Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(FluffyPuppy77) Rebirth in the Dungeon (Tox_the_Jew)

Ethan activated his fire magic yet again. "I think I might have set her off more than I should've." The taller male mumbled. He noticed the rather shocked expression of Ari, the young man still didn't seem to understand. His eyes would move between Ethan and Anna, unsure of what to do. "I'm not sure what either one of you is trying to tell me. Maybe I'm too naive, but I'm not going to let you both kill each other." He then moved between them. Electricity seemed to be forming and making its way up and down his body. Ethan arched an eyebrow. Well, that's new. The monster-hybrid thought. So he's willing to fight both of us to keep us from killing one another. "I guess I have no choice but to tell." Ethan spoke and the other hybrid turned to look at him. "Tell what?" Ari blinked at the taller male. "We're in love with you, Ari, and we both want to mate with you." Ethan said directly. He figured that the boy needed to hear this at some moment. "Wh... what?" Ari stuttered. His eyes growing wide as he looked between the nymph and the monster-human hybrid.

"AND HE hasn't been here for years. You dont have a claim to him." the Nymph's fury rippling the ground with roots rising up. She was in her element here, all he had were claws and fire. Yes fire hurt, but she had stronger bark than last time.
Her little charges own electricity was causing the roots to avoid him though and trying to circle around. "Ari. Please move away from him.."

Ari refused to move. He was still shocked by what Ethan had said. He didn't completely understand, but something in the pit of his stomach churned in a way he had never felt before. "I can't let you kill each other." Ari muttered, ice began to form in his other hand. He knew that he wouldn't be able to beat both of them, but he had to try. He threw one hand up and ice wall began to form in front of the nymph. He then brought other to send an electric current towards Ethan, whom stepped back on instinct. "Ari..." Ethan remained calm, his eyes watching the smaller man carefully. "I really don't know what you two see in me and I don't exactly understand these... types of emotions," The hybrid muttered, "but I want you both. I really don't understand being a mate, but I can try to be both of your mate." The young hybrid's face was burning red with hot embarrassment. Ethan stared, unsure of what to make of the smaller male's statements.

There was a furious hollar of his name from the Spring Cherry lady. Fire she hated, Winter made her sluggish. These were not nice of him to send at her- but she had heard. "NO. You cant. I wont share with that THING!!" Yet she didnt, couldn't touch the ice wall that circled her.
Her Ari... not trusting her and staying away from a beast... It would change him too! This was not their friend.

Last edited:
"Anna, please." Ari begged. He was starting to feel exhausted using the two types of magic. Had it been one or the other, his energy wouldn't be quite as sapped. However, the ice magic wouldn't work effectively on Ethan and the lightning could easily be manipulated by Anna. "Ari. You need to stop, your body can't handle using that much magic." Ethan tried to reason with the young hybrid. "No... you-you'll... I need you both." Even now, Ari could barely stand. His tail was even drooping, which normally swayed upright. F*ck, this isn't good. Ethan turned to look at Anna. His eyes really wanted to express to her that he was still the same Ethan and that she needed to stop.

A dejected huff from the nymph and she stopped her roots and turned around. "IM NOT SHARING But I wont fight. GO AWAY ETHAN." still in the circle of ice, she crossed her arms, sat on the dirt and shifted to a log like form of deep grey wood. IronWood. Hard, saw breaking wood would protect her. And hide her fury for now.
Her Ari would want to catch up and she didnt want that. This monster was not their friend- their friend died. They heard that.

Ari looked between the two, noticing that both weren't going to attack each other. However, he knew that he needed to get Ethan away from Anna. He could tell she was restraining herself from attacking the monster-human hybrid. He began to make his way over to Ethan, but stumbled on his feet. Ethan quickly grabbed the white-and-brown haired man to prevent him from dropping to the ground. He lifted the other man into his arms and held him close to his chest. "I'll take him to the nearby town's inn." Ethan looked over at Anna and began making his way in the direction of the town. "Don't be too long. Ari will get worried." Ethan shifted his head to look at Anna before he looked down at the unconscious hybrid man in his arms. He then proceeded in the direction of the town.

A quaking log and a mental scream to her self had her yelling to not touch her Ari. It took a fair few minutes before the Nymph stood out oh her bark hide and went straight at the nearest tree. The root network below her felt all the vibrations from all the travelers... and they stopped at a towns edge. With her being a nymph- that one tree her door in, the one closest to the town her exit. She wasnt know here, but not hated.
As long as she was with her Ari, these places were not a fear for her. What she feared was seeing her little Charge being HARRASSED by the brute who she doubted would be gentle.

When Ethan made it to the town, he knew that he would get a bit of attention. He knew that most of the town wouldn't know what he was, but that wasn't his concern at the moment. He wanted to get his Ari into a room to recover. He tucked the boy closer into his chest, protectively. The inn wasn't too hard for the man to locate, as the town wasn't too large to begin with. He made his way over and into the inn. "I need a room and a mana potion." The woman behind the counter looked up in shock at Ethan. Ethan placed a couple of silver coins on the counter. The woman, with a shaking hand, grabbed the coins. She then grabbed a key from under the counter and slid it across to Ethan. Not wanting to touch the man before her. "I don't have any potions here, but I'll retrieve what you asked from the general store." The woman managed to say. Ethan nodded and made his way to the room. He opened the door and noticed a small, at least to Ethan, bed. He laid the young hybrid in the bed. As Ethan began to pull away, Ari's hands reached out and grabbed the man's shirt and he made a little groaning sound. "You really are something." Ethan sighed before moving onto the bed. He adjusted Ari so that the smaller male could lay on top of Ethan. "Don't want to squish him." Ethan chuckled. Ari snuggled into the other man and his tail curled between his legs and he snuggled it. "Pfft." Ethan a small chuckle. "I can't believe he still does that." It was honestly an adorable sight.

It was easy enough for the cherry nymph to find her Ari. He gave the sweetest of smells- even when coated in guts and mud. She could track him blind. And his smell was weak because the Stupid spiney brute had him.
Right to the Inn. Right through the door with out opening it and she found his scent on the second floor. And while she said she wouldn't fight. The girl was an absolute raging storm at the sight. HER Ari.... with the thing. "If you DARE to try anything to him. I will slice your head off." she warned before emerging from the wall by the door.

Ethan knew it wouldn't be long before Anna showed up. He wasn't that surprised by her appearing from the wall. "Noted." He rolled his eyes and kept his attention mainly on Ari. Whom stirred slightly. "I'm not doing anything that he doesn't want." Ethan grunted. Ari could hear them, but his body was still very much exhausted. He knew based on the warmth and shape of the body that he was laying on Ethan. If he wasn't so exhausted he would be sort of embarrassed, but he actually enjoyed the warmth and scent that came from the other man. He pushed his nose into Ethan's chest. "Mmm, you two..." The brown-and-white haired man muttered.

The boy was his. She knew him longer then Ethan. She watched him grow up, she aged with him. She did not want this once human any where near- corrupting in all sorts of manner. She wanted her seeds pure… not with that thing hanging around. Nor have him nearby to smell. “You reek of spoiled meat and death. Go wash!” It wasn’t fighting, it was a general announcement to the thing.
Maybe she could get him back if he went off…

Ethan HAD been good, but this form of him she did not trust. It was corrupted, he died... He didnt come back home to tell them he was alive... They stayed there for two years... This hurt her too...And it hurt far more knowing she rather kill the creature that looked like him then let him even touch her PURE Ari.

Last edited:
Ethan was about to say something, but a knock at the door came from the other side. "Uh, excuse me, sir. I brought your mana potion." It was the innkeeper who spoke. "Bring it in." Ethan ordered, his voice loud enough for the woman on the other side to hear. The woman slowly opened the door and peaked in. Obviously, still very much afraid of the man. She held a vial in her hand that contained a blue liquid. The woman looked over at Anna briefly, her face showed a perplexed look at the appearance of the other woman. Probably wondering how she came in unnoticed. Ethan slowly sat up and propped Ari in his lap. He then cradled the smaller man with one arm. "Bring it here." The dark-haired man ordered and stuck out his other hand. The woman nodded and brought the bottle over. She handed the vial over and Ethan grabbed it. "If you need anything else, I'll be downstairs." The woman silently said before she left.

Ethan opened the vial top with a couple of fingers and brought it over to Ari's lips. "Ari, you need to drink this. It'll make you feel better." His voice was gentle when he spoke to the smaller man, very different from the way he talked to the innkeeper. One of Ari's ears flickered when the man spoke. "Mmm..." The dog hybrid groaned, one of his eyes slowly opened. He slowly began drinking the liquid that was brought to his lips. "There, that's it. Drink it slowly." Ethan was being very careful with the vial and making sure not to pour too much into the dog hybrid's mouth. With each sip, Ari seemed to recover more and more. His previously haggard posture and expression had dissipated, but he still looked very exhausted. "You two managed not to kill each other. That's good." The smaller male muttered. His tail wagging slightly, obviously slightly pleased. "We said we wouldn't." Ethan smiled down at the brown-and-white haired man. "I mean based on what you said, we are to be your mates." The dark-haired man grinned down at him. The statement caused Ari's face to flush. "Unless you decided not to make us your mates." Ethan's expression changed to something more somber. He would understand that Ari might have said what he said in the heat of the moment. "No!" Ari tried shifting up quickly, but the quick movement caused his body to cease up. "Easy, easy. Your body is still healing." Ethan quickly brought his arms back to cradle the smaller male. "It's not that I don't want to. I just... I really don't understand what you two see in me. I'm nothing special." Ari looked down bashfully. "Ari, you are more than special. Anna and I wouldn't be fighting over you if you weren't. You're very strong and capable. I mean I've never seen someone use two separate types of magic at once. You're also very adorable. Your ears, your tail, your face, even the blush that is on your face." Ethan looked down at Ari with an adoring look. "Alright, alright." Ari shifted his head away and tried pushing the man's chin up so Ethan couldn't see his even more flustered face. Ethan chuckled and began playing with one of Ari's hands. "Do you remember what you said when all three of us began our adventure?" Ethan asked, his tone very gentle. Ari looked up at the man, eyes wide. "You said "I want to be with you both forever." That sort of solidified me wanting to be your mate." Ethan answered.
(BIg post lol.)

(Very big!^^)

The Nymph barely had a chance to really even move as the demon of their friend let the other person in the room... Some for of drink, Mana. Ah right, The reason they were in this Inn. She understood the funny look as the woman crossed her ways twice- in and out... The demon with the pup now had a third... Strange company kept.
Anna let the beast tend to HER Ari. Sharing him... still not an option to her. This wasnt a three way, she would never touch the bed that thing was laying on. It was a split, one she needed to get he precious boy out of. Leaving him behind was not an option, but she wanted the black scaled thing GONE.
"Ari. The job. You realize we need to go back to that and kill the beast we were sent for. MATE talk is a reward for finishing." Yes. Talk of the hunt now, with their un known target in the room. Sent to clear out that place, die trying. They didnt want to go back, because of Ethan... but here was the 'devil' holding her pup.

Back
Top Bottom