Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male /Seeking threads (Updated 8/11)

GuardianAngel

Queen of the Angels
Update:
-Currently updating plots and working on adding new ones.

Hey there everybody, GuardianAngel here, and I'm looking to do some threads!

Honestly I've always disliked doing these request threads yet I suppose it is the easiest way to get the message across about likes and dislikes... and all that fun stuff. I do not have an F-List made. This is something that we can discuss through over PM when we discuss a thread - this way all likes and dislikes from both parties can be accounted for.

Just a few rules - Please be sure to read through them.
1. I can promise that I will be on every day, although when I get on that will vary.

2. I understand real life, I understand jobs. As stated above in my first point. I will keep you up to date on if I am going to be away for a period of time, I ask that you do the same.

3. I will roleplay over Thread and PMs, but that is it. A little note that I also prefer to have equal parts of story and smut - I am not fond of strictly smut driven stories, they are not that fun for myself after some time. Sex scenes now and again I can handle but not going from one scene, having a few posts about the story then skipping straight into a new one.

4. Female is my go to roleplay and I prefer to stick with the heterosexual coupling.

5. Please aim for at least a paragraph or more. One liners are incredibly hard to reply too, I am sure that everybody understands this struggle. If you cannot think of a way to respond, let me know. I can change up what I post, or we can think of a way to move forward, completely bypassing it.

6. This is OUR thread. If you have an idea... message me. Let me know. I want to hear your ideas on how to make OUR thread something more enjoyable for the both of us.

7. No God-Moding! If you happen to be writing the introduction and you are wanting to just introduce my character (which there are times where I will sometimes do this, with permission from my partner of course) message me and let me know that my character is going to briefly be controlled. But I do understand that it sometimes happens without one even realizing it, yet I do ask that you be mindful.

8. Canon characters aren't something that I lean towards, at all. I am absolutely terrible at playing canon characters, and would prefer not to have to do that at all. However if you are wanting to playing in the world of Naruto (for example)... I can play in the world, but I would prefer to play my own character. If you are wanting to play a canon character, go for it, I won't stop you at all. Or I will double up; I will play a canon character but I will also play my own character.

9. If we are currently doing a roleplay and you no longer wish to continue, please just let know. Don't just not respond again, I find it incredibly rude. If you cannot think of a response, let me know. Communication is important, my inbox is always open. This includes after the very first post; don't just abandon it without any word at all. A simple message stating that "Not interested anymore" is enough for me. If I am starting a post and I don't give enough to work with, message me. Let me know, and I will edit it. I will add more to it.
Now that the rules have been covered.... Lets get into the stuff that I am interested in.

Interests
This is not a complete or full list by no means. If there is something not listed here that you are curious if I would be interested in, just question about it. Worst case scenario I'll say no (due to not knowing much about it, not liking it, ect) or best case scenario I'll say that I'm down and we discuss a plot right then and there.
Seven Deadly Sins
Hellsing Ultimate
Ouran High School Host Club
Kamisama Kiss
Castlevania
Magi
No Game, No Life
Last Hope
Black Butler - Craving now but with our own characters.
Demon Slayer (I have read the full manga but only watched the first season of the anime.)
Fruits Basket - Really craving right now.
Soul Eater
Black Lagoon
Akame Ga Kill
Criminal Minds
Bones
Hannibal
The 100
Grey's Anatomy
Blacklist
Penny Dreadful
NCIS
Supernatural
Lost
Code Lyoko
Pokemon
Game of Thrones
Lord of the Rings
The Hobbit
Star Wars
How to Train Your Dragon
Would You Rather
Avengers
Howl's Moving Castle
Princess Bride
Labyrinth
Pirates of the Caribbean
Harry Potter
Rise of the Guardians
Suicide Squad
Birds of Prey
Truth or Dare
Legend of Zelda
Fire Emblem
Darksiders (1, 2, 3)
Diablo 3
Fable (1, 2, 3)
Assassins Creed (Syndicate, Odyssey, Origins, Valhalla)
Immortals Fenyx Rising
Skyrim
Nier: Automata
Code Vein
DC Universe Online
A Plague Tale
Saint's Row 4
Golden Sun
Scarlet Nexus
Elden Ring
Pokemon (Violet, Shining Pearl, Moon, Shield, Emerald, Yellow)
Hogwarts Legacy
Angels
Demons
Vampires
Dragonriders
Superheroes
Supervillains
Accidental Pregnancy
Celebrities
Asylum
Summer Camp
Pirates
Forbidden Romance
Band Camp
Gods/Goddesses
Hauntings
Zombies
Apocalypse
Gang/Mafia
Kidnapping/Ransom
Assassins
Elementals
Brother/Sister forbidden romance

Plot Ideas
Aura Kingdom is a popular MMORPG that millions of people worldwide play.
But with the newest update and expansion....something strange has occurred.
Players that are logged in at the time are suddenly... sucked into the game.
They have become the players that they created in game.
Now thankfully, in game if they die they don't die in real life they are instead resurrected in the Cathedral, a grand place located at the middle of the main capital.
But.... there is a limit to how many times you can resurrect. This all depends on how many Resurrection Stones you possess, and with this new update these are very rare to find. So when you have used your last one...this was your last life. If you died, then you died. In game and in real life.
A powerful guild called Aetherial Wings has devoted themselves to finding out a way to release all those trapped in the game.
So what exactly will happen?
A deadly serial killer is on the loose. Already there have been fourteen deaths and not even a week as gone by. Each time he or she leaves their calling card, the words "Death's Kiss" carved in the chest of the victim. This is what lead to many authorities to simply call this mysterious serial killer "Death". Now a group of four special agents are out on a mission to find this mysterious "Death" and finally bring them to justice. But what were to happen if Death has been within their grasp the whole time but they never even knew it.
Centuries after the fall of Greece the Gods finally settled in Athens and opened a hotel. All of them had children in which they passed their powers onto. But the downfall of finally settling down is that the Gods could only maintain their powers while they were on the grounds of the hotel, but they moment they left they were mortal. Soon enough the world is faced with a new threat, something more terrible than even the Titans. The Gods know that alone they will not be able to stand up against this strange new threat, especially if it requires leaving the grounds of the hotel, alone. At first they wanted their children to live as normal of a life as they could but this new threat causes the Gods to call their children to the hotel and ask them for help against this new threat. But will the Gods be able to defeat this new threat with the help of the children or will the planet be destroyed?
Din; Goddess of Power
Nayru; Goddess of Wisdom
Farore; Goddess of Courage

Everybody in Hyrule knows of the Golden Godesses, the ones that created the Triforce that was hidden away in the Sacred Realm. What people don't know is that they lived among us in the guise of humans. Why? They wanted to see the world that they had created through the eyes of those that lived there day to day. For the longest time there was peace, but then that peace shattered when a new evil rose up from out of nowhere.
The three Golden Goddesses were turned into crystal statues, and slowly the world plunged into darkness. Chaos ensued and for once it seemed like there was no hope. But as it always was, an unlikely hero rose up to defeat the evil, or in this case unlikely heroes. Four friends who had been born with a strange marking all have the same dream of what was happening, and that they were the only ones that could save Hyrule.
But in order to do that they would have to find the Golden Goddesses and free them from their crystal prisons. Or they would have to realize the true reason that they had the strange markings.
For this the idea for our characters is they are escaped experiments. They have obtained unnatural abilities and are the ones who formed the rebellion, not wanting others to suffer as they had.
The year is 3046 and the city that everybody lives in is surrounded by a protective dome. There is a man, who face is seen everywhere, on everything. He is the leader. His word is law and there is no trying to argue with his word. Some people don't agree with his rule so they have gone against him and formed a rebellion. The problem is that going against his rule is punishable by death, but these people do it anyways.
Please note that as this is laid out this would be a romance between brother and sister; but they dont' know that they are related until later on, if at all. But if this is not something that you are comfortable with, then things can definitely be changed up; you just need to communicate that with me.
The Last Dragonborn has accomplished many feats during their time. They defeated not only the World-Eater Alduin but also Miraak, the First Dragonborn. They stepped up to become leader of the Dark Brotherhood, the Thieves Guild, the Companions and the Arch-Mage of the College of Winterhold. They became a member of the secretive inner circle of the Thieves Guild, the Nightingales. Even became apart of the Dawnguard, and blood-kin of the Tribal Orcs. These were just some of the feats but there are so many more that they have accomplished. After the defeat of Alduin and Miraak, the Last Dragonborn finally settled down and got married. They had two children, twins, a boy and a girl. But before the birth of the twins there was a scary omen from a travelling prophet.

Twins born in Sun's Dusk.
Light and Dark.
Yin and Yang.
Life and Death.
Together they will save….
Or destroy.

After the prophet gave his prophecy he just seemed to vanish into nothing, leaving the Last Dragonborn and their spouse to wonder. So to be safe the twins were separated. The male was sent to the Dawnguard while the female was sent to the Temple of Dibella. All in hopes of preventing a prophecy from occurring that would end up occurring in the end.

Years passed and during that time the parents of these twins end up passing away. Not that the children ended up knowing of this event. The male had become a very skilled member of the Dawnguard, probably one of the best. The female was the Sybil of Dibella, otherwise known as the prophetess or leader of the Cult of Dibella. Their two paths cross when the female is taken hostage by some vampires while travelling to one of the Shrines of Dibella to speak with a follower of Dibella.

Twins reunited at last, but this only brings dark tidings. Sealed deep within the Ghost Barrows, a place that had seemed to harmless except for the bandits that had been there, lies a greater evil. One that may even rival that of Alduin and Miraak. And now it has been awakened. Darkness sweeps across the land, the sun slowly fades behind blackening sky. The only ones that can save the world, or even destroy it, are the twins of prophecy. But first they must find ancient weapons that were long sealed away. Archon's Dream and the Sword of Aeons. These ancient weapons were sealed away due to their power, and how unstable it was. They both seemed to have a mind of their own, and could compel their wielder to do dark things.

What will happen? Will the twins manage to save the world? Or will they be compelled to destroy the world? Only time can tell.
There is another god that the other Daedra and Aedra never speak of. A god that was sealed away within the depths of Snow Veil Sanctum. Of course not many know about this since the dragon claw used to access the inner chambers had been lost long ago. But things changed when Mercer chased Karliyah there with the Dragonborn. This was a number of years ago. And since then, the seals that have kept the god bound have weakened enough that he was able to get free. The big thing to know about this god... he is more dangerous than that of Alduin and Miraack combined. So in order to combat this foe, the Aedra and Daedra have teamed up together and have named champions to deal with this thread, and protect Nirn.
Cross Academy.
A school in which vampires and humans co-exist, despite humans not knowing of the existence of vampires.

They are separated by the Sun Dorm and the Moon Dorm, the Day Class and the Night Class.
The only ones that keep the humans from learning the truth are the Guardians, Yuki Cross and Zero Kiryuu.

At least that is how it had been last year, things changed after Yuki discovered the truth of the matter. That she was in fact Yuki Kuran, the daughter of Juri and Haruka Kuran.
Everybody knows that the Kuran Family is an ancient pureblooded family said to have been the first vampires, but that is not the truth of the matter. Nor is Kaname and Yuki truly the last pureblooded vampires.

There is another family that were truly the first vampires to have been born. The very first purebloods. The Asais. And the last living members have decided to finally come out of hiding and reveal themselves to the world. Sisters, ones that were prophesied long ago to save the world from certain destruction, a destruction that only they know about. But there is one thing strange about these sisters.... one is a pureblooded vampire, while the other is a pureblooded human.

Little do those at Cross Academy know is that their lives are about to get a whole lot more hectic.

All vampires know of the existence of Level E vampires, ex-humans who were turned and have gone made with blood lust. But they can be stablized by drinking the blood of the one that turned them. What the vampires of Cross Academy, not even Kaname Kuran knows about, is that there is a sixth type of vampire. A very dangerous vampire.

Level Z.

Level Z vampires are similar to that of Level E vampires, but they aren't just ex-humans. They are also vampires. Level Z vampires have gone made with blood lust, they have lost their sanity completely, and there is no reverting back. The only way to cure them....is to kill them.
It has been discovered that vampires are being infected through the blood capsules that they drink, which has resulted in many of the common vampires to change. Now it will take all of the strength of not only the vampires but the hunters, and the now aware Day Class students, to find out what is happening, so that they can stop it. Before the world is destroyed.
Over the past few years the crime rate has gone up dramatically. To the point that jails are overflowing. So the government decided that they were going to ship the more dangerous convicts to an abandoned island in the middle of nowhere. One such convict was released due to good behavior after a few years in jail, weeks before they were ship off to the island. A game show was started. A show that he called Survivor. The show is about a group of people who are sent off to somewhere remote where they have to survive for a certain amount of time. Sometimes a week, sometimes a month, sometimes only a few days. What people don't know is that the show isn't what they think. That people who are on the show actually get killed, it is all faked and screened. Nor do they know that a number of the children that are sent onto the show, their parents had been paid large amounts of money to send them. So what will happen to this new group of contestants when they are shipped of to the Convict Island?
Two friends are all hanging out and decide to go to the abandoned carnival. Fun right? Not so much. They enter the hall of mirrors and some how end up walking through a portal into another dimension all together. They don't even notice the difference until they leave the hall of mirrors, to find a different world entirely. It is dark and all around them are ruined buildings. Upon exploring they end up running into some guards, who, on orders of their leader, take them to to a facility where they are experimented on. Two siblings, Bounty Hunters, hear about this and are sent by their boss to go and rescue them. They don't really know why they have to rescue them because they are outsiders, but upon rescuing them they learn why. Animal DNA had been mixed with their DNA plus they had gained supernaturally abilities. That wasn't the reason that they had to rescue them, the reason was that the leader feared the powers he had given them so he was going to have them condemned to death.
There are multiple military teams that are comprised of supernatural creatures. The outside world doesn't know about these elite groups, but the military does, including the human groups that follow in their wake. These elite teams are the ones that are usually the first on the line, they are the ones that "storm the castle" while the human teams come in as follow up and take care of any of the extras. Although things change up a bit when two supernatural teams end up losing their snipers in a accident...and they go about recruiting new snipers. Although these snipers that they recruit have two different secrets that they have to hide. One that they are female and two that they are human.
Years ago, at Kadic Academy a secret and strange laboratory was discovered by a group of children in the abandoned factory.
Inside this lab they found a super computer that allowed them to travel to a virtual world called Lyoko where they met a girl named Aelita, and caught against an evil called XANA.

This was years ago, now that group of kids....are grown up and out of school. Now comes time for a new adventure, with a whole new group of students. And it would seem that somehow.... the supercomputer has been reactivated, that XANA has been recreated. But it is more powerful than ever before.

So how is this school year going to turn out?
Did you know that there is a world parallel to ours?
In our world, supernatural creatures hide away from humans to avoid being hunted and killed. Some simply hide their features with the use of a small amount of magic. Or something as simple as make up and clothing. Some take even more drastic measures, such as that angel that cut off his wings to avoid being spotted. Or that vampire that filed down her fangs to look more normal. This is what happens in our world, but what do you think happens in their world?

In the world parallel of ours, the supernatural creatures rule supreme. They need not hide away, or take such drastic measures. They can strut about in their natural form with no fear, no worry. Humans on the other hand.... humans have to hide or find a way to blend in. What will happen if a human is spotted? Best case scenario they will be killed, worst case scenario they will be enslaved. And the world person in the world to be enslaved to is Lord Harkon, but there is no avoiding that. After all he is one of the most powerful men in the world.... or at least he thinks.

What happens when some humans have their secrets discovered?​

I'm sure that I'll come up with some more plots at some point in time, although this is all I have for right now.

If anything at all catches your attention be sure to sent me a message. Also.... because I am truly curious as to if people are actually reading stuff. Please start your message by telling me your favorite color.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom