Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A unique oppertunity... (Private)

She groaned as she moved her hand under her pants and started to rub her pussy. She could not believe the position she was in but she had to endure it. Moving a finger inside her folds she gasped as she started to finger herself in and out of her already wet cunt. Not having any underwear was something she considered a advantage since she had somewhat more freedom. Not too far after her moans became more and more loud as she began to shiver and cum started o stain her pants dripping down to his legs.

He smiled as he watched her, letting her do as she pleased as he sat there. He could feel her starting to drip onto him, knowing she was done, but his hand moved, holding hers to her crotch, not letting her stop,"You have to keep going for how long you had held out..." he said to her,"Since you've been such a dirty slut... fucking two other girls... and then masturbating infront of your brother like this..." he said as he gave a soft, teasing nibble to her neck. He loved having all this power over her, it was like she was a toy, and she couldn't refuse anything he told her to do.

She groaned not having any other choice, she continued to push a finger in and out of her as her moans started once again, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she moved another finger in and out of her,her moans became more and more close to each other soon she started to shiver once again moaning and cumming on the already stained pants, " p...please I... I can't no more brother". She did not stopped masturbating until he told her to, cumming once more after five minutes more.

He smiled softly,"If you can't pleasure yourself..." he said, his hand still holding hers, an idea forming in his head,"Then you'll have to pleasure me..." he suggested, knowing she probably wouldn't do that. He had to put her between a rock and hard place, wanting to see exactly the kind of person she was, the one that hid behind the perfect child he'd seen for so many years. He licked his lips gently, just waiting for the answer that would tell him everything.

Chloe hesitated for a minute but she knew that if she did not went through with it she would problably be the joke of the school. Looking down she moved to her knees unbuttoning his pants and taking his cock out, looking away for a minute she licked gently the head of his cock. She did not wanted to but had no other choice, looking up at him she started to suck on the cock of her brother, her face flushed red from embarrasement she starts to massage his balls while sucking and licking his cock.

He shuddered at how quickly she went to work. His eyes on hers as he watched his sister start to pleasure him. He knew she had to be embarassed beyond belief, and that made him smile a bit. He licked his lips softly,"Hmmm... not bad sis..." he whispered to her,"It almost looks natural... you with a cock in your mouth..." he said a bit viciously as his hand moved, ghosting through her hair, pulling it back a bit so he could watch her take him in her mouth over and over again.

She groaned at the feeling of him grabbing a handfull of her hair, she felt way beyond embarrased. She did not knew what else to do but to obey him and maybe he would drestroy those embarrasing pictures. She purred as she sucked on his cock, her hand on his balls massaging the sack like her life depended on it. Taking it all inside and gagging a bit she continued o suck his brothers cock with no choice, she started to imagine and think that was her old boyfriend and maybe she would suck him with more entusiasm.

He shuddered as she continued, growing close to his end. A soft smirk on his face,"Hmmm... tell me sis..." he said as he looked at her,"Tell your brother you want his load..." he said, knowing this would embarass her farther. He felt the need to break her, to make her need him in ways that no one else would be able to fulfill. A slight look of superiority on his face as he held her hair back a bit, pulling himself out of her mouth so she could speak.

she groaned as she did not wanted to say it but she knew she had no other choice, "please brother, let me swallow all your delicious cum". She did not knew what else to say but her face showed the humilliation going through her mind, she was in fact begging to her brother for him to cum. She groaned as she looked up at him, hoping that all of this would end up soon.

He smirked a bit and moved, pulling her to a standing position. He slipped off her pants and panties before sitting her on his lap, pressing her slit to his shaft,"Use your wet cunt to bring me to an end..." he whispered in her ear,"Make it pleasurable... make it... forbiddenly good..." he said as he moved, nibbling on her neck softly. He knew this would either make her run from him, or go through with it, depending on how badly she didn't want those photos shown to anyone.

Tears went down her cheek as she slowly sank into his brothers cock, the feeling of having something slowly sink inside of her made her almost wild but the fact remained it was her brother made her hesitate for a second before pulling back up and down his shaft. She did not wanted those pictures revealed and she was showing it, she did not cared what it took but she would see that those photos were destroyed. As she rode him up and down her already sore cunt began to wet the feeling of having a cock inside her made her happy but her concious was killing her with the fact that the cock belonged to her very own brother.

He shuddered and moved, wiping her cheeks gently,"Now now..." he whispered in her ear,"Don't cry sis..." he said as he moved her just a bit, giving her a soft kiss. He could tell now she was fully commited to getting those photos destroyed, and would do anything to do so. He smiled softly, the one smile he knew she couldn't resist smiling back at, the one he always used when she was sad, or depressed. His hands moved, taking her hips as he moved her slowly up and down on him, not wanting to make her hurt too much more as she rode him.

She groaned and let him push her up and down his shaft, closing her eyes she tried to imagine she was someplace else with someone else. She could not help it but to moan at the sensation she was feeling, not wanting to moan to give him more pleasure than he was already recieving was too much, the fact was her brother had a very good sized cock and she loved the feeling of something that big inside of her. Moaning now more freely she was giving up on the chance of ever seen those pictures, but if she could stop him of revealing them until she graduated would be good enough.

He smiled as he continued to push into her, moving and nibbling on her neck,"How does it feel sis...?" he whispered in her ear,"To be filled... over and over again by your brother...?" he said as his hands moved slowly up under her shirt, teasing here and there before he began to caress her breasts, his fingers rubbing over her nipples softly.

She did not answered simply moaned out loud, it felt good and she was getting more turned on the humilliation than the fucking. Not really knowing if he had a camara hidden somewhere filming them she decided not to give much head to it and just enjoy it while it last knowing that when this things blew over her life was finished. Moaning and wiggling her ass as she slided down his cock was showing him how much she was enjoying that moment, she felt like a slut and she liked it. Moaning she felt about to reach her orgasm as her vaginal walls became more and more closer together encasing his brother cock, not too soon after she started to gush cum all over his cock.

He smiled, seeing her get more and more into it as his hands caressed her breasts, rubbing and squeezing them as she rode him faster,"Hmmm... good sis... enjoy it... enjoy your brother, deep inside of you." he whispered in her ear,"Ride me until I blow my load deep into you." he said as he shuddered, growing closer and closer to his end. He felt her tighten around him, shuddering even more as he moaned a bit, his body tensing as he came hard, his seed spraying inside of her as he continued to bounce her a bit on him.

She groaned and pushed herself in and out of him a couple of times until she felt his seeds spread all inside of her. Groaning she panted and fell to his chest panting heavily. Not having control over her body she just panted and laid there, too tired and weak to even move. She loved that feeling even though it was his brother giving that feeling to her, " Pl...please brother... I will be even your slave until you want to, just destroy those pictures". She panted as she dropped to the floor panting and groaning.

He smiled softly as he lifted her back, keeping her close to him,"Hmmm... but sis... if I destroyed them, what incentive would you have to stay my slave?" he asked as he nibbled on her neck softly. He hadn't really intended for it to get so far so fast, but he couldn't say he wasn't happy with the results. He held her softly to him, enjoying her warmth so close to him.

She groans and purrs, "I swear on my life and on the life of our parents I will remain your slave, you know well that I always keep my word on everything brother". She panted as she hugged him trying to get him to agree to her terms, if he got rid of those photos she would still have to keep her word but she would be more relaxed doing it. She kissed his forehead like she always did and rested on his arms. The photos kept her in a constant state of anxiety and could not relax, "you can even leave me tied or buy a chastity belt and you keep the key, just destroy those pics".

He smiled a bit and moved, kissing her lips softly, holding her close to him. He had already deleted the pics from his computer, knowing that she would've done anything for him after he put that first one on her bed,"Hmmm... I might believe you..." he whsipered gently to her,"But you'll have to prove that you'll do anything for me..." he said as he gave a soft smile,"I'll let you decide how to do that..." he said as he moved, kissing her neck softly.

She nods and groans, at least if he could earn his trust the pictures would be out of her mind. Her eyes looked at his with hope as she kissed him back, "yes master", she felt kind of weird calling her brother master but anything to have those pictures removed. She smiled as she looked at him, he knew she worked during weekdays and was afraid if he asked her money out of her but in order to have her future she would had to do it, "I will do anything you wish, just destroy those pictures".

He smiled softly as he held her to him, nibbling gently on her shoulder before moving up to her ear,"Then do this for me..." he whispered, very softly,"Fuck me so hard, that neither of us will be able to move for the rest of the day..." he said, a slight dominant tone in his voice. He knew just the request would get to her, but he knew that it was too late to turn back now, he moved, sucking at her neck a bit, waiting to see if she would go through with everything she said.

She stood up and backed away not really getting what he told her, as soon as she was about to turn and run she decided that if she did she would not have any future at all. She nodded and grabbed his cock with her hands starting to massage it gently up and down with her hand waiting on it to be erect, her tongue riding up and down his cock and focusing on the head. After awhile of sucking she moved to a couch and went on all fours looking at him, "I am ready master, fuck me wherever you want, ass or pussy sir just fuck me until you cannot breathe any longer".

He smiled and shivered a bit as she got him hard again. He watched her move and he moved, pulling her a bit so that she was bent over the side of the couch, her legs hanging off as he let his shaft rub against her slit,"Tell me sis, have you ever been fucked in your ass?" he asked as he leaned over her, nibbling on her neck. He wanted to know the extent of her sexual experiances, so he could give her better ones.

She groaned and shook her head "no sir never", she began to shiver as the mere thinking of her brother fucking her ass drove her over the edge. Her legs hanging from the side of the couch made her mantain her balance with her hands on the other side of the couch so she could not run away. She looked back at him and shivered closing her eyes and waiting on him to fuck her hard on the ass

Back
Top Bottom