Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Val + Tasuki

__N o v i.S n o w

Supernova
Elliot yawned as he pulled into the lot of the 24/7 7/11. He was craving some junk food and just couldn't ignore his stomach any longer. Slipping out of of his black Benz, the brunette walk into the store. DingDong.. The bells sang as he pushed the doors open. The clerk at the desk smiled as she watched him make his way to the back of the store. After several minutes of idle staring trying to figure out what to get Elliot just began picking up stuff. He needed to get up in the morning and here he was out close to midnight buying junk food.

The off duty cop grabbed several bags of chips, a three liter soda, some candy bars, and a couple of brownies from the front of the store. "You alright working here all by yourself ma'am?" he asked in that pesky police voice he loathed but couldn't help speaking in. She giggled softly looking the brunette over. He was dressed in a baggy white tee, baggy black jeans, a pair of white socks and addida flip flops--he looked nothing like a cop. "Yes, police officer sir..." she replied as she began to rang up his things. He blushed lightly. "The voice..." he simply said as he took out a twenty-dollar bill. The woman nodded as she bagged his things. "That will be $10.74..." she told him a smirk.

Handing her the twenty he grabbed the bags and his change. "Have a safe night ma'am..." he told her as he left the store. As he's putting his things in the trunk he hears a scream..."What the hell??" shutting the trunk quickly he reaches into the ankle holster he always wears on or off duty pulling out a .45. Sprinting off down the street he hurries to wear he perceived the scream to be from. While running he managed to call for some back up. When Elliot reached the scene out of breath and slightly tired it seemed like he was too late. "Put your hands up!" Elliot spoke in a commanding voice stopping the man in his tracks. Pow! Elliot ducked behind a dumpster from the man's shot. He darted off in the opposite direction still shooting to keep Elliot at bay. When the stranger was out of view Elliot rushed over to the victim. "A-are you alright?" he asked softly. The distant sounds of sirens grew louder and louder. "Finally..." he thought. Two squad cars and an ambulance arrive at the scene. Paramedics approach the victim as Elliot is pulled away for questioning.

Aede
Aede2

It had been about eleven that night when he'd left his home to get some more milk for his mother, dressed in his pyjamas since he'd been in bed for about an hour. He lived only five minutes away so had pulled the jacket he had once been wearing on and then gone out silently. His mother refused to go uot once it got dark unless accompanied so he'd gone instead to 7/11, picking up some cookies for the one person he lived with. Aede was eighteen, but chose to live at home until he finished university, a place about an hour away from home. That had been almost an hour ago.

Aede now lay stripped naked and shaking, head buried into his body as he sat free from his torture. He remembered being grabbed from behind as he left the store, his head hitting a wall and losing conciousnous for a few minutes. When he came too he was on his front stripped naked and had a horrible pain in his rear, the sound of grunting behind him. When he fully realised he'd started screaming and then gunshots were all he remembered after that. He wiped his eyes as he sat up, a medic placing a blanket around him as he looked about for his rescuer.

"Let's get you to hospital." A voice said gently. "We'll give you a check-up there and see if we can't get samples."

"I'm fine." Aede said quietly. "I'm okay. I just want to go home." he whispered before looking about for the man in a white t-shirt. "I need to get home and clean up." he whispered picking up the broken bottle of milk before sighing as he got to his feet shakily, pulling his ripped pyjamas back on and his jacket, ignoring the pain in his behind. "I have to get home. I need to get some more milk though."

Blue eyes shone as he looked about wanting to thank his rescuer who could have been shot himself as he looked about. "I don't remembe anything anyway. I'm not useful to anyone." he said quietly. "Where's the guy who helped me?"

â??Gosh Elliot even off duty trouble seems to find you.â? One of the cops whispered to him with a quiet chuckle. The comment was slightly amusing and he wanted to laugh but he was more worried about the boyâ??s well being. â??A state of shockâ?¦ Youâ??ve seen more cases like this than all of us Elliot maybe you should be the one to talk to him.â? Another suggested. â??I donâ??t know you are the one with all the training in this field, Iâ??m not even sure what to sayâ?¦â? Elliot sighed as he looked down at the other officers. â??Please, Iâ??ve seen you handle cases like this better than most of the elitist back at the stationâ?¦ Câ??mon Elliot this should be a cake walk for you.â? Running his fingers through his dark bangs he sighed again. â??Al-alrightâ?¦But you guys owe me for this big timeâ?¦â?

â??Is he alright?â? Elliot asked one of the paramedics. â??Yeah heâ??s fineâ?¦ A couple of minor bruises here and there. He should heal nicely within a couple of days. Heâ??s taking this hard though, I think the best thing for him is to be within the comfort of his own home.â? Elliot nodded patting the woman on her shoulder. â??Iâ??ll try and ask him some questions and then you can take him to the hospital so maybe his family can come comfort him or something.â? Elliot told her quietly before he began to approach Aede. He took a deep breath, trying to calm the beating of his heart. As he stood in front of Aede he smiled a friendly smile before taking a small unnoticeable breath of air. â??Iâ??m Officer Hollowayâ?¦But you can call me Elliot for short, thereâ??s no need for formalities here. â?? he told him hoping Aede would open up to him more. â??Would you mind answering some questions for me?â? he hadnâ??t heard any of the stuff heâ??d said because he was so caught up in the moment. Putting the safety on his gun he tucked it into the back of his pants like gangsters do when they want to hide it.

It was too soon to be asking him questions and Elliot knew itâ?¦ He was only asking to get the others off his back. â??During the incident did you happen to get a look at the manâ??s face?â? Elliot asked, sure Aede wouldnâ??t have an answer for him, but it was worth the try right? â??If you donâ??t want to you donâ??t have to answer right now. This is just a standard procedure. Um, I could just give you my number and pick up from there when you feel well enough to talk. I think right now the best thing is for you to relax and take a rest at the hospital.â? He spoke. Hesitantly, the man reached forward placing a hand on the younger maleâ??s shoulder in an attempt to comfort him. â??And then once theyâ??ve properly taken care of you, you can go home.â?

The chatter of voices around him was confusing and he was struggling to focus on one thing as he picked up the broken milk carton before looking at the paramedic trying to get up only to be sat back down, his head falling forwards as he felt dizzy and frightened. His body was bruised in several places and his behind felt like it had been ripped in two. Blurred images swam in his head as he closed his eyes and swayed slightly sipping a glass of water given to him. It wasn't a good night. He couldn't remember much and was wondering if the male had drugged him or whether it was the painkillers they'd given him had kicked in to relieve his behind. He didn't know how many times he had felt the man plunge into him before throbbing and a funny squirting inside of him. He knew what it was but his mind couldn't make sense of it.

"Aede." he replied to the question as they made it known who they were, the boy pulling the blanket about him. "Thank-you." he whispered as he shook slightly. "I don't know much. I just remember being grabbed...Then a gun and a knife...He pushed me up against the wall..." he said quietly looking up at him as he smiled innocently. "I was just going to get milk. We needed milk...He threw that over there and it broke..." he said quietly before closing his eyes and then looking up. "He put the gun against my head and said if I didn't stay quiet he'd shoot me..." he mumbled bits and pieces forming in his mind. "A tattoo on his hip...A bird or a devil or something I don't know." he said quietly before looking up. "I never saw his face. He never let me look. He was big and muscly though." he answered managing to get up and stay on his feet as he looked at him smiling. "I don't want to go to hopsital. I want to get the milk and go home." he sad quietly. He swayed a little before falling against Elliot, gripping onto his t-shirt as he tried to steady himself turning bright red as he buried his head into his rescuer and sniffed.

"Don't make me go to the hospital." he said quietly as he buried his head. "He had a hospital smell to him. That cleaning smell." he said quietly before shaking slightly. "It keeps coming back in flashes. What if he comes back again? Please don't make me go there." he said quietly. "mother will worry." he said before looking up at him with large blue eyes. "He was laughing the whole time. He shoved the end of his gun up there and threatened to fire if I told anyone. Oh my god. I told!" he squeaked as he covered his mouth and whimpered. "he's gonna kill me!" He curled up against Elliot and placed his head on his chest. "He'll kill me! You're with the police! Please don't let him get me." he pleaded.

The man listened intently disgusted at what he was hearing. How could he? How could one be so cruel to such a fragile being? He could see the pain and hear it in the boyâ??s voice as he spoke. He was deeply saddened and felt like shit for not having been there earlier. He wishedâ?¦ He wished he could have prevented such a thing. Shaking his head he sighed mentally. â??Number one rule Elliot. Donâ??t get attached to your victims and donâ??t let them get attached to youâ?¦â? he chastised himself mentally as he ran his fingers through his dark bangs. He just couldnâ??t help it though. He just wanted to pull him into his arms and hold him. â??Youâ??re welcome Aedeâ?¦â? he replied softly. As the boy described all that he could remember another officer took down notes. Maybe now that thereâ??s a tattoo something noticeable like that they could probably nail this guy.

Before he could respond to Aedeâ??s defiant ways he fell onto him. He stiffened immediately unsure of what to do. Sure he thought of hugging him but actually ding it was out of the question. When he finally talked himself out of doing it Aede began freaking out over spilling a special secret only him and the attacker knew. That did it, Eliot couldnâ??t help but embrace him now. He wrapped his arms around the smaller male hugging him close. â??No he wonâ??t. Iâ??ll protect you Aede .Iâ??ll make sure no harm is done unto you.â? Elliot quickly reassured the boy as he gently caressed Aedeâ??s back in an attempt to soothe him. When said that he meant it. No one else would get this case. He was going to see it through to the end. With his mind made up he sent the paramedics away. They were simply baffled but came to understand why. Elliot wasnâ??t going depart with himâ?¦end of discussion. The police remained a couple minutes after to finish up their reports then headed back to the station. â??Alright Aede, Iâ??ll drop you off home nowâ?¦ You need to get some rest.â? And so did he. Heâ??d gotten al worked up and exhausted himself.

Slowly Elliot disentangled himself from the smaller male. He didnâ??t want the hug to turn into anything more on his part. However he did stay close gently grabbing the boyâ??s hand. â??My car is just inside the lot of the 7/11. Can you walk? Shall I carry you?â? the elder male asked concerned with Aedeâ??s mobility.

Aede couldn't work out why he felt safe as he cuddled up into his rescuer as he closed his eyes after everything spilled from his mouth breathing heavily. He didn't release his grip too willingly from Elliot's shirt when prised off and he just clutched his arm tightly as he looked at him. "I need some milk." he said quietly. "He took all my money too." he said sadly looking down. "This is probably all my fault." he said quietly looking at his torn pyjamas. "I shouldn't have ever left the house. Not like this." he said quietly as he looked down, his eyes closing as tears started running down his face and he wiped them away with his sleve.

Most people would laugh at someone so pathetic and his age as well, but he couldn't stop it as he continued wiping his eyes and sniffing. He looked down when pulled away wrapping his arms around himself tightly. "It hurt..." he sniffed between sobs. "I tired getting away but he just made it hurt more." he whispered. He jumped as his hand was grabbed and he looked at him in complete horror for a second before nodding. "I'll walk." he said wiping his eyes. "He ruined my pyjamas." he whispered.

He walked with him to his car and then stopped before looking at him. "Can I see your badge?" he asked him quietly, not about to get into a car with a complete stranger. His dissheviled blonde hair covering his face as he peered out. "I want to make sure you're not another one." he whispered. "I don't want anymore."

When Aede asked for his badge he looked at him in confusion. â??I-â?? he checked his pockets feeling for the wallet that held his badge. He knew he wouldnâ??t find it but searched just to make sure. Nothing. He never carried it along unless he was on duty. He wondered what provoked Aede to ask him such a question. Wasnâ??t his gun proof enough? The cops would have surely asked him for a permit for having a weapon if they didnâ??t already know he was on the force. â??I mustâ??ve forgotten it at home. I normally donâ??t carry it when Iâ??m off duty anyway.â? Running his fingers through his hair he sighed softly. He unlocked the car doors getting inside.

Maybe, maybe he didnâ??t trust him. Well why would he trust any guy after what happened to him regardless if they saved his life or not. Slipping the key into the carâ??s ignition, he turned the key starting the car as he thought of what to say. Soon as the car came on so did the radio blasting loud heavy metal. Quickly he turned the radio off. â??Goddamn Susanâ?¦â? he cursed his sister softly. She always blasted the music loud and forgot to turn it down before she turned the car off. Heâ??d forgotten he had let her borrow the car to go grocery shopping while he slept.

â??Iâ??m sorry. My sister likes her music loudâ?¦â? he explained as he got out the car. Getting back to Aedeâ??s question he sighed. â??Is it that you donâ??t trust me because honestly I donâ??t know what to say to make you believe that Iâ??m truly an officer.â? Elliot spoke leaning up against the frame of the car. â??All I can say is that I promise not to cause you any harm if thatâ??s what you are worried about.â? He added trying to assure Aede he wasnâ??t out to get him in anyway. He walked around the car opening the door for Aede so he could get inside.

â??I mean I saved you didnâ??t I?â?

Aede shifted as he looked to him before hanging his head blushing realising the stupidity of his question as he nodded and looked down. "I just had to be sure." he whispered before looking about silently as he lay against his rescuer before looking at him. "Will you stay with me? In case he comes back tonight?" he asked turning red. "We're just on our own. My dad walked out on us when I was little." he said quietly.

His eyes closed as he was shown to the car and he looked at it before jumping back in shock when the musc blasted, losing his balance and falling again as he sat there in pain. He got up after a few minutes before shaking his head as he looked it over and then curled up on the seat he was shown too, hugging his knees to his chest as he kept his back to the driver.

He was trying to hide the tears running down his face. He felt dirty, used, cheap and a lot of other things. "I just wanted to be sure." he said when spoken too as he wiped his eyes with his sleeve. "I need milk. I need the milk...He broke my milk bottle...I don't have any money now." he whispered. "He took everything. Wallet too. I was just coming out and he grabbed me and stuff." he whispered. "He tied me up but I got free and he was touching me in places I didn't want to be..." he whispered.

He could drop Aede off home and maybe stay a few minutes, but there was no way he could stay the remainder of the night. He had tons of paper work to fill out and judging from the time he didn't have much time to sleep... He would probably have to stay up. He could see lots of coffee in his future. Elliot listened silently not answering Aede's question, positively sure if he had he would have said yes regardless of if he wanted to say no.

Before he could even get to Aede to help him up he was already up off the ground. The cop leaned up against the frame of his car as he watched the younger male curl up in the front seat. He felt terribly bad even though he didnâ??t do anything. He listened silently his heart tearing into as he caught the last few words Aede whispered to himself. He placed a hand on his back and caressed him softly. â??Donâ??t worry anymore, alright? If itâ??s any consolation Iâ??m going to protect you for as long as this criminal is at large. Iâ??ll hunt him down and make sure justice is served.â? Elliot meant what he said and he would follow through with his promise never having broken one in his life.

"Milk...Sure I'll get it for you don't worry about a thing. Just sit tight here and I'll be back in a flash." Removing his hand he pressed the switch on the side of the open door locking all the doors. â??I wonâ??t be long.â? Elliot reassured Aede before shutting the car door. He jogged off into the 7/11 retrieving the same milk Aede had originally gone to the store to buy. Quickly Elliot paid the cashier probably overpaying by a couple of dollars or so but he couldnâ??t stop.

As he promised Aede, Elliot was back in a flash. With a soft almost breathless sigh, the cop approached the running car. He gently tapped on the car window. His knocking was low enough not to scare Aede, but loud enough so he could hear it.

Aede tensed when the other put a hand on his back before relaxing, curling up tightly and sniffing before looking out to the car park where his life had probably been changed forever. He looked down as he nodded, feeling safe as he ducked from view and huddled on the car seat shaking. Even alone he felt frightened as he closed his eyes, the feelings returning as he began sobbing uncontrollably. He wanted to turn the clock back and say no to getting the milk. He wanted to get back to normality.

He looked up at the door as it was tapped on before pulling the latch to open them, taking the millk and curling up with it in his arms protectivly. "I'll pay yo back when we get home." he whispered as he rocked carefully with it wiping his eyes. He was trying to be strong. He had to be strong. He had to look after his family. He didn't feel strong inside. He felt violated and dirty and he was scared of being alone. He wanted his rescuer with him so he wasn't left to have to worry about the man's return. "Its all my fault. I deserved it for going out like this." he whispered, head on the side. "I'm not worth anything." he whispered sadly.

He looked at Elliot before turning his head fully. "Please don't leave me alone." he whispered. "I want someone with me tonight...I don't want to be alone."

Elliot frowned a little as he listened to Aede. â??Thatâ??s not trueâ?¦ no one deserves something like that.â? He said as he pulled out of the storeâ??s lot. As he drove down the street he reached over toward Aede resting his hand on the young maleâ??s head. â??You shouldnâ??t think so low of yourselfâ?¦Thatâ??s what your attacker wants, and I know you donâ??t want to make him happy. So you need to stay strong and come out of this the winner not the loser.â? As he spoke he gently caressed Aedeâ??s head like he was a cat of some sort.

Stopping at a red light he looked down at Aede. â??So, where is it that you live?â? Elliot asked pulling his hand away putting it on the steering wheel. â??When I drop you off, Iâ??ll stay with you as long as I can.â? He said with a small smile. He wasnâ??t all for staying with him because he had work to do, but he didnâ??t want to leave Aede alone in the state he was in.

The boy looked at him and smiled weakly still clutching the milk. He probably should have gone to the hospital, but he had to get home and look after his mother. "Park avenue, 212." he whispered as he closed his eyes and buried his head silently. "I did deserve it. I always deserve these kind of things. I'm just some piece of shit." he mumbled holding himelf. He felt extremely small and vulnerable, head buried in his lap as he hugged the milk. "Need to look after family..." he whispered.

He was glad he'd be staying as he loked round. "Please don't go. He'll come back. He'll come back!" he whimpered. "He said he knows where I live!" he pleaded reaching and grabbing his arm. "He knows where I live! He knows and he's gonna get me!" he squeaked as he looked about. "I don't want to be on my own. He'll get me again. I know he will." he sobbed.

He took note of where the victim lived noticing it wasn't too far from where the incident happened. Maybe the rapist did know where he lived, or maybe it was just a bad coincidence... Either way Elliot knew he had to stay alert and probably remain around Aede for the time being to collect clues and wait to see if the rapist would come back to strike again. He kept calm as the younger male grabbed his arm out of sheer desperation. Elliot drove to Aede's home parking the car out front. He shut it off and sat back in his seat sighing softly. "You want me to stay right? Well I need you to do something for me first..."

"Tell me you aren't a piece of shit." he said simply not making eye contact with the other. "How can you take care of your family and think such a thing about yourself." he looked down at Aede. "Tell me and I'll go inside...stay with you as much as you want. I'll be there every step of the way but first, I need to hear you say to me you aren't a piece shit..."

The boy looked at him before looking down as tears started running down his face as he burst into tears. He'd tried hiding it from everyone but it was painful as he hugged his knees to his chest and rocked lightly back and fourth. "I never did anything!" he sobbed. "I never did anything!" He felt as confused as anyone over the events that had happened and he had never expected it to happen to him. Tears seemed to be pouring down his face even more now as he whimpered, holdin ghis head and sobbing. "Why did he do it? Why did he do it? Why? I don't understand...."

He was sobbing uncontrollably by now as he clambered out the car holding the milk and staggered to the doorway letting himself in. His mother was asleep in her chair and he just moved silently to the kitchen as he removed one of the knives from the chopping block and kept it in hand. He couldn't say he wasn't a piece of shit. He locked the back door and put the bolts in nervously, armed the whole time. Before he'd been a relaxed and rather chirpy young male. Those two hours where everything had happened had probably changed him for life. Once everything was locked up, he sat down in pain on the chair completely forgetting he'd left the front door open as he put his head on the table.

His house was small, big enough for them both and had the basics a two personed family needed. The kitchen was small, shabby and battered with a real need of repair. The living room was small and cluttered and upstairs was just as bad. They had been left nothing by his father after he'd walked out. "It's not fair." he whispered sadly.

As usual he didnâ??t know what to say. Reluctantly Elliot followed Aede into his home. There was no way he could leave him alone now. He shut the door quietly, as not to disturb the maleâ??s mother who was most likely sleeping considering the time of night. Elliot said nothing following the sobbing of Aedeâ??s into the kitchen where he watched him cautiously lock up. Finally when the victim seated himself down in one of the chairs Elliot approached him. He leaned over him wrapping his arms around the younger male. He had to think before he spoke this time. He wasnâ??t a psychiatrist or anythingâ?¦ Elliot was just a regular cop trying to do his job right.

â??Relaxâ?¦â? he said softly, trying to soothe the distraught male. â??Aedeâ?¦â? he spoke, the otherâ??s name, his voice smooth and velvety. â??Calm down now. Iâ??ll do everything in my power to make sure you are safeâ?¦ I promiseâ?¦ Please just try and pull yourself togetherâ?¦â? he didnâ??t know what to do and decided maybe holding Aede would soother him a little. The younger male didnâ??t seem to mind their closeness earlier and Elliot assumed he wouldnâ??t mind it now. â??Come, why donâ??t you get up. Letâ??s get you cleaned up and into something fresh. Youâ??ll feel much better after a nice bath.â? He suggested softly.

The boy's reaction was to grab the knife before the voice he heard made him relax slightly and he set it down shaking. Everything was coming back suddenly and he was shaking as he held his head staring at the table. He listened to him as he nodded silently though found it hard to calm down, picking the knife up as he got up and stagered slowly to the stairs, bolting the door as he did so. He was silent as he made his way to the small bathroom, turning the water on silently as he checked the window, all the while holding the knife in his hand.

He seemed quiet as he fell to the floro by the bath, focusing on the water filling up, head resting on the side sadly. His body felt so many different things and most of all he felt confused, used and cheap. Bruising had formed where the other had grabbed him during the incident as he stripped his clothing off and lay it on the floor silently. It would probably go for evidence. He pulled the water to a halt and sat there silently not wanting to get into the water. He knew it would hurt and right now he couldn't face anything else.

Looking down he sighed as he watched the bruises. Nobody had done the DNA collection that usually happened after a rape so the evidence was close to being washed away. Then the chances of a conviction were going to be almost a million to one without proof. Silently the boy lay there watching the steaming water, hand swirling in it silently, a small smile crossing his pale and tired face. "I wish I still had my rubber duck." he mumbled.

Elliot sighed softly as he watched the younger male slowly wobble toward the upstairs. He ran his fingers through his hair as he sat down in the chair the victim was sitting in. He knew that not going to the hospital to get tests and what not done was a huge mistake, but he couldnâ??t bring himself to force the other to do something he didnâ??t want to doâ?¦ Heâ??d already went through that once that night and Erie didnâ??t think he needed to again. Once the water began to run he began contemplating on whether he should go stand by the door or not. To you knowâ??be there if anything should happen.

He quietly walked into the living room, his destination being the upstairs. As he drew near the stairs he noticed the boyâ??s mother resting on the couch. â??She mustâ??ve worried herself to sleepâ?¦â? he thought. He made his way over to the chair she drifted off in and kneeled down beside her. Taking her hand into his, he gently stroked it. â??Missâ?¦â? he called out to her softly. When she awoke she smiled, her sonâ??s name escaping her lips. â??Oh no Iâ??mâ?¦a friend. Heâ??s in the bath. He wanted me to take you to your room.â?

Too tired to question the situation she just agreed allowing him to escort her to her bedroomâ??which she directed him to. He made his way to only room in the hall that had light coming from under the door and assumed it was the bathroom. Standing by the door he sighed softly. He knocked on it gently. â??You okay?â? he asked.

"It's open." he said quietly as he sat there staring at the water arms wrapped over his body as he looked at the doorway. His body was shaking as he hid his head in his shoulder and he stared at the wall before looking back to his rescuer's direction. He couldn't face getting in the water and he felt so uncomfortable being on his own as he felt tears running down his face again. He just pulled his robe on and around his battered body putting his clothes by the door as he opened it and then went and sat down again or moore knelt and kept his behind from touching the floor as he sat there on the floor.

The steam rose from the bath and he just watched it as he bit his lip before nervously moving over to it as he peered at the liquid waiting silently as he curled up holding his head. He felt so much pain he couldn't face a ffew moments to clean himself up and he just continued his fits of tears as he had another panic attack on the floor soft pleads to not rape him leaving his throat as he lay on his side seemingly trapped in a trance of some description.

Back
Top Bottom