Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Perverted UK Lady

flameoffortune

Super-Earth
My fantasies revolve around control submission manipulation blackmail.

I also like to include a mother and her two daughters in many of my scenes although this indeed isn’t exhaustive. I’m open to singular roles too.

I do love face claims and prefer realistic modern slice of life scenes but would try something new with the right story.

I try to match my partners posting length in roleplay and at the moment I can play here via pm or discord.(PREFER DISCORD)
I like to write upto three paragraphs, sometimes more sometimes less if posts are frequent.

My ideas!

1. A family at a local tennis club they have just moved into the area the husband could be away a lot on business or a single mother with two daughters join the club. She upsets some of the members maybe flirting or drinking around the club and the committee decide the family need to learn a lesson. So they decide isolate the daughters making them become pets for members while they are at the club the mother too busy either on the courts or slowly being addicted to some strong drugs while being seduced by some of the male members she is out of her depth and is unaware of what’s happening as the drugs take hold of her.

2. A high ranking female officer or WO in the military I’m a career focused woman who has had an excellent career so far. The one issue I’ve had is that I have fucked people along the way and enjoyed taking the odd line of cocaine at parties with other officers unfortunately people who want to shoot me down have jumped onto this and want to blackmail me.

MC I would play as a strong curvy sport 40 something mother to two girls, husband could be away a lot also military or a single mother.

YC a younger soldier or someone who works on the camp anonymous but deals regularly to soldiers and officers alike. You really want to teach this woman a lesson.

Other ideas with in this role are that you also work in the cadets and would bump into her daughters maybe dating the eldest one and offering to counsel the younger one to be more popular amongst her friends and adults?

open to ideas to improve the scene.

3. Family based scene revolving around a grieving mother and her two daughters. You are the friendly neighbour and wife, or husbands brother and wife. You know there is no other family and offer free counselling to the mother through her grief she is confused and vulnerable to any help. You use alternative therapy and strong addictive drugs to manipulate her. Eventually persuading her that her daughters need counselling. From there we can decide what will happen, but I'd like the older daughter to be threatened and beaten and used like a whore thinking she is protecting her younger sister. The whole time you are corrupting and grooming the younger daughter to become your pet.

4. A good friend of the family more like an uncle to me than anything. I have few friends and have become quiet and insular. Your infatuation with me had got to the point where you have been stalking me online and even become my online boyfriend pretending to be an older boy.

The roles develops where you blackmail me with the information you have, controlling training me. Etc etc.

5. (Especially love this role) I'd be an 18/19 fresher at Uni. Coming from a country town I'm fairly naive happy go lucky. You are on the look out each year for a girl to drug kidnap abuse and blackmail for her time in Uni. You are either a security guard on the campus. A bouncer at the student bars, your previous subject has just graduated and you are moving onto the next.

After the kidnap and the threats you blackmail me into doing your bidding while I'm going through Uni.

this role can develop into you making me take you home introducing you as my boyfriend. Meanwhile you could also be flirting with my mother and introducing yourself to my younger sister. This role could go many ways and I’ve enjoyed it in the past.

6. i have been thinking of doing an abduction role for a while now, i used to play them quite often but would like to get one going again, a few ideas;

-Summer camp manager isolates girl on first day she is there for a month and you train her and abuse her during that time. You would know my family too maybe from the same town?
-Complete stranger kidnap and slave situation

So what do you think, please get in touch if you like these ideas or you have some of your own you think I’d like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom