his high. "How--how many is that, now?", he asked, chuckling breathlessly. He had to find somewhere to sit, so he pulled out, climbed off of Ally and the machine, and sat down hard on a nearby bench.

"Four." She said breathing heavily, "Just four." She started lifting the weights, working up a sweat and keeping up her energy, "Come on baby, that can't be all that's left. Give me all you got, bring that cock to my lips and let me suck out another load." she licked her lips and opened her mouth in anticipation.

Sean smirked mischievously. "I though this was your record we were trying to break?", he said in a playful tone, grabbing the discarded massager and brandishing it like a weapon.

"Both?" She said, "No, no toys that is not fair." She giggled, "Now bring that cock to my lips baby." she licked her lips and smiled, "Please?"

Sighing in mock resignation, Sean began walking towards Ally, using the massager to wake up his reluctant cock, which actually responded and became alive again by the time he reached her. Grinning, he put the cock in her face, and as soon as she would put her lips around it, he'd put the massager on her pussy again.

She wrapped her lips around his cock and started to throat in and fuck her mouth with his cock, moaning and drooling on it, wanting to suck another load out of him.

Cackling in a silly imitation of a Bond villain, he pressed the massager firmly against her pussy. "You will cum first, or you shall perish in the shark tank!" He turned it up as high as it would go.

Ally felt the vibrations hit her cunt and it brought her arousal to its height, she did not cum instantly and she would hold out as long as she could, deepthroating him and fucking her throat with his cock, determined to win this little game they had going.

It was a good thing that he was already nice and sensitive from having cum at least 3 times, so Sean let a fourth orgasm slip past his control with little resistance, coating the back of Ally's throat as he grunted and groaned in pleasure.

Ally hummed on his cock and moaned as she swallowed his cum, finally pulling his cock from her mouth, "I winGUAAHH! she cried out as an orgasm hit her, she panted and rode it out, afterwards, breathing heavily she said, "No fair."

Sean just laughed, and kissed Ally's forehead, not wanting to taste himself in case she still had some in her mouth. He wasn't THAT kinky. "Sorry, love. But it was fun, wasn't it?"

"Mmmhm." she said breathing heavily, "Fuck me." she said, "Fuck me and cum, then cum again." she begged for it, she had never been this horny before, but she was loving every minute of their sex crazed escapades.

"Mmm, I love this new side of you. But perhaps we should go somewhere more comfortable? There's that couch down in my nerd-cave. Heh, that was fun, fucking me in the *actual* Captain's Chair from First Contact, huh?" He sat down next to Ally, stroking her sweaty hair out of her face, and kissed her cheek as she pondered his proposal. "Either way, we should go for Round 8 in the shower! Plus didn't we first fuck in one? Sort of full circle, don't you think?"

Ally giggle, "Mmm heh, okay, round eight in the shower." she stood up on wobbly legs, oh boy, you are wearing me out." she chuckled and sat down, "I uh, I might need a moment." she smiled and kissed him.

"Take all the time you need, love," Sean responded, after Ally had stopped kissing him. "We don't have to tell anyone we took a break. We can just rewrite the record to say that you've thus far been able to cum seven times in the space of six hours."

Back
Top Bottom