Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Describe an RP you're genuinely enjoying right now?

Dearly Beloved // Kingdom Hearts

I never thought writing Sora getting top from Kairi would be one of the funniest scenes I've ever written, but also probably the most adorable. This man has no idea what he's gotten himself into and Kairi's got years of pent up loving to give him, and he has no idea what to do with himself, much less her. It's made me appreciate playing a character who isn't knowledgeable about sex, but just knows he wants to make the girl he loves dearly feel good by whatever means necessary. It's a new dynamic for me and a funny one at that. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time; between this and Devil May Cry, I've always got something to smile about. Love my partners so much <3

I won't namedrop but I've been writing with three four absolute dolls for almost a year now and all our RPs are going very well. One is a Sci-Fi project that recently turned one year old involving an android learning more about the world decades of wars have left behind, the setting is currenly undergoing an event that's caused the population to plummet, and tensions are quite high on colonies between synthetic beings and Humans. She's part of a "family" of cybernetic beings that takes a lot of inspiration from the movie "9" and are named after biblical or otherwise religious figures. She teams up with a man that has lost his wife and child who opens up about his past and eventually learns that not all androids are to be hated, but that in order to thrive, their species will need to work together to save the universe. I have a lot in the works for this one and the writer is quite amazing, I have learned a lot from her.

The second one is a person who even did art for our OCs and shared it, that RP is a High Fantasy fare with lots of comedy thrown in, it's my go-to dose of serotonin because the couple sparks so much joy in me. They are about to meet several important NPCs that I have spent some time putting together : a Half-Giant and his apprentice, a Lich, an edgy swordsman with an equally edgy pupil and MC's adoptive mother who is a drunk, loud and extremely aggressive time and dimension-warping pirate who never fails to embarass her son but loves him a lot as if he was her child. I also have another ongoing RP with this amazing person that is based in an Eastern Fantasy, Feudal/Sengoku Era continent with a lot of Ninja Scroll and Demon Slayer influences. The pairing in this one follows a conflicted samurai and his Ōni "captor" as they learn to play off of one another. He is essentially made immortal by the contract they had, but said contract has them bound with a mysterious chain he was gifted by his Daimyō to subdue her with. Can't say much about the plot as I would spoil it were my partner to see this.

The third is one of the few Fandom AUs I could get out of the planning stage and easily has the best dialogue and vibe in said category. Great person OOC too, we have a lot of similar views and tastes from how the plot is introduced to gaming. This one is set in the Tales Of series, post-Vesperia, and it seeks to complete character arcs while a new cast of characters has to, once again, wail on the BBEG. The characters are all pretty great and each of us included little things we'd respectively like in their design and overall appearance and personality so the romance just writes itself. Has one of the lengthier posts since it's that easy to get lost in these fictional people. They include a spoiled Princess, an angel, a sadistic handmaiden (who happens to be said Princess's best friend), a kooky doll and a very refined villain that gets better guys I swear-

I also have a very, very promising Horror RP in the works with the person I have written the best Pokémon content ever. It'll work as an anthology and cover a lot of genres under that umbrella, tropes galore, homages...good stuff. There's even a Death Game plot thrown in for good measure as it sounded fun and we both love Squid Game and Battle Royale.

And the Tales Of RPer (you know who you are, don't @ me) has been very hyped for an Octopath Traveler RP we were toying with for months and just now could finalize as I'm inching closer and closer to beating the main game now that my health's improved. Think it could be some of the best writing I can hope to put out together with our Genshin one-shots (also planning those out while I am university-free for a bit).

For me it's a detail heavy slice-of-life of the rich and famous; a seasoned actor in many Marvel-esque films, and an up and coming actress. They're wild, free, there's a lot of glitz and glam, his character is amazing and he's genuinely one of the most incredible writers I have ever come across. Reading his writing is like watching a movie in my brain.

An AU ASOIAF Dany x OC that is very spicy. It takes place post Dance With Dragons and straight up pretends S7&8 never took place. It's one of my favorites because, again, he's a brilliant writer and the OOC is lit with nerdiness due to the openness of the world and plot building. I didn't think I'd love playing Dany as much as I do.

I had this one roleplay a long time ago where we both doubled and created a crew of space-pirates in a cyber-punky atmosphere. It was incredible. It lasted for a couple of years but life happens. I've been chasing the high of that once ever since! :'(

I love all my partners equally, I promise, but I have not been this invested in a story, especially in sci-fi, in a while.

The space vixen she's written across from my deeply wounded space marine has been an extraordinarily deep character already, who acts and moves so naturally she feels incredibly realistic to me. That inspired me to dig deeper for characterization for MC to try to match it, and to match the levels of spicy detail in the action, conversations, and sex that she brings to the table. This character alone would make me incredibly entertained by building this story between us, but I have to say that all the people I'm still RPing with all know how to write great characters.

Rarer still is the partner that can really worldbuild with me. And I mean worldbuild. I haven't minded GMing other people at all, but since I came on this forum three years ago, I have not had a partner who could really get into the fine details of building a galactic society with me, let alone draw weapons, ships, etc. herself. It really has fueled an explosion of imagination for me around creating not just characters, but entire civilizations, military histories, political systems, alliances, etc. It's refreshing, and I'm thrilled to see where it goes!

Last edited:
While my partner's rate has slowed down for a bit, I have an absolutely amazing RP with Arthur Morgan from RDD2 ending up in an anime-ized Golarian. I'm the DM and set up the scenarios, and it brings a smile to my face to make RP happen with NPCs, which is something I don't get to do with my normal tabletop games.

Back
Top Bottom