Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ideas of a demon. Kinky’s Journal to experiment with ideas.

KinkyWolfdemon

Howl in the Night
In the darkness with only candle light with a quill scratching away at parchment. Bright blue eyes glowed among the darkness from a woman of mischievous nature. This was Minerva Hollowsong, guild leader of the far expanding adventurers guild. The door to her office opened and shut with a large figure in crimson and black armor moving to sit before the desk in the chair. This man was known as the Crimson Dragon, a knight who wielded a sword that could conjure dragon fire. He was well known foe his hot headed nature that matched those flames but he was leveled headed enough to not start a fight that would cause problems for the guild.

“Is this about the Black Blade? I did everything I could but he refuses to take the final advancement to become a Diamond class adventurer under the current policies you expect Minerva.” He exclaimed in a firm but soft tone not trying to raise his voice but the frustrations were evident in his features, his muscles were tense and the look in his eyes showed disapproval towards the actions he spoke of.

From across the desk the quill stopped moving before being set down and the parchment moved to the side to be replaced by two glasses and a bottle of fine Liquor being poured into them. The blue eyed woman pulled back her black hair showing off her elvish ears and seductive smile at his frustration, “Victor you must remain calm when dealing with that man. His actions are not unexpected and to be completely honest I expected it.” She moved one glass over towards him before picking up her own and sitting back in her seat, “When I found him up north I expected he was an experiment of the cults or a Vampyre’s thrall, his red eyes, his raw strength and his lack of knowledge of much of anything seemed too strange. I brought him with me because I saw he was worth molding and once he started to become his own man he seemed to take to his sword lessons and missions like a fish to water. I thought he would be a perfect leader until...” She paused taking a sip from her strong drink before continuing “that day... he had scars all over his body, his armor and clothes were covered in blood and his eyes had lost that faint red glow. Over night he became a different person, someone who was jaded and betrayed. His desire to fight grew but he wanted nothing to do with other members if he could help it. Something drives him that I have yet to understand but he always... always returns successful.”

Victor took a long deep drink from his glass, the burning of the strong booze barely looking as if it had an effect on the crimson haired warrior, “That doesn’t give him an excuse to-“

Minerva cut him off “Yes it does. You knew I was going to push his promotion through because I see a man who lives in shadow and one like that can’t operate the way I expect you to operate.” Her voice responded in a playful teasing way. It was obvious as loyal as the men were who obeyed her command she was not one to budge and it amused her to push them around a bit.

Victor’s loud sigh was heard before his glass hit the desk grabbing the bottle for another glass. The sign that the Crimson Dragon gave up is when he resorted to another drink. “Fine so he will join our ranks, but how am I suppose to trust him?”

“You trust me don’t you?” Her voice echoed in his mind while not saying a word through her own lips, alcohol was he brought up to those lips as her voice rung out again. “A shadow understands another shadow after all.

Victor clenched his teeth while rubbing his forehead, “You know I hate that if we aren’t on a job.”

“I’m aware but you needed a reminder he isn’t the only shadow here.” She spoke aloud before going quiet as old companions quietly sat back and drank.

Some time passed before Victor spoke up again, “That day you said he arrived all scarred and bloodied with the glow of his eyes gone, what happened? I only met him recently since I was away in the western lands of Dvenia.”

A smile adorned her face and the glow of those mana empowered elvish eyes, “He transformed and became something different. He grew black wolf ears, a long tail and those red eyes began to glow as bright as mine. His body became as strong as steel, his reflexes lightning quick and his strength... he started swinging that great sword with a single hand. It was as if his true self were locked away and seeking death only awakened it.”

“You sound as if he went from a mortal to something more akin to a demigod.” He said seriously in response.

A simple shrug of her shoulders she gave in return as she simple responded “Perhaps but I’d lean the other way. His very presence began to demand respect as if he were a destruction incarnate.”

Shatos was a unique individual one that she watched with interest over the last year since they met.

(Dont mind me just finding a place to write ideas out for my main character. Dialogue, scripts and such while I organize new ideas for him.)

Back
Top Bottom