Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female The College Experience (College related prompts)

Cumgummy

Super-Earth
Kinklist

For the sake of being easy to read, I'm going to list out a few prompts with descriptions. That being said, these are more general ideas than anything else, if you have a similar idea to any of these, feel free to pitch them!

As for my roleplay style:
  • I prefer to roleplay in first person, but can do third.
  • I like at least a short paragraph for average response length, but I'm okay with occasional short messages and occasional long messages. I myself am capable of multiple paragraph responses, though the longer the responses the longer it will be between messages.
  • I can usually respond at least once a day, and am capable of devoting a few hours to rapid responses if we really get into it.
  • I prefer long term roleplays, and can appreciate long buildups. I'm willing to wait even months for things to get really dirty. That being said, I'm totally okay with jumping into the smut as soon as possible.
Anyway, here are the prompts:

Taking the Shy, Awkward Nerd's Virginity
This is probably the most wholesome idea I have. Basically, I'd play as myself, a shy awkward college boy. You can play as basically whoever you want, though preferable another college girl. You can be anything from a similarly shy, awkward and inexperienced nerdy girl to a sorority girl who parties every night. Regardless of how this starts, the idea would be that it eventually blossoms into a loving, wholesome relationship.

As a somewhat alternate version of this story, you can play as a sort of "Virgin trainer." Basically you wouldn't just want to take my virginity, but train me to make sure I never have trouble getting laid again. You could do this however you want, but in my mind the hottest way would be for you to help me seduce women, take them into the bedroom with me, and have a three way as you teach me how to fuck them. Yes this is also kinda the plot to Huniepop, but it's still hot.

Additional alternate idea: I could somehow end up in a group of friends that's all girls, except for me. This could be a board game club where I joined an all girl group, or a lab group in a class that's all girls. Either way, once you find out I'm a virgin, you decide to do me a favor...

The New College Freshman and the Irresistible Senior Cock
It's a classic story. A girl comes to college, ready to explore the world and enjoy her new freedom, and within days, or even minutes, an upperclassman shows up, and gets her to fall madly in love with him. These relationships are almost always harmful, and manipulative, and if you want to roleplay it as such, I'm more than willing. However, since it's fantasy, it can be as wholesome of a relationship as you want it to be. The main idea here is that you would eventually become obsessed with me, and I might become obsessed with you. Your sex drive would be through the roof and all you'd be able to think of is getting railed by me. You might as well live in my bedroom, since you're constantly there, either getting fucked or waiting desperately for me to come back.

The Sorority's Pet

(This prompt can also work in any house with all girls)

Dating is hard, even casual hookups can be hard. Guys either catch feelings, play with your feelings, are inconsistent, are bad in bed, or have some other issue. As the girls of the house complain over dinner, someone says, jokingly

"I wish we could have some sort of servant, like a butler, whos only job is just to fuck us. He wouldn't want anything more, he wouldn't send us cryptic texts, he would just live in our house, fuck us on demand, and do nothing else."

The group laughs, but for some reason, the idea catches. The girls start listing off the qualities they like (Big dick, tall, abs, etc.) until they have a fully defined, extremely specific, ideal dream sex servant.

I want to be that servant. The guy who lives in a sorority house, whose only job is to fuck on demand. Each girl has different needs, and so I need to be able to adapt to give every girl the exact fucking they want, every time. This can happen a number of ways, ranging from sort of realistic to completely unrealistic:

An interview where you make random boys apply for the role, sending in pictures, measurements, and giving some of the boys an interview.

One of the sisters might be something of a witch, and could try to summon this perfect man from nothing, creating a human who can change appearance at whim, and has superhuman abilities to do whatever the girls want him to do.

Please feel free to message me, I am always looking for new partners!

Back
Top Bottom