Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female My Neighbor Is The Worst!

SickNoRondo

𝒢𝓊𝒾𝓁𝓉𝓎 𝐹𝑜𝑜𝓉𝒷𝑜𝓎~
Supporter
Plot:

My upstairs neighbor must be from hell. Sometimes, I think she just tries to piss me off. Good news for her, it’s been working for the last three months and I’m about to lose my mind. If she’s not asking me to borrow things, she’s moaning at the top of her lungs and keeping me awake at night. Is she a human? Not likely, my charms are supposed to work on humans. A blink of my eye and I can stop them dead in their tracks. A touch from my hand and I can make them blank for a moment. I tried to make her head foggy one day when she was going on about my trash cans being too close to hers, no dice, just a death-stare. It doesn’t help that she’s always prancing around in “accentuating” clothing, how am I not supposed to be awestruck? I’m at my wit’s end with this woman, I can’t decide if I want to knock her lights out or fuck her brains out. It was supposed to be easy for me to go through mortal life as a slacker and she's making everything so hard!

Allow me to set the scene of where my life is as an Incubus. You can find me in an apartment in the outskirts of the city. Incredible accomplishment for a supernatural being, I’m aware. It can be hard for supernatural beings to fit i with people when you get paired up with someone like my neighbor. A job at the bookstore keeps the lights on and I’m okay with that. What I’m not okay with is Ms. “I’m going to blast music all night because I don’t care about anyone with a job in the morning.” What I’m getting as it: I don’t have the money to move anywhere else. I’m either going to have to tell her off or find out what the hell she’s up to up there.

RP Info:
  • -I Roleplay on Here/Disc/Chatzy

• -This Roleplay was made with intention of having story and smut. If you have a certain ratio you’d like to set, feel free to do so. It can be long-term or short-term depending on your preference.

• -The Female Role was intentionally left vague to give you more freedom with designing a character.

• -I typically write 1-3 paragraph responses. (I can do more or less if you’d like.)

• -I require you to put more than:

• “She blinked.”

• As a response.

• -I don’t put pressure on people to reply. I’m a human person, life happens and I completely get that.

• -I have a malleable style. Don’t be afraid to tell me to change something up.

• -All i ask for is a picture or description of your character.

• [If your character is not human, tell me what you are!]

• -Kinks are in my About but are negotiable.
Don't like this idea but think I might be good for something you're thinking about doing? Message me!

Back
Top Bottom