Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

College Coeds Having Fun (Main RP)

Name: Justin Torres
Tagged: @ToWriterAndWander - Simon

Tripped. Right. Justin quietly sipped on his beer while Simon took care of his injury. At least that was under control. Might be worth double checking later though. Justin held back a laugh. "Frat house? Yeah that would be awful. Trust me this is anything but... We can still do that, man. Just cause everyone showed up all excited doesn't mean it's gonna be a week straight up non-stop partying." Not that Justin would really mind that.

"Bruh. Everyone's here. You can either accept or just be a dick and shoo em all away. I won't stop you, but you will look like a complete dick. You got an opportunity here, Simon. People other than me and Baxter can know you. You can hide away or take credit for throwing a wild party at a nice beach house. There's plenty of hot girls downstairs right now, just itching to let loose after being cooped up so long. You wanna get laid right? Unless you brought some little girlfriend you didn't tell me about, one of them's your best bet." Justin paused thoughtfully, sipping on his beer. It really hadn't occurred to Justin before how anyone could possibly invite people to a beach house over spring break and want anything other than a rager. But this was Simon.

"Look. Your hand's fine. It's all right if you wanna hide p here and chill out a bit. Drink that beer, come downstairs and say hi to Baxter at least. Give it tonight. If you haven't changed your mind by the morning, I'll fuckin' help you get rid of everyone... I guess." Justin walked back to the door to the bedroom. I'm headed back down. You can come with me or chill here a bit more. But if you're not down in twenty minutes I'm coming up here, dragging you down the stairs, and dunking your ass in the pool."

Name: Baxter McDonald
Tagged:
@LeaT as Heather

Baxter composed himself as Heather approached with the girl Molly had entered the house with when he arrived. Their last meeting had been eventful but on the whole it was a pleasant memory. He smiled at her joke about her father remembering the event with the baseball bat as he served her, and her apparent new friend their drinks. "I'm glad he remembers me, I've been meaning to get some advice on my batting skills." he said giving her a grin.

He was a little shocked when she turned to the older blonde woman and called her "aunt". Where Heather was small and petite, the older woman had a more generous figure, were they related by blood? Of course though they, and in fact all the women in attendance had their own charms. He noticed though that now she was among Molly, and Lea, the fiesty attitude he remembered her having seemed somewhat diminished as if she felt insubstantial to them.

Something about that irked him, after all she had put him through last summer, it almost felt like it diminished him as well. As she was about to leave with the drinks, he grabbed a hold of her hand and ran his thumb along the back of her hand gently. "As I recall, you and I have some unfinished business. Don't be a stranger." he said giving her a wink and a smile.

After a stretch of time serving drinks he decided to get a better feel for the house, he really hadn't seen too much of it yet and he decided to wander and explore. It occured to him that he still hadn't really seen Simon and thanked him for the invitation.

Name: Lea Stormvauld
Tagged: @ToWriterAndWander as Peter & Simon

Lea would be mortified to know how obvious her loneliness was to some of the boys. However, it was quickly building into a physical need, magnified by the sudden immersion into a crowd of young and sexy men, well boys. As Peter slipped his muscular arm around her waist as if he were claiming her as a prize, she knew she should be a bit offended by his impudence, But she was too fearful of having to return to her home alone with a good book, and her vibrator. As his hand crept towards her ass, she was feeling a little randy herself even if she felt she was being paraded around like a 2 bit whore.

She wasn't that interested in the 'good stuff' she had an exceptional liquor cabinet courtesy of her ex-husband. "The Dungeon?" She laughed at his little joke, "maybe we should start there, I'm pretty sure I didn't see that on any visits with your parents." She was more than willing to call his bluff on that little embellishment. "So I have had a meal in there, maybe I should be giving the tour?"

As they reached the stairs up to the second floor, Peter could hardly be more obvious, but Lea was getting too eager to let pride get in the way. Despite a certain sense of urgency on Lea's part, she walked up the stairs slowly and deliberately, letting Peter get an eyeful. At the top of the stairs he again claimed her waist. She looked at the open door of the master bedroom and spied Justin talking to Simon with his hand injured. "Oh my, are you alright?" She charged into the room, she wasn't particularly maternal but she couldn't just ignore the injured boy. Now suddenly finding herself with three young men.

Name: Heather Thomas
Tagged: @Colonel_Liam & @MsBloom as Sally

As Heather had a moment alone with Baxter she gained a little of her old confidence. "So what do you think of my aunt Lea?" She asked after he grabbed her hand and talked of unfinished business. "I hear you're more into redheads though." She said as she pulled her hand back and took her drinks and went looking for Sally.

Name: Simon Anderson
Tagged: Open, Justin

Simon was about to respond to Justin when an older woman rushed in. He let out a frustrated sigh, shoving his hand into his pocket. He really didn't need a mother right now! "Its fine, just a little scratch that I've taken care of!" He blurts out, not really looking at her. He turns his attention to Peter. "And you don't need to baby me either, Peter! I've got everything under control." With his mind whirling, he didn't think to even ask why his brother was even there.

He turned to Justin. "Lets go. Maybe you can have him make one of those drinks you're always talking about. One of those hard liqour ones." Simon had never been a drinker. He didn't really like the taste of beer, or anything else for that matter. But everyone else seemed to enjoy it and he was supposed to be more social. He brushed past his brother and the older woman - ignoring the fact that even she was too old to be part of this party.

He nearly tripped down the stairs in his hurry to get there, taking a moment to collect himself and let Justin lead the way.

Name: Peter Anderson
Tagged: Open/Lea
===---===---===---===

Peter followed after Lea, sighing as his brother got in the way. Even Peter was astonished with his brothers response, not even mustering a response of his own before his brother bumped shoulders with him on his way out. He raised an eyebrow and whistled, turning back to Lea. "Well, that was Simon for you. Not sure what crawled up his butt...but he's never been the most social person in the world." He shook his head and then held out his hand to the woman.

"Shall we continue our tour?"

Tagged:
@LeaT as Heather @MsBloom as Molly @ToWriterAndWander as Simon @Red Day

Baxter followed along after Heather as she went towards the house to explore, moving to walk beside her as she returned with her drinks to the other girl. "She's certainly attractive for an older woman, but that's about all I know about her." he responded honestly. Her next phrase caught him a little off guard but he recovered quickly. Glancing over his shoulder to where Molly was clearly giving undressing him with her eyes. "Oh I certainly like redheads, but I also don't like to leave things unfinished if I can help it."

He stopped her just short of the door where the other girl he hadn't been introduced to yet was standing. "Look, I don't expect anything from you after what happened last year but I DID have fun with you last summer, at the very least It will be nice to catch up. I'm going to go check this place out. Come find me if you want to talk, or maybe pick up where we left off." he said and gave her ass a quick pat.

Heading inside he was almost immediatly confronted by Simon who was practically running out of the house, followed closely by Justin. He pulled the younger man into a familiar bro hug. "Simon, way to go dude. This place is blowing up already. Thanks for the invite! How are you holding up?"

Tagged: Again, everyone in one form or another I think

Suddenly, Lea and Peter were in the bathroom as well. Lea had clearly spotted something wrong and grown concerned. Before Justin could even appreciate Lea's figure busting in before Simon reacted with an outburst at both Lea and Peter. "No mames..." Jusitn muttered under his breath as Simon shoved his way out of the room. Well, at least they got him out of hiding. He sighed and shrugged apologetically at Lea. "He's a little tense right now. Don't worry, party's just getting started," he said as he followed after Simon. He had to squeeze past her, his own larger frame meant his bare chest and the fabric of his trunks brushed right along her back and shapely rear.

Simon had stopped at the top of the stairs so Justin went ahead leading the way. Hard liquor huh? So much for not wanting a rager. He was torn between concern and excitement, but Justin knew things would be fine once Simon relaxed a bit. He led his friend back downstairs where Baxter was walking in with a couple of girls. "Ey, look who I found. Simon here was just telling me he needs something good and strong to get this weekend started off right. Think we'll get a round of shots going or something... tequila?" He added the last word with a sly grin.

Name: Sally
Tagged: @LeaT (Heather), Open.

Being something of a lightweight when it came to alcohol Sally hesitated a moment when Heather asked what she was having. Then she remembered her own words mere moments ago and not only did it make her blush to think that she had made such a bold and sexually aggressive statement she also decided to have something stronger than what she usually had at parties.
"I ... uh ... I think I'll have a Long Island Iced Tea," she said and almost smacked her forehead for the slight stutter of hesitation.
She then parted ways with Heather and made her way into the house via the patio, smiled at Molly who seemed to be evaluating her options while still remaining close to the guy behind the bar, sipping her usual Bloody Mary through a straw.

Inside the house she found her way upstairs but found no rooms that were unoccupied. She did notice Molly's suitcase in one of the rooms, opened and with its contents spread all over the queen sized bed in one of the rooms that also seemed to be occupied by someone else, probably the bartender guy. She sighed and instead found the bathroom so she could at least change into her bikini, a red halterneck top with black bottoms. She then left her suitcase outside the bathroom and headed back to Heather and the party.

She found her just outside the patio door with that guy she had pointed out before, the one Sally suspected was Molly's first target and just in time to hear the end of their conversation from which she concluded that the two had at least met before under what she supposed were rather intimate circumstances. Though Heather seemed upset with the guy and when he ended their conversation with a pat on Heather's ass Sally almost said something. Sure it was a party aimed at blowing off steam, getting drunk and make up for a whole year of sexual frustration, at least it seemed to be for most of them. Her own goal was to lose her V-card once and for all, if not with Simon then she supposed anyone would do really, and she would be lying if the traded brushes of breasts against arms and shoulder with Heather had left her completely unaffected, but that didn't mean the guys could do whatever they wanted to the girls. It was after all 2021, a post #MeToo world.
"Pick up where you left off?" she said to Heather and took the drink from her just as Simon came rushing out of the house only to be caught in a powerful hug by the guy who had been bothering Heather.
"Is that related to the funny story you wanted to tell me about him?" she asked and took a sip from the glass.

Name: Molly.
Tagged: Open

Molly could sense the sexual tension between the older woman and the two guys about to take her on a tour of the house and from most of the guys and girls spread out over the pool area and the patio. She sipped her drink and smiled as she saw Sally come up from the beach side with another girl with whom she seemed to be starting to bond. Not that Molly had expected Sally to go for a girl for her first time. Then again she had seen her room mate making out with a girl once at a party, nothing too heavy, just some over the clothes stuff and a lot of kissing but it showed that she was no stranger to getting intimate with girls as well as with boys.

She followed the smile with a little wave as she remembered just how excited Sally had been just before the lock down and having to move back home about having given the guy she was sort of dating a blow job in the restroom of a Denny's near campus. It had tasted strange she had admitted but she had liked it, especially the way the guy had closed his eyes and grunted just before he filled her mouth. The two room mates had giggled a lot about it and Molly had given Sally a few tips for future experimentation. Now she just needed to lose that V-card and this presumably week long party was the perfect setting for that.

Her smile faded somewhat when she noticed Baxter's reaction to the arrival of Sally and her new friend. Competition in the form of prior relations and possibly emotional nostalgia. The girl did seem to light up a bit when she saw Baxter but that light soon went out when she found herself surrounded by the older blonde who was apparently her aunt and well Molly who had her charms on full despite her seemingly casual and vaguely disinterested attitude. She knew the guys were checking her out, and some of the girls as well. It was understandable that the newly arrived girl deflated a bit in such a sexually charged atmosphere, or if it perhaps had more to do with having run into a relative where she had expected to be free of them, caught with her hand in the cookie jar as it might be.

With Baxter elsewhere occupied Molly finished her drink and walked off the patio towards the pool and got in, turned on her back and just lay there floating in the water as if on display for all to look at. Whatever else he would get up to she had already secured a place in his bed and that left her free to relax and see what other options might present themselves.

Tagged: @ToWriterAndWander as Peter

Lea hadn't even been able to introduce herself properly to Simon before he stormed off in something resembling a tantrum. She again felt Justin's solid body as he slid past her to follow his friend. Suddenly finding herself alone with Peter in his parent's bedroom, she had decided she had played around long enough. She took Peter's offered hand. "I think I've seen enough of the house." She pulled him towards her though given their weight difference, she came to him more than him to her. She wasn't a small woman, nearly 5' 10" and of solid Nordic stock. She pressed herself into Peter so that her breasts mashed between them. "Maybe I could show you something instead?" She asked in as innocent a sounding voice as she could manage.

Heather jumped slightly at Baxter's friendly smack on her ass, spilling a bit of the drink from both glasses. She smiled at Sally as she emerged from the house and handed her a dripping glass. "Sorry I spilled a little." She said, her eyes still following Baxter as he went into the house to run into the grumpy boy who had seemed to not want her here. As Sally commented on the tail end of her conversation with Baxter she turned her attention more fully to her new friend. She had changed into a bikini top and Heather's eyes took in the view for a moment. Heather's mood had markedly improved since her last exchange with Baxter. "I bet he tells the story better than me, why don't we go get him to tell us both." She said, looking again into Sally's eyes to judge her reaction. "I can assure you, there is enough of him for us to share!" She then gripped Sally's hand and pulled her back into the house in pursuit of Baxter.

"Hey, there's no time like the present." She told Baxter as she caught up with him, the new girl in tow. "This is Sally. Daddy made me promise to not be alone around you." She said with a mischievous smile as she slipped behind Sally as if hiding. "She's my new bodyguard." She laughed, pushing Sally towards the massive young man, thinking she might have actually found a way to put Baxter on the defensive again. Was he bold enough for two girls?

Name: Sally.
Tagged: @LeaT (Heather) @Colonel_Liam

This was getting interesting rather quickly. Heather wanted the guy to tell their shared little secret, which Sally still took to mean that they had had a sexual encounter of some significance, one that Heather's father had not approved of. At least that was the impression Sally got when they caught up with the guy inside the house and Heather suddenly hid behind her and even pushed her towards the guy. This caused Sally to bump against his muscular body and for a brief moment her breasts were pressed up against his six pack abdomen.
"I ... Uh ... Hello. I'm Sally. Heather's new chaperone, as it seems. And who might you be?" she said as she placed her hands on the guy's chest and slowly pushed herself away from him, but no more than half an arm's length.
Her nipples had stiffened from the contact with his body and she could feel a warmth spreading through her body that she had become more and more familiar with over the last few months when even she had begun to feel the frustration of lacking physical contact. She looked up at him as he quite literally towered over her. Sally was by no means a tall girl but she wasn't exactly on the short side either. She still rose a few inches above Heather but this guy was at least a head taller than her.
"My new ... Uh ... charge here says you've got a story to tell about you and her. Care to share?"
As she called Heather her new charge she reached back with her left hand to take Heather's as if to protect her.

===---===---===---===

Peter was surprised by her sudden moved towards him, but responded quickly. He wrapped his strong arms around her as she pressed her chest into him. He boldly settled both of his hands onto her ass, giving it a squeeze as he felt his pulse quicken. He'd never fucked an older woman before, or even done more than kiss one of his parents friends. This would be new territory for him - territory that might make this disruption of his trip all the more better. "I like the sound of that." He murmurs, biting his lip before leaning in to kiss her, pushing his tongue past her lips in doing do.

Then he pulled back, sliding his hands from her ass to take her by the hand. He gently tugged her the short walk back out of the master bedroom - he didn't want to soil Simon's bed with his bodily fluids afterall - and the few short steps to the room he had taken over. He shut the door behind him and then stepped up behind her. His arms circled her waist once more as he pressed his rock-solid body against hers. "You must of been so lonely, out here all by yourself for so long...."

Tagged: Open, Justin, All

Simon was bear hugged by the other guy. He wasn't used to such contact - male or female - so didn't really hug back, especially with his one had shoved deep into his pocket so no one else would comment on his hand. Before he could properly respond, the cute girls walked over and joined the small circle of people at the bottom of the stairs.

"Its going." He says sheepishly, even as the girls vie for the guys attention. "Justin says you can make me a hard drink of some sort. I don't really care what it is, as long as it tastes good." Not that anything alcohol related could taste good in Simons book. "And gets me buzzing. Buzzed, I mean."

There was always that small moment of doubt when one makes the first move and for Lea, who hadn't made the first move in over 20 years, it was something of a leap of faith. So the mature 35 year old divorcee was relieved when the she felt the young man's arms wrap around her and his hands squeeze her firm ass. She had never went to college, since high school she was what some called a 'trophy wife' as a result all she had to do for a 'job' was keep her body in shape to please her husband. It was a job she did well, at least until her husband began to look at younger women once again. It kept her a bit insecure despite her rather classic beauty. He was aggressive, especially with his kiss, she enjoyed that and as his tongue snaked into her mouth she parted her teeth to welcome him. The powerful insertion making her too long neglected pussy quiver with delighted anticipation.

She was puzzled briefly as he took her hand and led her from the room. But she relaxed as he took her to another room and closed the door behind him. She blushed at his observation. "I guess maybe it's a bit obvious, but yea, it's been....awhile." She had never had sex with someone Peter's age, even though she wasn't fully certain how old he was, and she wasn't about to stop and ask. It wasn't his age that fascinated her, at least not directly. It was his strength and vitality. She had only been bedded by a man who was already past his prime when they married. Viagra might have kept his dick hard, but he still didn't have the body to drive it home, as she was certain someone like Peter could, or the other boys she had met downstairs. She had found an oasis in the dessert and she intended to drink her fill.

Tagged: @Colonel_Liam & @MsBloom as Sally & @ToWriterAndWander as Simon

Heather's plan found its first hurdle as Simon asked Baxter for a drink. Thinking quickly she offered her own, stepping out from behind Sally to try to rescue her plan. "I haven't take so much of a sip of this but I think you'll like it." She said presenting the fresh long island ice tea to the host. She glanced back out towards the pool, seeing the red head floating on the surface, her twin islands on display in her bikini top. "I also think there is a certain red head looking for company out there." She gave Sally a conspiratorial smile before slipping back behind her 'body guard." With both hands now free she wrapped them around Sally's bare midriff and hugged her with her chin on the girl's shoulder as she looked at Baxter. "Baxter was about to tell Sally about his adventure last summer."

Tagged: @Colonel_Liam, @ToWriterAndWander - Simon , @MsBloom - Molly and to a lesser extent Sally, @LeaT a little bit of Heather

Baxter and Simon were catching up when two girls followed in from the outside. Justin wasn't sure what magic Baxter had worked but the two were already all over him. The sly dog. Justin grinned at the older guy as the girls pressed themselves against him. Justin wondered if Baxter might need a little help, but far be it for him to cockblock a man from a threesome. Besides the vacation was just getting started. "Well, it looks like you've got some catching up to do Bax. We'll be outside having a drink or two if you feel like you need a bigger audience for storytime."

Justin slipped out the door, well aware that was three women he had now left behind for the sake of Simon. He walked up to the poolside bar, and began digging around for that bottle of tequila. He found it and set it atop the bar. Patron. Overrated overpriced stuff, but he couldn't deny it was smooth. And attention-grabbing. And he hadn't had to pay for it, so why not? He'd gotten Simon to pay and spring for a few gems among all the typical college garbage. He turned towards the pool and found a redhead just floating there. She had a nice body, and floating on her back as she was it was hard not to just take it all on in. Well, all right. "Hey, we're gonna take some shots. Come join us." He began cutting up a few limes. He wasn't much of a bartender, but pour shots and cut limes he could do.

Last edited:
===---===---===---===

Peter smiled against her. "Well, I'll make sure its worth your while then." He murmurs, sliding his hands up to her large breasts, squeezing them firmly through her tank top. He pressed her breasts together then massaged them with his large, strong hands. He ducked his head just a little, using his chin to move her short hair out of the way, before pressing his lips to the side of her neck. He began to kiss and suck there, slowly starting to grind his groin against her ass.

His hands dipped down to the bottom of her tank top and started to lift it up. He didn't see the need to keep her clothes on, not when she was dying to have sex and he was more than willing to give it to her. He tossed it to the side, then slid his hand up her back. Deft, agile fingers popped the clasp on her bra and it too joined her tanktop on the floor. His hands found her now bared breasts and he moaned softly against her.

"Mhm, I'm going to enjoy fucking your tits." He moans, rubbing his thumbs over her nipples.

"Yea, that's right you were," Sally said at Baxter and with a smile on her lips she crossed her arms under her breasts as Heather wrapped her arms around her midriff and leaned onto her shoulder. She could feel Heather's breasts press against her back and that caused her to giggle a little as if she was fifteen again and had just kissed a girl for the first time.
"She said you would tell it better than she could," she added and bit her bottom lip seductively since it was obvious her new friend had some sort of ulterior motive.

Tagged: @Red Day /open.

While she might have seemed to just drift casually, relaxed and unaware of her surroundings Molly was actually keeping an eye on things that happened up on the patio. She couldn't see Sally anymore since she had gone into the house but she hoped she was about to get lucky with that girl, and maybe with Baxter as well since it seemed like they had followed him in rather persistently.

When she heard one of the guys who had been chatting up the older blonde call out something about shots she did a few back strokes and then just as she reached the ladder turned over and dipped her head under the water. As she rose out of the water she tossed her hair about to create a mist of water around herself and as she set foot on the deck around the pool she imagined herself walking towards the bar in slow motion.
Letting her wet hair drip water down her collar bones and breasts she first adjusted her bikini top and then her bottoms as a way to draw attention to those areas.
"I'll take two for starters," she said as she slipped onto one of the bar stools, crossed her left leg over her right and did another adjustment to her bikini top.

Tagged:
Basically everyone except Lea and Peter

Baxter gave Sally a smile as Heather introduced her. The little Minx practically put up a sacrificial lamb between her and him, Sally was cute and seemingly more innocent than Heather, though at the moment Baxter had no idea just how similar the two girls really were. He didn't shy away from her breasts being pressed against his body for a moment when Heather pushed her, and for a moment he was caught up in her deep green eyes as she looked up at him. "I'm Baxter, nice to meet you. And yes, Heather has been a thorn in my side for a while." he said jokingly. He was about to start telling his version of it when the interaction with Simon and Justin occured.

"Sure thing Simon." he said, he wanted to focus on the two girls paying him attention, but he wasn't so much of a heel that he would just ignore the guy who had invited him here in the first place, and besides, he felt a certain amount of responsibility and affection for the shy kid.

Taking Justin's suggestion he went behind the bar again, and poured a shot of tequila for everyone present(with two for Molly), cutting some slices of lime, and sprinkling salt on the back of everyone's hand. Raising his own glass he proposed a toast. "To Simon, for being generous enough to open his house to us all!" he said before licking the salt off his hand, shooting the tequila, and then sucking the lime. He let out what was for him a high pitched sigh as the tequila bit into his palette.

That done, he poured and mixed Simon a shark attack, a simple sweet drink that hid the taste of vodka in it. Refilling his own he caught Molly's eye. Making sure that no one else could see, he nudged his head towards Simon and mouthed, "Be gentle with him... at first." Then he took Heather by the waist and slipped the arm holding his drink into Sally's. "We're going to get a look around the house. Thanks again Simon."
he said and led the two girls into the house, enjoying their soft warm flesh on either side.

Exploring the upstairs, Baxter pointed out the room that he, and apparently Molly would be staying in, before they realized the other guest room door was cracked open. Inside they caught a glimps of Peter and Lea's aunt getting started on their own fun. Having all these attractive, flirtatious women around, certainly had Baxter on edge, and the hand on Heather's hip began to rub and explore almost subconsioucly as they made they way further into the house, to not interrupt, though Baxter got the feeling Lea had seen Heather peeping.

Their self guided tour ended in the basement home theater where the cool subteranean air was a welcome change from the summer heat outside. Sitting down on the couch with the girls on either side of him, he recounted the story of his and Heathers, first meeting the year before. "... and then just when we were about to really seal the deal, her father catches us in the outdoor shower, my cock in Heather's face, and my shorts around my ankles. He had a baseball bat, and I couldn't even get my shorts back up all the way as I climbed over the shower wall to keep my kneecaps intact. All that after she basically kidnapped me." His hand ran up and down Heather's bare thigh, as he looked at Sally. "That's the sort of girl you're chaperoning." he said.

Baxter was slightly buzzed, and Heather was almost certainly in a similar mindset to him, her competitive nature not letting her back down. Sally had also shown some non-verbal signs that she was attracted to him. The alcohol, their surroundings, and the view of Lea and Peter made him bold and without warning he pressed his mouth to Heather's with the hunger of a years delayed frustration. When the kiss broke he looked her in the eyes and smiled for only her to see and then turned to Sally. Setting his drink down he reached out an cupped the dark haired girls cheek and looked into her pretty green eyes. "A chaperone should go everywhere with their charge." he said and pulled her in for a kiss, more gently than he had with Heather, though his tongue took some liberties with hers.

Tagged:
@Colonel_Liam @LeaT (Heather)

Everything was happening so fast. Less than half an hour ago Sally had considered Heather competition for Simon and only invited her to join the party to distract her from their cute host and now in the last few minutes she had become her chaperone, or body guard as Heather had put it. She had enjoyed them teasing Baxter together and more so the hug Heather had given her from behind. How badly she had wanted those hands on her bare midriff to wander upwards and cup her breasts. It might have been a less demanding and determined pose but also more seductive and teasing. It might have given him the impression that unless he paid attention to them they might slip off and pay attention to each other instead, and Sally ha a feeling that might still happen, just with a bit of audience. Molly always talked about how exciting it was when people watched her, either when she baited them with how she presented herself in terms of clothes and poses or when she was making out, masturbating or even having sex. Perhaps there was something to it. Although it probably depended on who was watching. Sally had been caught masturbating once, by her brother and she had gone beet red and felt so embarrassed, and even repulsed by the situation. Then again, Baxter was not her brother, nor was he in any way related to her, as far as she knew.

Another thing Molly always talked about was the excitement of watching others in risque situations, or catching someone unaware in the shower or while undressing. The veracity of this Sally found out as they explored the upstairs and found Heather's aunt and the older Anderson getting hot and heavy in one of the bedrooms. She didn't catch much more than a glimpse of course but what little she saw added to the excitement of being guided around the house on Baxter's arm like some sort of trophy. The strong drink she had ordered did of course help fuel the excitement as well as she kept taking bigger and bigger sips from it.

By the time they had made it down into the basement the drink was gone and Sally was feeling buzzed like a bee, both from the alcohol and from the fact that she was now alone with Heather and Baxter in a cool room that not only gave her goosebumps from the contrast to the hot air outside but also stiffened her nipples enough for them to show through her bikini top. They all sat down on a couch with Baxter in the middle and as he began to tell the story of him and Heather and their fling the previous summer Sally leaned against his arm, enjoying the touch of his muscles against her body. He didn't elaborate much on any details but it was pretty much what Sally had expected, except for the rather abrupt, and slightly comical, ending with Baxter jumping over the shower wall trying to pull his shorts up. The image caused her to giggle and then she looked over at Heather for confirmation.
"You naughty, naughty girl," she said and kept giggling.
"No wonder your daddy doesn't want you to be alone with him. Good thing I'm here then."

She enjoyed the kiss and nodded at Baxter's statement regarding a chaperone's duties but then as the kiss broke she stood up and grabbed Heather by the hand and pulled her up too before wrapping her arms around the petite girl's waist and leaning in to kiss her.
"It is also a chaperone's duty to keep her charge out of trouble," she then said and winked at Baxter.

Tagged: Open, Justin, All

Simon couldn't help but stare at Molly, who had changed into a bikini. Apparently she had been in the pool as her suit and hair were wet, further accentuating that body of hers. He was nudged back to awareness by the shot - and the toast in his name. He took the tequila, a few steps behind everyone else, but mimicked their motions. The burning sensation as it hit the back of his throat had him coughing before he regained himself.

Baxter poured him a drink. He sipped on it and found it much better tasting then he thought. The guy was a stud though, walking off with two girls, leaving Simon with Molly and Justin. He couldn't help but stare at the asses of the two other girls as they walked away. How did he do it? Andrew had never been laid and Baxter was headed off for a threesome? He needed to share the wealth.

Sighing, he slipped onto the barstool beside Molly, trying not to stare at her body. He pulled his bandaged hand out of his pocket as he nursed the drink in front of him. "Were you really roommates with Sally?" He asks, after scouring his mind for something he could talk to her about.

Tagged: @MsBloom as Molly, @ToWriterAndWander as Simon

Justin had barely even noticed Baxter pouring out the drinks, his eyes having been on the girl coming out of the pool. The way she walked, she knew eyes were on her, practically expected it. Absentmindedly he took his shot and raised it in a toast to his friend. The shot went down nice and smooth, with just the right amount of burn beginning his chest with warmth. Yes, this was what he needed. He didn't even bother with the lime. The second one might need it though. And speaking of the second shot.

Justin watched Molly take her first shot then scooped up the second one Baxter had poured her. The bartender was already on his way out having served his purposed here and excited to get where he was going. "You know," he said, holding the small glass in his hand looking at it as if studying it. "Traditionally the second round of tequila is for body shots." He emphasized the pronunciation of tequila, looking to add some authenticity to his obviously bullshit claim.

Lea's eyes closed as she felt his hands claim her large breasts, having longed to have someone touch her like this for nearly a year. The strength of his grip on them was such an erotic delight and how solid he felt when she leaned back into him as if simply giving herself to him. Her hands were not idle though as she reached behind her she sought the feel of his arousal and his size made it a rather simple task. Both hands gripped his shaft, with length to spare, her right hand stroked towards his tip, as he left slide to his base and continued to caress his balls beneath. She moaned with pleasure as he kissed her neck, her pussy feeling warm and wet in response. She raised her arms on cue to let him remove her top, and was mildly impressed with how deftly he unclasped her bra. As he now massaged her bare breasts (kind of goes without saying NSFW) she was clearly becoming his for the taking. She found his cock with her hands again as her nipples hardened with his attention. "Promise you won't stop there." She whispered in response, her pussy aching as if it were jealous of the attention her heavy breasts were enjoying.

Heather listened, she wasn't nearly as buzzed as Baxter thought, which might be why she was often one step ahead of him. She eagerly returned his kiss and patiently waited why he kissed and talked to Sally. "You're a terrible story teller." She said in a disappointed tone. She eagerly got up with Sally and quickly removed her cover up so they both had a lot of flesh showing. Though Sally wasn't nearly as large as Baxter, she was taller than Heather. "He left out the part where he drug me into deep water and I had to cling to him to keep from being washed away." As Sally pulled her in for a kiss, she returned it eagerly then mimed clinging to Sally as if she were hanging on for her life. She wrapped her arms around her neck, spread her legs and wrapped them around the taller girl's waist. She was careful not to throw the girl too off balance but Heather was pretty light weight.

"He then tugged my top until it nearly floated away." She reached down and pulled at Sally's halter top to expose the breast closest to Baxter, squeezing it and pinching her nipple before freeing her own on the same side. Squeezing and mashing the two tits together as Heather kissed Sally again and began to grind against her, though not as vigorously as she had ridden Baxter the year before. "He left out that I made him cum in his shorts." She giggled and looked at Baxter on the couch, "didn't I?" Though she failed to mention her own rather intense climax. Climbing down from Sally she discarded her top completely. "So for this year's challenge, if you think you can handle it." She paused and looked at Sally as she spoke. "I bet Sally and I can make you cum without touching you." She then kissed Sally again, more passionately this time as they waited for Baxter's answer. It was probably a fool's bet, but sometimes she didn't mind losing, if the stakes were interesting enough.

Tagged:
@MsBloom as Sally, @LeaT as Heather

Baxter chuckled as Heather "reenacted" their misadventures from last summer with Sally standing in for certain parts. Of course he was enjoying this retelling immensly as article after article of female clothing was removed leaving the two cuties almost naked in front of him. He cocked an eyebrow at Heather's challenge, confident that no matter what kind of show they put on, he would be able to hold out.

Slowly he stood up, and took his glass,downing the rest of the mixed drink in one gulp. Pulling the tank top he wore up over his head, and then dropping his shorts, to reveal (NSFW) his muscled body and erect cock to them both. "Fine." he said, "Challenge accepted, I'll stroke myself for the next 15 minutes, while you and Sally do your worst without touching me." he said pulling his phone out of the pocket of his discarded shorts and setting a timer. "If I haven't cum by then, each of you owes me 15 minutes where you have to do whatever I ask or say. If you do manage it, then the opposite is true, I'll owe each of you 15 minutes of slavery. Do we have a deal?" he asked, grinning and setting himself back down on the couch, cock in hand, and a finger over the "start" button of the timer.

===---===---===---===

Peter loved a woman who knew how to grab his cock. He pressed his into her wandering hand as she reached back and grabbed him. She jerked him through his pants and he bit his lip. Girls his age were usually too timid to make a move like that. His hands tweaked her nipples, giving them a nice little tug. "Mhm, I certainly won't. Not when you have a nice pussy and an even better ass to fuck too."

One of his hands slid down her stomach and into her shorts, sliding down against her moist, wet pussy. She was clearly lacking attention in her life. "Mhm, I think its time we get you out of the rest of these clothes." He adds, shuffling her forward towards the bed. Once her thighs pressed against it, he pressed against her back between her shoulders, making her bend over.

He squatted down, pulling her shorts and anything under them down. His mouth found her ass, kissing her ass cheeks before he buried his face between her legs. He inhaled her scent before flicking his tongue along her slick pussy lips. He moaned at her taste, plunging his tongue into her opening before starting to work his tongue along her length.

Lea was both mesmerized and terrified by the size and hardness of Peter's dick, he was like a damn porn star and for a moment she thought she might just be better off it he only fucked her tits. But she needed it, bad and somehow they would make it work. Her eyes went wide when he talked about her ass but she was in no mood to argue at this point, she would simply have to take things one step at a time. But for now, he had what she needed. She felt like a crack whore in need of a fix, ready to anything to get it. She got closer to her wish as his hand went down her shorts and found her hot, wet, aching sex. "Mmmmhhhhhmmmm" She hummed in agreement when he talked of getting her out of her clothes. She wasn't fully prepared for him moving her forward but there was little she could do to stop him even if she had wanted. He then used his strength and his leverage to bend her over the bed, her long legs propping her ass up in the air as her tits hit the mattress.

She felt the cool air of the air conditioning on her bare sex just moments later as she peeled her shorts and thong in one fell swoop. She would spread her legs wider for him but that her shorts and thong were around her knees. Her position though was exposed enough for her to suddenly feel his warm breath on her ass cheeks as he inhaled her scent. She was a bitch in heat, her outer lips already puffy and her pink inner lips partially exposed and glistening with her arousal. Her hips rocked as she felt his hot tongue on her sensitive lips. "Oh yes right there." She moaned with pleasure, her ex-husband not the type to go down on a girl like this. In fact she was fairly certainly she had never been positioned in such an exotic and lewd way, but she loved it. His beard tickled her soft skin as his tongue made shivers run up and down her spine as her knees nearly buckled from the pleasure.

Tagged: @Red Day ,@ToWriterAndWander (Simon)

"To Simon," Molly said and licked the salt off her hand slowly with a little flick of her tongue at the end.
The first shot went down smoother than the second but together they filled her with a nice heat and for a few seconds she felt like she could have breathed fire. She bit into the acidic meat of the lime and then closed her lips around it, sucking all the juices out of it with a few noticeable slurping noises. Then she licked her lips and looked up at Baxter with a nod.
"Don't you worry. I won't eat him," she said with a confirming nod.
Simon was not really on her target list for the week anyhow. Not that she didn't like the guy but more because he seemed kind of nervous about the whole thing. Were she given a chance to claim his V-card, she might take it but otherwise she was, at least in the moment, a lot more interested in Justin.
"Sure we were," she answered their host's question with another nod and then turned her attention to Justin.
"Is that so. Well. You've only had one so ..."
Molly picked up the salt shaker with a wicked smile and poured a generous serving of it on her left breast just along the edge of her bikini top. She then did the same on her right breast and reached for a lime wedge.
"Why don't you make that your second and third, but with just one lime?"
As she waited for Justin's response she ran her tongue seductively along the peel of the lime and looked at his muscular chest and arms. She knew exactly where she'd lick the salt off of him when it came to her third shot.

Sally was not prepared for Heather to wrap her legs around her waist but the girl was light weight and Sally had been working out some. Besides it was a great way of teasing the big guy still sitting on the couch watching them as they started to make out amongst themselves.
"You were his damsel in distress then?" she asked and giggled as Heather exposed her breast for Baxter.
She moaned and winced a bit when the nipple was then pinched before the entire breast was pressed against Heather's. Sally enjoyed having her breasts played with, the nipples in particular and she often played with them at length on the relatively rare occasions she masturbated, which had become more and more over the last few months of isolation.

When Heather began to grind against her stomach she kissed her again and held the kiss longer this time with one hand on the back of her head and the other around her shoulders. Sally felt the heat spreading down to her crotch from the way Heather simulated what had then happened in the water between her and Baxter. At first Sally of course took it to mean that there had been penetration, even if she had heard that having sex in salt water was far overrated due to the saline counter acting the natural lubrication. It wasn't until a few seconds later when Heather mentions having made Baxter cum in his shorts that she realised she had just been dry-humping him.

The next words out of Heather's mouth though really took Sally by surprise, the cockiness of the very idea that the two of them would be able to make Baxter cum without touching him, as well as all the naughtiness such a challenge implied, caused her to giggle. She wrapped her arms around Heather from behind and cupped her breasts, massaging them and squeezing them before hooking her fingers into the bikini top and pulled it down to expose both of Heather's breasts, which she of course assumed Baxter had already seen but perhaps they had grown some since last summer. She knew her own had, a full cup size in fact. She pinched the nipples and nodded while seductively biting her bottom lip.

While they waited for Baxter's response she began to nibble on Heather's neck, jawline and collarbones. She then gasped as Baxter revealed his cock. There was no way she would be able to take it all, no matter how wet she was, and she was plenty wet already but not wanting to seem as inexperienced as she was she nodded in agreement to his response.
"You have a deal," she said and giggled.

Tagged: @MsBloom as Molly, @ToWriterAndWander as Simon

Justin's eyes widened ever so slightly at the redheads initial response. Sure he had expected enthusiasm, but he hadn't expected her to take the lead so smoothly. Of course he wasn't complaining. No he didn't mind at all he thought watching her line up the salt for him. He bit his lip looking her up and down as she explained her little challenge. Easy enough. Justin smirked, grabbing the bottle once more. "I mean, who am I to go against tradition huh?"

Justin rounded the bar to stand before the girl, her seat between him and the bar. He reached down to grab the bar stool by the seat and pulled the stool and the girl towards himself. Not quite sure of her balance, he put the hand with the bottle to her back to keep her steady. "I'm gonna need you to lean back a bit," he said. He hadn't moved her much, just enough to give her space to lean back, close enough to the bar to use it for support if she liked.

While she got ready, Justin poured out some tequila into a shot glass. There was the third shot. Now for the second shot. He would then tip the bottle to pour out a shot into her belly button, admiring the girl's smooth skin and tight body. He expected she knew to pull in to make a place for the cool liquid to pool. If not, he didn't mind chasing it down where it might run.

Shot's poured, he set the bottle to the side and went back to stand before her shot glass in one hand. He looked down at her and smirked, seeing her with the salt and tequila on her body like a meal waiting to be eaten. He leaned forward and ducked down to her left breast, and began to lick up the salt. The salt had stuck nicely to her skin, damp from her earlier dip in the pool. He took his time, running the tip of his tongue up and down the edge of her swimsuit sucking gently on the flesh in spots to mop of stray bits of salt.

Keeping eye contact with her, Justin trailed his tongue down further, past her bikini top lower and lower until the smell and taste of the tequila hit him. He quickly slurped up the liquor, and exhaled forcefully. His smooth motions were interrupted by the burn, and he got back up to take a quick breath. Shots were a hell of a lot easier when you could just toss them back. Still the familiar warmth in his chest returned and spurred him on to the next shot. He leaned forward once more, his free hand unconsciously going to Molly's thigh. Making eye contact with her once more, he licked up the next spread of salt, same as before. His tongue and mouth probed the edges of her swimsuit top, and Justin was increasingly aware of how easy it'd be to just push it to one side with his mouth. But he had some business to take care of first. Not breaking stride or eye contact he then tipped back the glass in his hand, downing his third shot. It went down much more smoothly that time, but the two shots in succession still took a toll on his palette. He sought out the hand she held the lime in and leaned over to playfully snatch it out of her fingers with his mouth. He bit down on it, the lime juice filling his mouth and easing the burn of the shots. He pulled the lime wedge out of his mouth and set it of to one side. The shots were done with, he was still standing up against her bar stool, a hand on her thigh. He looked down at Molly, her body still stretched out and languidly on display.

"You know, I don't think we've met before. I'm Justin by the way."

Heather had been fairly confident Baxter would rise to the challenge, she read him like an open book, or so she convinced herself. She was less confident that Sally would go along with it, especially once she saw the size of what they could be, if even briefly, enslaved by. Of course as Heather believed Sally was much more experienced than she was, she figured she would be a better judge of just how impressive Baxter's erection was, perhaps to Sally he was just average. She felt the odds were likely better that Sally would do it as she stood behind her, exposing both her breasts then fondling them in front of him. It felt so good she reflexively thrust her ass back against her new friend, her own hand gripping the the hem of the other girl's shorts for something to hold onto.

Baxter had actually offered better terms than she expected, stroking himself, even if half hearted would be some direct stimulation for him, they had a fighting chance. He also didn't make them NOT cumming part of the deal. Given how hot Heather already felt, a dampness between her slender thighs already noticeable, she wasn't sure how long she would last herself. She didn't know of it was performing for an audience or the being with another girl, and frankly she didn't have her wits about her enough to contemplate it seriously. She just knew she was enjoying herself with Sally and glad for the help in perhaps finally consumating their relationship. If they were lucky, a few female climaxes might put him over the edge. When he used the word 'slave' it felt very erotic, she had never been in any kind of dominant.submissive position, but the stories that made her the wettest often involved those themes.

She thought Sally might waver as Baxter put himself on full display when his shorts came off and his thick cock sprang forth, but she agreed. "Alright." Heather cheered, bouncing spryly as Sally agreed to the bet, her tits momentarily leaping from her hands in a brief series of peek a boo bounces in front of Baxter. Heather turned excitedly towards Sally and quickly finished removing the other girl's top. "Chest bump" She said, giving Sally a bit more warning this time before throwing herself at the other girl breasts on breasts. It was something she had seen her brother's do so many times on the rugby field, she had always felt kind of excluded as it wasn't something she would do with her brothers.

"Just a minute though." She said before agreeing to let Baxter start the timer. She quickly slid out of her bikini bottom, revealing her pussy, crowned with a small dark patch of hair. Her thighs so slender that even standing with legs together, one could see her neatly trimmed sex. "Time is of the essence, these will just get in the way." She said looking at Sally and tossing the bottoms next to her top.

Back
Top Bottom