Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A unique oppertunity... (Private)

He smiled, moving and slowly pushing himself against her ass,"Hmmm... well then... I'm glad I get to give you that experiance..." he said as he felt her stretching a bit, slowly starting to allow him entrance. His hands moved, caressing her breasts a bit roughly, squeezing and pulling them a bit as he slowly hilted himself inside of her, shuddering at how tight it was.

She let out a big scream when she felt his cock invade her tiny little ass, having nothing shoved in there so suddenly it felt like she was going to break apart. Grabbing a handfull of the couch she tried to relax her sphinxer in order to give him better access, she always thought that his husband would have the golden oportunity to break that virginity but things had changed. After awhile of fucking in and out it started to feel good to a point that she was moaning and panting with each thrust, her pussy already wet and her orgasm reaching soon she felt like she was about to blow up.

He shivered a bit as she tensed around him, smiling as he kissed her neck,"Hmmm... so good sis..." he whispered, hearing her start to moan for him,"Tell me... how do you feel... having your brothers cock deep inside of your cute little ass?" he said as he let his hands move, caressing her breasts, shuddering at how she felt around him. He knew she would get close quickly, and he wanted to prolong it as much as he could, but he wanted to tease her more, so his hand moved, slipping between her leg, rubbing at her slit and clit teasingly.

Back
Top Bottom