Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kangaroo Repopulation [Transformation Roleplay] [Furry] [Here or Discord]

SeseChi

Lover of Dragons
First things first, my introduction

I'm Lily, an Australian female looking for a male partner for this transformation roleplay. I am;
-Straight
-Cute
-Varied in kinks
I'm open to most kinks in general, but the one I want to focus on here is transformation. Specifically from Human > Roo. Furthermore, as much as I love steamy smut writing I also love driving the story forwards in whatever way we can think of. For that reason I want to keep it around 40/60 in terms of our smut-to-plot writing ratio. However include as much innuendos and sexual tension as you think you can~

Also, I can do this roleplay either Here or on Discord. I much prefer Discord because most likely, I'll be way more active there. If we do play here, I'll make an effort to keep re-checking.

What I'm looking for in my partner

You have got to be;
-Male, or a female really good at writing as a male.
-Okay with playing as a furry kangaroo. I'm open to doing a different animal, but the pictures I got this roleplay idea from were what I initially wanted to do. Open to change though, as always.
-Literate. Maybe it's because I've spend too much time on Omegle and got so many F-Tier writers, but I am looking for some length, detail and literacy.

The actual plot

What is this roleplay even about? Basically, it's a scenario based off a picture by Bendzz. I'll have it linked below.

>> Right here <<

Lily, on another lonely night while browsing through the internet, found a really odd site purely called "Sanctuary". It was the page for a foundation dedicated to rescuing an endangered species of kangaroo, with most of them living in a safe, secure bit of land, owned by the foundation. Their 'Sanctuary'. After a bit of reading Lily finds a button which supposedly would let her help them out. She thinks it's some sort of donation link, but after clicking it, Lily finds out it's something much more than a place to donate $5.

From there, it can go wherever we want. Will I try to find a way back to being human? Will there be a dominant male too to claim me as his breeding mate? Maybe the one I first meet is so gentle, so nice, that I'd rather live like this than go back to being human.

Anyway, that's about it. Send me a message here if you're interested. Introduce yourself and tell me where you'd rather write, and I'll get right back to ya~
Chow!

Back
Top Bottom