Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

oh, well you bite and i'll shoot you. [detox and ryu]

detox__

Supernova
  • Truth be told, she was not a fan of biting. Not a fan of it in any way. Shifting her fingers up through her hair as she took back a shot of Tequila, the salt already licked from the corner here her thumb and index finger met, her eyes closed softly before the sound of music throbbing in the air caused them to flicker open. Thank goodness for that recent birthday, leaving the young woman at twenty one, tilting her head softly at the bar tender who gave her a grin and leaned forward. "You should go dance babe. You're too much of a knockout to be on the bar all night." Well, it was true, hazel eyes hidden as her eyes closed and she laughed softly, leaning back carefully and finding herself rolling her eyes at him. She knew he was serious however, turning around and letting her eyes move over the crowds of people moving around in the throbbing music. Well, she might as well. Loose curls of honey blond falling over her shoulders as she stood from her place on the glowing bar, her slender, naturally tanned thanks to a Hispanic background, legs moved onto the dancefloor, within the five minutes of moving, she found herself dancing amongst a set of people.[/list:u]

He sighed softly, watching all the dancing, the moving... it was all really a huge mass of chaos. He smiled though, he enjoyed chaos. His short black hair was up in spikes, making him look very interesting. His ice blue eyes stood out in the crowd though, shining through the dim lighting of the club, the music nothing but a dull thudding in his mind, having learned to block it out almost completely. He could hear a lot of things without the music, but he wasn't looking for a conversationalist, he was looking for a meal, someone who wouldn't put up much of a fight. He could see a few good canidates, but someone caught his eye, a flash of hazle, and blonde,"This might be one good one..." he whispered softly, starting to move through the crowd.

• Unfortunately, despite how it was in fact her night off, or rather she had claimed it as such being that her main job was in fact free lance, the blond shifted slightly, her hips swaying. Hips swaying, bodies crashing, parts that shouldn't be grinding together doing exactly that, these were not the things your mother would enjoy watching from a distance. Though the feeling of being here was entirely different, almost intoxicating. Slender legs hit with the occasional lights that flashed by thanks to the strobes that were moving about, the mild summer weather outside had called for a dress worn by herself, the length occasionally raising on the action of her raising her arms. The black material clinging only where it should and not where it shouldn't, her eyes remained half lidded, a male in front of her and attempting to get into her mind, a grin spread across her lips. Getting into her mind was one of the most difficult things to do.[/list:u]

He was there in almost an instant, moving through the crowd like water through cracks. He was behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist,"Hmmm... you should be careful..." he said to her, almost a whisper in her ear,"That one... is not to be trusted..." he said as he danced with her, their bodies moving the exact same as he held her to him. He looked normal enough, but the eyes are what told differently, staring at the other vampire with almost a deathglare, seeing the guy starting to back off. When he hunted, he liked to take an indirect route, but something about this one, made him want to take her fully, make her want him to take her. And that's what he was going to do.

• His words were breathtaking, almost just as his arm around her waist had been surprising, the close memory that this was in fact a club returned shortly after he spoke in a hushed tone into her ear. She had yet to look up though instead let her eyes watch the male in front of her, not because he apparently was not to be trusted, but to merely see his reaction because Samaire was that sort of person. A person who enjoyed a good reaction, and the grin remaining on her lips when he began to slither away to some other 'victim' being that he was not to be trusted and all, her hand slid itself up the side of his face, letting her arm comfortably rest on his shoulder and behind his neck. "And for some reason, some ungodly reason, you are to be trusted?" The calm tone in her words easily showing that she wasn't bothered by the sudden change, the aura about this male behind her was one that she could sense from far away. A presence about him.[/list:u]

He smiled,"Who... me?" he whispered to her, continuing to dance with her, feeling her arm place behind his neck,"I should never be trusted..." he said as he let himself grind against her a bit, moving and nibbling just a bit on her neck, not enough to make it look like he was biting into her, but enough so that it would give a good tease through her body,"In fact... I'm the last one you should trust..." he said as he let his tongue trace a bit over a bundle of nerves where her shoulder met her neck, sure to send a slight jolt through her body.

• Moving her hips to the beat carefully and easily matching his grinds with her ass moving back, her hazel eyes disappeared behind their lids when he admitted that he should never be trusted. There was in fact something within him that the slayer recognized, besides for the fact that no regular human man spoke in such a way, especially not in a club atmosphere. By this time at a club, with the music blaring and the alcohol flowing all around, there wasn't a sober man in the club unless he was a so called designated driver. That was respectable, but this man was not a designated driver for anyone's car. His biting however causing those thoughts to cease and for her skin to tingle softly, his words falling out of his mouth just like his tongue, the touch of it's slightly cool feeling on her skin causing her to shiver. Though she didn't club often enough to be considered a 'frequent', she wasn't new to this game, her fingertips moving across his jawline, "Now who said you could get a taste?" [/list:u]

He smiled, grinding back softly as they continued to dance. He could smell her sweat as his hands moved to her hips, ghosting over them softly as he heard her words,"Hmmm... who said I would ask permission?" he whispered to her, giving more soft nibbles to her neck, keeping it sensual, but not threatening. He could tell, by her movements, she wasn't just some prey, she was more than that, she was the ultimate prey, a slayer, and one false move, could mean death for him,"I just couldn't help myself..." he smirked,"You taste devine by the way..." he said as he kissed softly for the first time, just below her ear along her jaw a bit.

• Now, to anyone merely acting as a bystander, this would seem like harmless, slightly flirtacious dancing. An attraction that had spurred out of the moment, and maybe that was so, but she knew that beforehand he had merely assumed her to be another meal, rather than for her to be a slayer. The sense of change within his words made her smile, because that was around the time that she knew he was tipping carefully on eggshells, without truly doing so in the way his hands grazed her curved sides or the way his teeth moved across her neck. A vampire to a slayer. No one but them could see it. "So I've been told." She murmured, even with the music blasting, the sound of their voices between one another were quite clear. Though as her hand slid back up his jawline and up the back of his head smoothly, she asked teasingly, "What happens if I don't like the way you put your hands on me?" The question was simple, but the answers could be numerous, closing her eyes softly again. [/list:u]

He smiled gently,"Well then... you'll just have to do something about it... won't you...?" he whispered softly in her ear. He knew she would do one of two things, suggest they move it outside, where they wouldn't be seen, or she would continue to play along. If anything, slayers where a predictable bunch, even if they didn't like to admit it. He moved gently, sucking on her neck, making a soft red mark that quickly faded,"But..." he whispered to her,"I must admit... your a bit... intoxicating in your own way..." he said as he continued to grind against her,"It's hard for me to keep my hands off of you..."

• The fact that his attention was centered around her neck only let her know one more thing in the sense that he was hungry. He was looking for a meal among the crowds and for better and for worst, had found himself drawn to her. The worst coming in that she was a slayer, but the better coming in that she was entertaining. Licking her full lips softly, the soft pink flesh curled into a smile, the dancefloor around them easily lit with people at whom wouldn't mind intercepting their dancing, whether it be for her or for him. The Cuban and Portuguese female turning her body within his grasp, smile still remaining when he admitted that it was hard for him to keep his hands off of her. Hazel eyes looking up at him now, her own lips moved themselves to his jawline, lips just barely brushing across it, "You might be hungry but you've damn sure got to work harder than that." Again, she was teasing, though easily being serious at the same instance.[/list:u]

He smiled as he watched her turn. Her eyes looking up into his as his hands moved from her hips down her thigh a bit. He heard her words and he smirked, knowing for certain she was a slayer now. He licked his lips softly, his fangs showing just a bit,"Oh... but I've already tried so hard..." he said as his hand lifted her leg a bit, wrapping it around his waist and he moved easily and quickly with her, ending up in a hidden spot in the club, somewhere no one could see them but still close enough she wouldn't try anything too dangerous,"Besides... what makes you think that I couldn't just take what I wanted already...?" he asked, looking into her eyes.

• Well wasn't this just a fun way to spend your night off, eyes still staring up at him even when his cold fingertips grazed the warm skin of her thighs, the confirmation from the both of them not needing to be mentioned. Those fangs were enough, if not the only, proof necessary. Now noticing his hands as one held her leg and wrapped it around his waist, if this were any other time there would be a few choice words selected on the matter, keeping eye contact with his blue eyes was something she found almost comfortable. Calming, even. "Did you hear what you just said?" She asked softly, blinking only lightly before repeating him, "Taken what you wanted already," Pausing though and leaning forward just slightly, her eyes narrowed softly, "But I don't think you know what you want to take anymore." Samaire honestly didn't think he did.[/list:u]

He smirked softly, looking into her eyes. It was true, he wasn't exactly sure what he wanted anymore, but it didn't matter too much to him, he was having too good of a time. His hand slid softly up her thigh,"Oh... what makes you think that...?" he said as he moved a bit closer, his face just a few inches from hers as his eyes stayed locked with hers, his body so close to hers that if he moved just a bit, he would be grinding against something a little more personal than her ass.

• And although her dress was raised quite a bit at the end, thanks to him wrapping her leg around his waist and feeling up her thighs, she had either not noticed it or simply didn't mind. Take note that it was the latter, because even as his hand moved against her thigh again, with him being as close as he was it would have generally made her uncomfortable, and for a second it did. Though taking on this short amount of distance and completing it, the closeness was no longer uncomfortable for her, lips brushing against his as she spoke, "Because if you knew what you wanted we wouldn't be in here." Samaire knew that if he took even the slightest bit of a step forward there would most definitely be another amount of personal space washed down the drain. But, who was complaining?[/list:u]

He smiled softly, feeling ehr lips brush against his. He almost couldn't take it anymore, his body needing more and more of her. He looked deep into her eyes,"Oh... what if I know exactly what I wanted...?" he whispered as he kissed her deeply, pressing her back against a wall as he pressed as close to her as he could, his crotch rubbing against hers as he did. He knew he was taking a huge risk, but as of right then, he didn't care too much. He knew he could always just take her like this and feed later, this was too good of an oppertunity to pass up.

• The distances between them easily being closed by such short movements, with his words being the last to fall from his mouth, what came afterwards would silence anyone and she didn't mind that there wasn't time for a response. Her back firmly placed against the wall, her lips pushed against him firmly, just in time to feel his crotch rubbing against hers, a grin spreading on her lips beaneath their kissing. Of course, the fact that he was what she was paid to kill and he was a once hungry, now just lust driven like she was, vampire would generally make one feel odd in the situation, though her lips parting faintly to allow his tongue to slide into her mouth while her arms slid themselves around his neck.[/list:u]

He let his tongue slip into her mouth, rubbing at hers and over the inside of her mouth gently. His body felt warm, which was a welcome change as he ground against her a bit harder, his eyes open still as he looked into hers, feeling transfixed by her. He let his hand slide up her thigh, moving over her rear and squeezing it a bit as he felt himself shudder just slightly as he grew even more hungry for her, wanting her fully all for himself. He was greedy, it had always been one of his faults, but he found it to be a blessing this time around.

• His warm breath moving against hers while her tongue moved against his, gasping softly into his mouth once his hips found themselves forcing again another grind against her. Her body was growing warmer under the pressure between them and the way his hands moved across her skin, blinking softly when his hand found itself sliding back to greet her rear with a squeeze, the shudder even though it was small, was easily felt by how close they were. The way he was holding onto her body causing her lips to push a soft amount of air, a soft almost nonexistant moan against his lips before reluctantly pulling away, eyes still staring into his, "I want you." Her words were murmured, not because he was so close to her, but because she was still catching the breath he had sucked from her lips.[/list:u]

As he pulled softly away from her lips, he heard her words and he smiled, still looking into her eyes,"Hmmm... same here..." he whispered to her,"Badly..." he said as he lifted her up easily, wrapping her legs around his waist as he kissed at her chest a bit, grinding harder against her as he felt her body warm. He wanted everything she could give him, no, he wanted more than that. He almost couldn't wait, his mind trying to quickly come up with a place that was perfect for them to be alone in, so he could give her what she wanted and take what he needed so badly.

• Arms still comfortably nestled around his neck, the woman let him pick her up from the ground, easily slipping her legs around his waist, the bare skin of her chest gently touched by his lips causing her to shiver softly. Knowing that if they weren't wearing clothes, there would most definitely be a lot more noise than the occasional moan or two from this corner of the club, leaning forward and hungrily setting her lips against his, the thought of her apartment came to mind. Well, yeah, but her flat was a good two blocks away and she wanted him between, oh I don't know, now and now. Wait wait now. Her friend, the bartender, could easily see she was busy, and surely, just surely- "Upstairs. Now." She mumbled, knowing that her friend's apartment would be absolutely perfect. [/list:u]

He nodded, moving with her to the stairs quickly, rushing up them with her still wrapped around him. He was a blur in the crowd, no one noticing them. He wanted her so badly, he could feel his need for her deep inside of him as his lips found her pulse, kissing and nibbling at it as they made it to the apartment. He wanted to rip her clothes from her body, but kept himself under control, knowing anything too agressive might bring out the worst in her.

• The distance from the club floor to the apartment was rather quick, thanking God for that much, once they reached the door, she easily found the spare key ontop of the doorframe, allowing them both inside quickly. She found that being in a secluded area only made her want him even more, legs clenching around him tighter, her head tilting softly to the side, blond hair leeking down her soft shoulders as they moved back toward the bed. Her breath gently pushing out, her hands gently took ahold of his face, turning his head to look at her, "I want you. NOW."[/list:u]

He smiled, looking into her eyes. He could see the hunger, and recognized it almost immediately. He let his fangs show a bit,"Hmmm... then take me... slayer..." he said as he kissed her deeply and a bit roughly, laying her on the bed and leaning over her, grinding harder against her now with full force as his tongue slid into her mouth, his hands at her hips as he felt his body ache with want and need, wanting her everything as his hands slipped under her dress, ghosting up her sides as he shuddered with ache and need.

• "But I don't just want to see your teeth." Inwardly admitting that when he exposed his fangs it made her only want him even more, her shoes hitting the floor with a soft thud as she slid them off her feet, the woman letting him kiss her in such a way. Licking her lips faintly and pulling him down once he leaned over her, a soft moan escaped her lips at the hard grind, hands shifting quickly to the bottom of his shirt. Pulling her lips away from his even as her tongue had just barely danced across his, tugging the shirt up and off his body, Samaire's back against the bed and her legs settled between his, her thigh began stroking him through his pants.[/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom