Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Excessive cum play! (MxFuta, MxFemale also welcome)

Hey there! So this thread is dedicated to one of my more unrealistic fantasies: Excessive cum! I've always had a love for it and thus I'd like it realized in a roleplay. With excessive cum, I truly mean excessive cum! No matter how big the amount I am fine with it, so if you had a crazy fantasy about it and couldn't find a partner to play it, I'm your guy! Just to reiterate, no matter how big the amount I'm fine with it, anything goes. No matter how crazy it seems.

I've had experience in roleplaying for about 4-5 years, and experience in ERP for about 1 year. Usually I prefer playing the submissive role, but that doesn't (fully) apply here. I can be submissive, but I also can be a switch! If you want me to be purely dominant, however, you'll have to try to convince me. If what you have in mind interests me, I'll be up for it, but otherwise I usually will not take the role.

In case you do want to be dominant, though, I have a rule that I should tell you about. I'm okay with any kind of domme. Whether they be gentle or not, so long as they are a domme I am okay with it. The only thing I ask is that if you are not a gentle domme, don't overdo it. I'm not much for pointless cruelty, I don't get enjoyment out of being used as a human punching bag or as a knife sharpener. If that is okay with you, there should be little to no problems between us!

Now, as the title suggests, I do have a bit of a preference for futanari these days. After all, it would allow for a lot more cum! However if you prefer to play a female, then don't worry, I'm more than okay with that too! I would like to say however that I am not looking for other males (I heavily prefer playing against IRL females too).

I try to match whatever my partner is doing, but I usually write around 1-3 paragraphs myself. As long as you have decent grammar or better then you're pretty much set! I prefer third person, but I don't mind playing first person if that is what you want.

I now have an F-list! Finally decided to actually spend time making one, which is something I've been procrastinating for the longest time. Feel free to check it out and see if we match kink-wise!

F-list

PM me if interested, no matter when you see this! If I am not taking partners anymore I'll make sure to let you know, but if you see this thread after months don't hesitate to at least try!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom