Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Specific Cravings inside!

Hello and welcome to my RT! I am gonna keep this short and sweet. Whenever I have a craving, whether it be for a specific type of roleplay or just character ref I'd like to use, I shall post it here. Below are the current cravings. If anything sounds like something that might interest you, please do feel free to message me c:

Little Dom x Big Sub | Modern Fantasy
This is a craving based on This (Alt) ref. I don't really have anything in mind for this one other than I want to play opposite a smaller male or futa character that just so happens to be well hung and in charge. Would be more than happy to work out the specifics with you if this is something that interests you.

No More Heroes | Superhero
Another one based on a specific Ref though this one has a bit more plot to it. Essentially it would take place in a world after the villains succeed and take over. MC is a new and aspiring hero who wants to help people. YC could be a villain who takes an interest in her, a former hero who gave up but finds a spark in themselves after meeting her, or just a civilian who provides MC with a place to rest her head between encounters with the villains and criminals who rule the streets.

Little Devil | Modern Fantasy
Once more based on a Ref though no specific idea to go with it. Could be a world were the supernatural are out in the open, or could be one like the show Grimm where only certain people are able to see the supernatural for what they are. Whatever floats your boat ^_^

Enjoyable Kinks:
Age Play
Large Penis
Dub-con/non-con/con
Gangbang
Size Difference
Monsters
Futa x Female
Female x Female
Male x Female
etc

Last edited:
I am back! I also have some new ideas. They are pretty rough at the moment and so feel free to expand upon them with any ideas you might have!

Back
Top Bottom