Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male Seeking Long-Term Partner and Friend!

peachgane

A Cute Peach
Hey everyone! I'm hoping to find potential long-term partners and friends who rp MxM stuff. I'm into both OCs and world building, and also playing as canon characters from various shows/games (mostly anime/video games). I prefer to RP on Discord where we can make our own private server with multiple RPs, but if you'd like to get to know each other on this platform first, I'm more than happy to do that.

So let's get to the meat and potatoes of what I'm looking for...

If I were to describe my RP style, it would be mostly romance with a slathering of action. I really love to come up with interesting plots, and I greatly enjoy world building but ALL my rps have romance and/or smut to some degree in them. It feels good to build up to it. That said, I'm open to both slow burn rps as well as quick one shots depending on our mood. I'm really flexible when it comes to this sort of thing, and you'll find that I'm extremely laid back. I loooove asking my partner what they're in the mood for. I'm a people pleaser!

I really prefer playing sub/bottom. Sometimes I'm in the mood to switch, but it's not very often. I do enjoy powerbottoming sometimes though! My character types are pretty varied. Sometimes I enjoy playing that sweet innocent guy, other times I like playing the asshole bad boy. It all depends! I like using anime/video game reference pics, but you don't have to. I just ask that we not use real people because it makes me feel a lil uncomfortable.

I'm hoping to find a partner that can put in as much effort to plotting and leading the rp as I like to. It's no fun when one side is always leading ALL the time. Let's take turns!

As for sexual stuff, I am extremely open to trying new things. My kink list is pretty long, and if it's not something I've tried, I'm usually game for trying it. I have very few hard nos which you can see from my f-list right here!

Now without further ado, I'm going to list a few quick things you might be interested in knowing.
01493c4b6cd112c93bccb96f535bc005.png
~A Little About Me~
  • I've been rping on an off for about 15+ years.
  • I'm 33 years old and female.
  • I write in third person, past tense.
  • I write anywhere from one paragraph up to like five paragraphs depending on my inspiration.
  • I'm not picky when it comes to rp length as long as I have something to work with on your part.
  • I'll rp over PMs but I greatly prefer Discord.
  • I also play a ton of video games, so if you're looking for a friend to game with too, I'm all for it!

~What I'm Looking For~
  • A person that's over 18, preferably in their 20's or older.
  • Writing in third person. Tense is not important.
  • I'd love a partner who enjoys playing dominant/top characters.
  • Characters of all personality types.
  • Decent grammar and spelling, but doesn't have to be perfect!
  • People who will help move the story along and help me to plot things.
  • Someone looking for a healthy friendship as well as an rp partner.
  • People who can reply kind of regularly. I'm not down to RP every single day, so you don't have to be either, but it would be nice to get in several replies when we ARE in the mood to rp.
  • People interested in romance/smut/kinks in their rps.
  • People who enjoy MxM.

~Genres I Enjoy~
*My cravings will be bolded
  • ABO/Omegaverse
  • Androids
  • Angel/Demon
  • Arranged Marriage
  • BDSM
  • Business
  • Crime
  • Dark/Heavy material
  • Dystopian
  • Fairy Tales/Fantasy
  • Haunted
  • High School/College
  • Hogwarts/Magic School
  • Hospital
  • Hooker/Stripper
  • Mafia
  • Master/Slave
  • Merpeople
  • Monster
  • Pen Pal
  • Pirate
  • Post apoc
  • Prison
  • Reincarnation/Soulmates
  • Rockstar/Celebrity/Royalty
  • Roommate
  • Space/Sci-fi
  • Steampunk
  • Utopian
  • Vampire
  • Victorian
  • Western
  • Wonderland
  • Zombie Apoc
~Fandoms~
  • My Hero Academia
  • Heaven Official's Blessing
  • Genshin
  • SK8
  • Voltron
  • There's more but these are the ones I'm most interested in right now!
Last but not least, I want to mention that I normally make my characters on the fly. You can do that too, or you can use characters you already have established, I don't mind!
Don't be afraid to send me a PM if you have questions about my thread or if you're interested in trying something out. If you'd like to add me on Discord, you can find my username listed in my profile, or you can ask for it! Don't worry, I won't bite :D

~I'm reeeally craving ABO right now, so huge plus if you're into that!~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom