Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark needs more Rps!!! [Update]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Times

Star
Ok everyone! DT is back on scene and eager to get moving with some new Rps and fresh Idea's anything is welcome for a suggestion.

Right now I have revolution on my mind, so if anyone can work that into a full functioning plot I will love you forever! Preferably something in the modern setting, this is due to the state of my own country, so I kind of need to let it all out.

Things you should know: I'm bi, with a slight preference to girls. I tend to write less as I get tired, so forgive me if my post start to get short, I'll just sleep on it and pick up again the next day to make up for it.

Oh and my RH is in my sig if you want to take a look.

That's all for now folks ;P

Re: Dark is looking for a partner in crime

Do you have something in mind or are you looking for ideas?

Idea's mostly, I get like this every now and then, do you have any ideas?

A few. Some new ones that have been floating around in my head and some old ones with a different twist.

Professor/student - Dom female student
Anything with the slave market
A penniless Baroness working for her money, disguised
Predator on the subway
Stranded on the side of the highway
Lost hiker/park ranger
Nazi/Jewish maid

Dark_Times said:
Hmm professor/student one sounds interesting.

Pm me and we will see what we can come up with, see if its what you are looking for.

Re: Dark is looking for a partner in crime [Update]

Bump

Today I'm looking for something a little more, interesting, perhaps tense and odd. I'm in the law enforcement kinda mood, if you have an idea, share with me :)

Yes and No, Vampire involvement yes, sparkles no, lovey stuff no, lol good answer for you?

Yes that is a good answer for me,thanks,I'll pm you a vampire plot idea I have in mind and it's not based on Twilight at any cost ok give me 2 minutes to find it ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom