Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M Invader for Home with FxF Occupants (Taken/Closed)

I'll ask about tone; you thinking something more gritty, something with a stockholm streak or surprise kinkster captives who're into it rather quickly?

I have no preference for tone. Which are you most excited to include?
Not picky. I'd dig something in between the last two where they weren't asking for it, but their captor's ideas turn something on that get them coming around pretty quickly. But again, not a strong preference.

Not picky. I'd dig something in between the last two where they weren't asking for it, but their captor's ideas turn something on that get them coming around pretty quickly. But again, not a strong preference.
i would be fine with that. He has sex with them but he also forces them to make love to each other.
[automerge]1610767382[/automerge]
I have no preference for tone. Which are you most excited to include?
I would like to include forced nudity, forced clotheswearing, spanking, light bondage and pregnancy.

Okay, pregnancy is out. Are we going to play via thread or PM? Are you two fine with him kidnapping them? I just wanted to make sure.

No preference on thread or PM. I might lean thread just to have a little bit of writing sample out there. The kinks sound fine as well, ditto I'd rather not bother with pregnancy.

And yes, a good kidnapping is essential, and naturally my eye is on the bondage to come with~

Back
Top Bottom