Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Beauty and the Nerd. desperado1089 x Alisa_Perne

Chamar arched her back and her hips, gyrating against Mary and AJ's faces, wanting them to taste every inch of her folds and every ounce of her fluids, she let out a cry and tore at the sheets, squirting fluids all over their faces.

Ally happily lapped up the cum Sean shot into her mouth and swallowed. "One." she said after she pulled Sean's cock out of her mouth with a pop, she slid up his body and slid his cock into her pussy then kissed him on the lips, slowly gyrating her hips and starting to bounce on his cock.

How the hell am I still hard?? Sean held up a finger in agreement, smiling into their kiss. He was amazed at what was happening as he matched Ally's gyrations with some thrusts of his own, moaning into her kiss.

Meanwhile AJ and Mary came undone at the exact same time as Chamar, gushing all over the place as they screamed in ecstasy. By now, the girls had had the foresight to replace the bed sheets with a plastic tarp until they were ready to actually sleep. It came in handy on more than one occasion.

Ally smiled and started to bounce harder, "My...record....is..." She took a sharp breath, getting closer. "Seven!" she shouted as she had her first orgasm, riding through it, not stopping. She was more than ready to meet or break that record right here on the garage floor. She slowed her pace ever so slightly as she kept bouncing on his cock.

Sean merely responded by holding up both of his hands, each one with closed fists save for the index fingers as she kept riding him. He started playing with her tits, moaning and grunting slightly.

Meanwhile the three girls in the bedroom had snuggled with each other contentedly, and before long they were taking a nice afternoon nap in each other's arms.

Ally leaned back and started to buck her hips and ride him harder, she was getting close and she wanted him to feel it. She put her hands on his thighs and used them to lift herself up and bounce quicker.

Sean smirked and started jackhammering up into her, their bodies slapping together as he was close as well. He moaned out a good, long "Fuuuuuuck!" as he came deep inside her.

Ally arched her back and came with him, clawing at the blanket and squeezing his thighs with hers, "Two." she said with a smile and a moan as she slid off his cock, and between his legs, she slid his cock into her mouth and started sucking it.

Sean slid back into a sitting position. "Uh-uh. You got me off by myself, it's only fair I return the favor." He crawled around between her legs, turned her over so he could see her beautiful face and her fiery bush, and plunged his fingers into her wet folds, using his other hand to sensually knead her breasts.

"No." Ally said pushing him back with her substantial strength and pushing him back on his back, "That's not how this is going to work today cowboy."

"Oof!", Sean let out when his back hit the concrete garage floor. "Okay, fine, let me get back on the blanket at least!" He got up and laid back down on his back, the blanket underneath him once more. "Unless you wanna try another position? Doggy style, perhaps?"

"Only after you give me another load." Ally said working his cock with her hands, and licking the tip.

Sean just shrugged. "You got it, Chief." He grunted in response to Ally's efforts, shifting himself forward in a bid to put more of himself inside her mouth.

Ally started to work his cock faster, wanting her second reward so he could take his, she moaned and sucked, and spat all over his cock, being as lewd and dirty as possible knowing full well he enjoyed a nice wet sloppy blowjob.

Sean let out a short but intense "Gahh!" sound as he came again, his seed coating Ally's throat like some lewd sort of milk. "That's two for me now, I think?", he panted. "Not that it's a competition, of course."

"Three." Ally said with a smirk, "Remember you came in me right before this, what position next baby?" She asked.

Sean tapped his chin in thought. "Well I'd like to fuck you standing up, like we did back at the hotel, but we've done that in the shower a million times. I think it's about time we christen the gym, don't you think?"

"Fine." Ally said, "I need a workout anyway." She smiled, "Go on then, lead the way, or do I need to grab you by the cock and show you where it is?"

"I hear cumming is good cardio," Sean smirked. "And I don't recall you being away from me long enough to go find it." He leaned up and started tickling her and nomming her neck playfully.

"L-l-lead the wa-" She would have finished her sentence but she started laughing instead, she wiggled and tickled him back, "Stop it!" she said giggling, "No fair!" she kept giggling but her efforts to tickle him were futile as she was too busy trying to protect herself from being tickled.

Sean stopped suddenly and just looked into Ally's beautiful green eyes. "I love you," he said, kissing her before getting to his feet and offering to help her to hers. "Shall we continue our little romp, my lady?" He would look courtly, offering her his hand in a pose like some knight of yore, if it weren't for the fact they were both butt-ass naked and all the rest.

She took his hand and pulled herself up, "Of course my good sir." she smiled and kissed his cheek, "I love you too."

Sean smiled, and led them into the house proper, past the central area and into the opposite wing of the house from the master bedroom and all. He stopped at a door and opened it, revealing a state-of-the-art gym with all the latest equipment, but along one wall was a trophy case with all of Ally's achievements. "I figured that jackass wouldn't miss these. Didn't want to give him a chance to figure out a way to fuck with them, so I had them bought over here. Your old equipment is still safe in storage, and I can have it put up somewhere on display, cause you said it had sentimental value." He led them over to the far wall, which was made of glass with a door set into it; beyond it was a spa room with showers, hot tub and sauna, and a door to the pool deck. "So, where shall we go first?"

Ally was shocked, "I....this...you....this cant be all for me?" she said looking around, "This is all, this is heaven." she said as she pointed to one of the machines, "Lets try something." she said walking over to one of the machines, she pulled a pin and set it down to a weight of one hundred and sixty pounds then sat on the bench and grabbed the pulldown bar, "In between my legs." she said smiling, "Lets see how many reps I can get before you make me cum."

Sean grinned. "It was here before, but now that you're here, yeah, it is for you." When she sat down at one of the machines, he had a mad idea. "One second, love." He dashed into the spa room, through another door that actually led to a small massage room, and came back with an electric vibrating body massager. He grinned like the cat that caught the canary, as he turned the wireless device on and said, "Ready when you are."

"Ooooh." she shivered, "This just got a lot more fun." she pulled down with her arms, lifting the weight, every muscle in her body flexing as she lifted the weight, a smile on her face as she preformed for him.

Back
Top Bottom