Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

45 Seconds

UseAlex

Supernova
I peaked out from behind the curtain from the side of the stage. Every single person I knew was out there in that crowd, as well as a few hundred more I didn't know. But they all knew me. I was the community representative for our neighborhood that had organized the class action lawsuit against the corporation that owned the apartment buildings we all lived in. Well, the details aren't important anymore. All that really matters was that we were getting a big payday... all of us! I turned back around and tried to calm my nerves. I wasn't exactly the type that was comfortable being the center of attention. But tonight was all about me. Everyone from the neighborhood had come out to the community center celebrate the good news and thank me for my hard work. Honestly, I think I would have preferred that everyone just thank me with a nice letter.

"The final details of the lawsuit are still being worked out, but our current estimate is that each adult in our neighborhood will receive about $50,000."
I glanced out onto the stage at Sasha. She was far more charismatic than I was, so I was glad she was handling this community meeting. I was really just here so everyone would have a chance to show their appreciation. I knew in a few minutes, Sasha would introduce me and I would be expected to walk out there on that stage. I looked down at my dress. It was my favorite black cocktail dress, and matching black high heels. It was the only dress I had ever found that perfectly balanced sexiness and modesty. I felt like a goddess when I wore it. It was tight and slimming, but it didn't show any cleavage and it wasn't too short either. It was perfect, and the fact that it made my long red hair pop out was just the icing on the cake.

"You are going to have an orgasm in 45 seconds."
I jumped in surprise and let out a little yelp as the woman spoke to me. I could have sworn I was alone moments ago! I had never seen her before, but there was something strange about her, even beyond what she had just said. She wore a purple robe, which just added to her mystique. I stammered as I tried to respond to her.
"W-wha? Wh-what did y-?"
"45 seconds. You will have an orgasm in 45 seconds."
At first it seemed like a command. Like she was telling me what to do. But there was something inside of me that told me that was not the case. This woman was simply stating a fact. But I knew that wasn't a fact. I had never had an orgasm before, and I certainly wasn't going to spontaneously have my first one in 45 seconds.

"Wh-who are you?"
Something caught my attention away from the bizarre woman. I felt something in my wardrobe snap, and I realized that it was the waistband of my panties. How could that have possibly happened? They were brand new! Looking down for just a moment, I saw my broken and worthless panties fall down out of my dress to my ankles. I quickly looked back up and the woman was gone, even though she was out of my sight for only a second or two. What was going on?! I knelt down to pick up the article of clothing, muttering to myself, "What a time for a wardrobe malfunction..." As if responding to my words, the act of kneeling down put too much pressure on the shoulder straps of my dress, and I felt the stitch holding them begin to tear. I let out a frustrated groan as I stood upright again, hoping to stop it before it was too late. But the damage was done and my dress was beginning to droop.

"30 seconds."
I heard that woman's voice again, but she was nowhere in sight! I looked out to Sasha and listened to what she was saying.
"Anyway, I suppose it is time for us to thank Alex for all her hard work! I'm sure I don't need to tell any of you what she has done for all of us!"
Oh no, she was starting my introduction! I didn't have much time, and my dress was falling down past my bra. I clumsily tugged on it to get it back up, but I felt it jostle my bra and cause the hook to come undone. I shifted my weight, trying to keep both the dress and my bra on at the same time, but juggling them both caused the bra straps to slip off and my underwear fell down inside my dress.

"20 seconds."
I was getting flustered now as I shoved my arm down my dress and desperately grabbed my bra. But as I fished it out and pulled it up and out, a horrible sound of tearing fabric filled my ears. I realized that the bra hook had gotten caught on the dress' hem and as I tugged it back I had torn the dress almost all the way from the bottom to the top. My cheeks turned bright red as the dress fell to the ground around my feet. I was completely naked from the ankles up! I heard Sasha's voice.
"She has given so selflessly to our whole community, it is only fair that we hold this special evening to show her our appreciation."

"10 seconds."
I was panicking now. I bent down, grabbing the torn dress and trying to hold it up over my body, but there was no way I was going to get it to stay on me. Obviously I was not going out on that stage, but I didn't want anyone to see my body as I went to find something else to wear.
"8... 7... 6..."
"Without further ado, put your hands together for Alex Summers!"
"5... 4... 3..."
The woman's voice counting down was ringing in my ears. It was deafening! I turned away from the stage and began to run away from it. But as my foot came down in the very first step I took, my shoe's heel snapped and I started to fall backwards.
"2..."
I stumbled back toward the stage, my other heel breaking too and both my shoes falling off completely as I tried to get my balance back with my feet tripping over each other. I stumbled onto the stage, into the spotlights all pointed at my absolutely, completely naked body. I fell down to my knees, legs spread toward the audience.
"1"

The instant I heard the woman's voice say the final number in my mind, I instantly felt my back arch. The pleasure was indescribable as the very first orgasm of my life ripped through me. Despite having experienced no stimulation at all, I had no choice but to cum. I caught glimpses of all the faces all focused on me, on my nakedness. There were expressions ranging from surprise to excitement to full-blown lust. And I felt my pussy begin to spasm involuntarily as a wetness splattered my thighs. I realized, with horror, that I was squirting. I fought with everything I had to stop the climax, but it was hopeless. If I had ever had an orgasm before, I would have known you can't force it to stop just by willing it to be so. My nipples were so hard as my D-cup breasts jiggled with every spasm of my body.

I tried to stand, to run away from this horrible humiliation, but my legs were Jello. All I managed to accomplish was falling down to my hands and knees, my body now perpendicular to the audience so they could see my round, soft butt too. My boobs were hanging down between my arms as my unwanted and involuntary orgasm pushed through my body even harder. It had been almost a minute now, but it felt like hours under the gaze of hundreds of people. Somehow, it was only getting more powerful. I arched my back again, a huge, lewd moan pushing through my lips and a single, strong stream of my ejaculate shot out and splattered the stage between my legs.

My mind was swimming with pleasure as I tried to come to grips with how this could have happened. My vision swayed from the audience to looking down my body at my treacherous pussy that was still trembling and pumping that horrible pleasure into my whole body, and then I looked up at Sasha's surprised and blushing face. Behind her, there was a big screen that was displaying my unwilling performance. Everyone, even those in the far back would have a perfect view of my first climax. I too was treated to a view of myself. I could see my bouncing bust, my raised ass, and my still-squirting pussy. Finally I started to come down from the heights of pleasure I had never imagined before. Total, my orgasm had lasted nearly 3 minutes. I was totally exhausted, and my spent body fell down into the huge puddle of my pussy juice. It was unreal. Obviously it was supernaturally caused, so why wouldn't whatever force had orchestrated this maximize my humiliation by making it last so long? Why me? Why did this have to happen to me?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom