Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Cyberpunk 2077! (MxF)

Starcaller

Planetoid
Hey! Welcome to my search thread.

I'm Starcaller, I'm a 20 something years old dude from outside of the USA, whose language is not English. I work a boring ol' job, I love video games, I spend whatever little time I have either playing games, watching dumb shit on Youtube or what-have-you. So, if you're satisfied enough with this info, cool, if not then you may ask more questions in private and I may or may not answer them.

In terms of what I can do, I don't wanna boast or anything, I simply consider myself a decently good writer with a great command of the English language, of spelling, punctuation and sentence structure. I can write as much or as little as you, though I wouldn't really go below one paragraph per post. Usually, the average is two or three. I could provide writing samples too, upon request, if you feel like I'm blowing smoke here. Then you may decide whether I'm good or not.

As for what I want, well, I want a partner to play with. Someone to play a female character, opposite of my own character. I ask for the same things I am able to give. All cool? Good. If you haven't gotten bored of my condescending tone, you may proceed. Promise I am so much more pleasant in private, but we're talking business here!

Right, so, about the craving I have. I'm currently 36 hours into my first playthrough of Cyberpunk 2077 and I absolutely love it, problems notwithstanding. So much so that I already got two plot ideas for RPs I'd love to do in this world. Since I have not finished the game, I would ask that we keep spoilers out during OOC talk. Furthermore, the plots I have do not take into account the game's plot at all, so let's just say it's a Night City where nothing that's happened in the game ever happened. V doesn't exist, or maybe they do but they're wherever. Jackie, though? He just might. So, plot time? Plot time.

YC is a ripperdoc; a good fucking ripperdoc. In fact, she's one of the best in the city, right up there with Vik Vektor. And her business is going great, would be going great, if not for the night when a shredded merc, barely hanging onto his life, literally ripped apart, bursts through her shop's door and passes out. She puts her lifesaving skills to use and decides to do her best to help this poor soul, and after a couple of flatlines and subsequent defibrillations, she manages to stabilize him and start treating him. Few days down the line, her patient is finally awake, though she is still working on repairing his arm, or rather, replacing it with another piece since the previous was just a metal stump with wires hanging out of it. And then, all of a sudden, her door is blasted down; gangoons. Tyger Claws, Voodoo Boys, Scavengers, Valentinos, you name it. And they make it clear that this merc is all theirs; he done fucked up big time. But the merc is not willing to give him up, and he puts up a fight, resorting to dragging the ripperdoc out of her shop when shit goes south.

And there they are, hours later. In a dump, a dirty, abandoned motel room where junkies come to inject, an incomplete merc, quite literally, and a ripperdoc out of a job, a shop and a livelihood. But she has a grateful merc by her side who promises to restore what she has lost as thanks for saving his life. But he needs her help.

Outwardly, he's an average citizen of Night City; nothing special about him. Little is known about this person's backdoor dealings or about his desire to exterminate corps, once and for all. Militech, Arasaka, Kang Tao, all the same shit, all walking on a red carpet made out of human lives. It's time to end them and retake the city for the people. Comes as no surprise that this guy is a fan of Johnny Silverhand's endeavors way back in 2023. In fact, he wants to re-enact them, only on a larger scale. But for that, he needs a hell of a crew. First target? Your character. Whether she's a fixer, a merc, a netrunner, a cop, whatever, it's all up to you. But what will she do when she gets contacted by someone who eventually asks her if she's willing to go to war against the corps?

Alright, so, that was all! If either of these plots catches your attention, don't hesitate to send me a PM!

Back
Top Bottom