Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Three to Tango (Deante and Lasciel

Later, Jonah would be amused by this little conversation, how it played with Silvertail as a character. The bigger issue wasn't what others expected of her, but it was herself. Maybe that was intentional on Dave's part, or maybe it was just the way things were going, but it was fun to think about. After the fact.

In the moment, Jonah couldn't think of much. His mind was smothered in mane wolf, that voice squeezing his insides. Looking away helped him think. Nostrils flaring, he took a breath and leaned up in turn, so that Dave could hear him. "See, that does make things a little hard. Because between us girls? What I want doesn't involve me...doing the taking."

With that Jonah pulled away. In part because he wanted to succeed this time at getting the last word and leaving Dave to chew on it. This time Jonah didn't run away, he dropped the mic. The other part was that staying there and hearing the response would have maybe left him panting. Jonah was wishing he'd had that dancing belt, or did something to handle the tenting in his skirt. Curling his tail around front solved the issue, but it served an even bigger purpose: baring his ass as he walked away. While not having finesse at a sexy walk, it wasn't difficult to guess the basics of exaggerating each step.

He knew the wolf was watching, didn't bother looking over a shoulder, instead flashing Amy a grain as he approached the bubble of conversation she was caught in. As soon as he reached them, that jackal tail fwipped behind him in a sassy wag; show's over. Jonah hoped to catch what expression was on Dave's face, not one meant to flirt or put on an act for anyone else, but to catch him when he was alone.

Someone had said something to him and he turned around, looking lost. "What?" he said, using the music as a cover.

Oh boy, he liked that. Just like Dave knew the difference between flirting for fun and flirting with intent, he also recognized the difference between a counterpart merely flustered from attention, and one who was getting something else out of it. Jonah was in the latter camp, for sure, and the little jackal was doing his best to give at least some of what he got. Dave wasn't sure whether to sigh or laugh or just pin the poor boy to the wall, damn the other party goers, but a vision of a heartbroken Amy held him back from doing anything besides grin and perk his ears. His defensive tail-wrapping didn't go unnoticed, and he knew what that meant, too.

With the space between him and the wall now vacant he turned, spinning on one heel to lean against the wall and watch Jonah go. "I'll be seein' you then," he mumbled as much to himself as to those swaying hips that held his attention until a bouncing Sara demanded his attention with a bashful red panda in tow. It seemed the latter was in need of a pep talk, if Dave had properly interpreted the smashed-together stream of words that was coming from the Mink.

He glanced one last time in Jonah's direction, a little alarmed that he'd gone straight to Amy, and he was tall enough that the jackal could see his mixture of intrigue and fear on his muzzle in a crooked half-grin and wide eyes. Not having expected to be "caught" he looked down and away immediately, tuning back in to the conversation at-hand.

"Oh hey sweetheart," Amy mumbled to Jonah as he approached, putting an arm over his shoulder and dragging him into the bubble without breaking stride. She and Malia and a few others were discussing the most recent season of Six of Crows, and some of the more creative deviations from the books that the producers had taken.

Sydney repeated her question for Jonah. "I was asking, as someone who only watches the show, what did you think of Kerys' betrayal in episode three of this season? Did it feel justified to you?" Clearly she had a point to press and was using the unsuspecting jackal as evidence. Amy looked uninterested in the argument, primarily because she'd already had a similar discussion with her husband after the episode had aired.

The gears in Jonah's brain shifted, being so oriented towards pretty, alluring men. Uh oh, he was in a fandom argument. "Uhh... mostly? I mean, it didn't seem out of character, I believe it and understand the motivation. But it doesn't stop me from wanting Kerys to eat an axe, especially cause of the collateral damage."

Not exactly what she wanted, but good enough.

Jonah leaned against Amy, nose tucked in her shoulder. The jackal wasn't exactly an extrovert, and after everything his energy levels were starting to wane. Definitely not ready for another sparring match with Dave--who eventually joined them and only got a few smiles and looks from Jonah. But he wasn't the sort to bail as soon as his batteries got low, willing to just veg on a couch and remain present, either not to drag Amy home early or to simply be polite and accessible. Still the two only stayed a little less than an hour before the round of farewells started.

The car ride was sedate. Amy knew to give him a degree of decompression time, and she thankfully gave it, but even before going off into his head the jackal made sure to let her know he was in high spirits and had a good time. That personal time lasted until they'd gotten him and he'd had a chance to listen to some music, glance around online, and straighten up the living room. Given the hour that left them, it was close to bedtime, but not only could he tell the cat was antsy to talk, he was too.

Jonah came up to her and leaned in to nose at a spotty ear, his fingers strumming through her hair. "So, Dave is kind of awesome," he prompted.

Wearing heavy polyester "fur" for the first half had left Amy feeling rather drained for the second, and when she caught her husband saturating on social she was of a similar mind. All the cake pops they'd made had gotten eaten, which left the cheetah feeling both satisfied and alright about taking the now-empty tupperware back with her. She gave Malia her farewells, gave Dave one last hug for good measure, gathered up her cloak and then they were off for the night.

Dave hadn't quite realized Jonah was leaving until he was gone, belatedly putting two-and-two together. That left him feeling a little sad, though he consoled himself with the fact that he wouldn't have done anything differently regardless. And he had no delusions about how the night could've ended. They'd meet again, certainly, when Amy invited him over for dinner or the like, and he'd probably make one flirtatious comment in reference and figure out what kind of sexy running joke was appropriate for longer-term use.

And that would be the end of that. He knew Amy. He was sure of it.

The car's autopilot was more than sufficient to safely take them home, a sedate and quiet ride that Amy spent mostly looking out the window while Jonah decompressed. He was good about telling her, though over the years she'd gotten good about figuring out when he'd need a bit of space regardless. As much as she itched to ask him for his feelings she held her tongue, the twitching of the tip of her tail the only sign she had anything on her mind.

Once home Amy removed the rest of her costume, briefly debating whether to simply chuck it in the trash before putting in the effort of hanging the parts up in a closet for future use. Perhaps in a colder month it would prove less upleasant to wear, and it had proven surprisingly resilient to walking about. A glance at Jonah suggested he was still in his own head, so she set to getting the tupperware tetris'd into the dishwasher and seeing it started once she'd collected up what other random dishes and glasses were scattered about. Some other de-crufting of the living room was conducted by silent agreement, and when the jackal retreated to a chair to listen to some music while he scrolled through the web his wife curled up on the couch to pick up where she'd left off in a sci-fi novel about warfare conducted via calendrical basis sets.

She came alert, book snapping shut as she sat up the moment Jonah's shift in position caught her attention. Unlike her two prior false starts, this time he looked as if he was done with whatever thinking he'd been doing, and Amy shuffled over to one side of the couch to give him room to join her if he wished. Both ears were up and alert, swiveling to follow as he came in to nuzzle and then play with her hair. She leaned into his touch with a contented purr that was too low to interrupt his words.

"And her I was tying my tail in knots thinking I'd sent him off to come on too strong!" The cheetah sighed in relief, slouching in her seat so she could lean her head into her husband's shoulder. "So then-- should I ask him? I mean, you saw how he reacted when I told him it was open hunting season." Not his immediate reaction of confusion, which only she'd seen. But how he'd been towards Jonah after, leaning hard on the flirting and testing the boundaries of his personal space.

"Though I guess-- I'm still not-- I don't want to get your hopes up." She added after some stammering. "Not that I think he doesn't like you, but, well, he may think he'd sour something between us and refuse on that basis alone." God knew Dave had enough encounters with closeted guys looking to fool around behind a girl's back in college, and Amy knew his steadfast rule. But what if there was no deception involved? That would be, she suspected, new territory for the wolf.

He was not oblivious to her ways, and smiled to himself the one time he noticed her false-start. Eager kitty. But he was grateful she wasn't pushing. Still, it sometimes surprised him to find her anxious--after the duet he'd even talked to her about whether Dave would be interested and when they should ask, so how could she be so worried? And hadn't he given enough signals he was content, if spaced out?

Rather than poke her over it, he cuddled in and chuckled. "I think 'come on strong' is his default, right? Yeah, the first time it knocked me over, but he didn't even know who I was, nothing you could've done there. Then I got back up and started returning fire just fine. I'm not as good at it, but it was fun." The jackal then cocked his head. "Did that 'open hunting' mean he could say whatever, or do you think he got the message we're...open?" Was that the right word? He needed to look online and research this sort of thing. Not just for the terminology, but tips on avoiding jealousy and any other landmines to look for.

Then his brows climbed up and his voice dropped. "And what about your hopes? I saw the way your eyes sparkled, you're almost as into this as me." In truth he wasn't sure to what degree Amy was being supportive and how much was her own desire, but it didn't stop him from putting it out there to gauge her reaction--and tease her, of course. Then he shrugged. "Not all our eggs in one basket, I get that. It would be a shame if he said no, but friendships come first. I'm sure we can still hang out with him and you can enjoy the flirting."

Laying his head on her shoulder, Jonah sighed. "Him coming at me was so different. I mean aside from strong, no one's ever...pursued me? Been so intent? Even if I was always a lot slower, I still felt in control of the...courtship?...and here, it's almost like I'm on the defensive and I have no idea what's coming or how. Which is kind've what I was hoping for, it's not a complaint, but I'm experiencing a little lag, being overwhelmed by the flipped roles." As he talked, Jonah stroked her thigh and tail. "How do women deal with it, not being the one making the moves?" It wasn't fair to say 'women'--they were perfectly capable to be the assertive party, it wasn't a societal no-no so much as a personality trait, one that was more in abundant with men it seemed. But Amy would've had far more experience handling suitors.

"Those weren't the exact words I used," Amy clarified with a wave of her paw.

Really I should just get them both in the same room alone and we can clear all of this up rather than playing telephone!

She knew she was making a mountain out of a... well, it was a little bigger than an ant-hill. It wasn't as if they were just discussing who to have over for a potluck dinner. But regardless of how big it actually was, it felt overwhelmingly large to the cheetah. In no small part for the reasons Jonah identified as he asked about her interest in the idea.

"Er." Her responding blush heated her face from jowls to ear-tips. But before she was forced to stammer out a response he'd moved on, and she swallowed her awkward words before she ended up talking over him. He gave her something better to chew on besides, and her tail twitched beneath his fingers as she tried to figure out how to explain.

"I've never really had to think about it," Amy admitted finally. Though she'd been boyish to the point of androgyny through her childhood, a late-starting puberty had hit her like a truck and after that her problem hadn't been how to attract the opposite sex, but how to fend them off without a stick. While she'd learned to be an assertive party, it had been in the way of standing her ground on rejections and on the autonomy of her body and how much bullshit she did or didn't have to take for the mistake of being pretty and attractive.

After another pause she added, "relax and enjoy the ride, I guess? It can be nice to yield control, sometimes." Because she wasn't going to point out the major difference between her suitors and his situation with Dave: that Jonah didn't have to worry whether the wolf would respect a rejection, if given one.

Amy fell silent for several minutes after that, but her expression and body language suggested she was merely thinking rather than done with the conversation. Finally she took Jonah's paw from where it had been resting on her thigh, flipped it up and began to trace her fingers along his palm in random designs. "I think that's why I feel anxious about this, even if you've been enthusiastic... not about what it's like to be pursued, but, what you were saying before. I can't tell how much of my own enthusiasm is influencing yours. Because, well, I do really want to see it happen. Not Dave specifically, just, seeing you at someone else's mercy, and helping whoever that third party is turn you into a puddle of jackal." Looking up from his paw she met his gaze with heated violet eyes.

Then she looked back down. "And I'm worried I'm going to push you too hard, because of that."

"Mm." It was very true he didn't have to fend anyone off. No, this was all about him simply feeling breathless, dealing with the new.

While she went quiet, he thought as well. The jackal hadn't missed that silent flustering. It wasn't quite like Amy to be bashful about what turned her on, but this was uncharted territory. Hell, there might even be some feelings on her end about Dave specifically. He was out of bounds for her, but this sort of put them all closer. Would it be as hot for her if it wasn't her close friend? None of this was a known. It couldn't really be anticipated. They really needed to just...do this. 'You can't learn to swim from the shore', his uncle would say.

When she started speaking, Amy knocked away his question before he even asked. Listening, he nodded. Poor anxious Amy, at it again. When she finished and looked down, he cupped her jaw and turned it to give a light kiss. "What you're doing isn't pushing. You're not letting me hold myself back, you're my safety net, my coach, and knowing you're into it makes me way more comfortable. With all that, I can go as fast as I want." He tilted his muzzle, nosing her jaw. "And if it blows up, both of us will blame ourselves, not each other. But it's probably not going to be anyone's fault. Whatever happens though, we're in it together."

Sitting back, Jonah offered a reassuring smile. He waited to see if that hadn't calmed her nerves, if there was anything else. If not, he stretched and stood. "I'm going to bed, safe from worlds where calendars are threatening." The jackal pulled an exaggerated face at her book before turning, paffing her shoulder with his tail.

"Well I still think that's pushing," Amy retorted with a small sniff. But if Jonah wanted to be pushed (and he had just finished telling her that he did), then she had no reason to hold herself back. She didn't quite believe him when it came to who would ascribe blame where, it was too easy to say those things while in good place without considering what it would be like to have all those sticky feelings involved. But their relationship was strong, and she couldn't see anything rattling it so hard as to put any real cracks in the foundation.

And what was the point of being married if it meant being cautious all the time? They'd made a commitment, and they could both fall back on the solid beams of that foundation even if something left their immediate emotions feeling frayed. It wasn't as if they'd never disagreed on something before.

There wasn't anything else to say, so the cheetah nodded and returned her husband's smile. "I won't stay up too late-- hey!" The tail-to-the-shoulder earned him a playful swat of one paw at the retreating appendage.

As he padded up the stairs he could her her add a quieter "good night, my love."

I should wait until he's not living in a hotel.

That had been Amy's first excuse, and it lasted all of a week until Dave's lease started and belongings finally caught up with him.

I don't want to make it weird if he needs help unpacking.

To her credit, Dave did end up requesting help, (re)assembling furniture and getting paintings hung and otherwise getting the two-bedroom apartment he was renting feel a bit more like home.

She brought Jonah along, and he'd gotten a chance to see the other male in a more relaxed environment. Dave kept his flirting to a minimum, and all three of them (plus Sara and Malia, who'd both agreed to help) were too distracted by the need to make sure the right pegs got put into the correct holes in a literal sense to think much about more more metaphorical meanings of the phrase. They got takeout for lunch and dinner, and when they left the wolf's apartment was decorated with teak furniture and some abstract paintings and a few charcoal figure-drawings a bashful Dave quietly admitted to having drawn himself. If his career as a corporate accountant hadn't worked, he would've made a decent artist.

After that Amy had no more excuses. Two weeks after Malia's summer solstice fĂŞte she finally pinged Dave about grabbing coffee and "catching up" at his place.

She'd returned from an afternoon of hanging out and shooting-the-shit with a knowing smile, but forced Jonah to ask rather than simply blurt the good news out loud. Even then the cheetah had danced around the point, before finally declaring that yes Dave was interested. And yes, he would come over: for drinks, the Friday-after-next because his present weekend was booked with a camping trip. There the three of them would make sure were on the same page and, if everything went to plan...

"He did ask if we would be enforcing a dress code, though." Amy had added with a giggle that suggested she'd been waiting all afternoon to make that joke.

"Well, I think this one looks cuter, but you're going to have to strip down if you want to do anything more than sit there and look pretty." Amy concluded as Jonah modeled yet another shirt from their growing collection, mulling over just what the jackal should wear for the evening. They'd already settled on a flirtatious mini-skirt and had plenty of knee-high socks to match whatever blouse he chose. The problem now was picking his top, and while Amy thought the fitted button-down he had on showed off his waist delightfully, it fit tight enough to hamper his movement.

"Not that that's a bad thing." She added with a grin, stalking up to stand besides him and grab his waist with one paw. "It buttons so we don't need to worry about ruining your make up taking it over-your head."

Amy had already picked out her own outfit, having far fewer qualms about how she looked considering her role in everything. Denim shorts and a dark green satin sleeveless blouse that emphasized her generous cleavage and athletic shoulders. The barest edge of black lace peeked out over the edge of the satin when she bent or moved, her bra matching the black lace thong she wore beneath her shorts. Her hair was long and loose and had already been blown-out that morning, though Jonah's would need a bit more styling once they were done playing dress-up. Light makeup finished her look, bringing out the violet of her eyes and making her pale lashes look long and dark, plus lip stain and a hint of blush.

Jonah was glad to come along and help, except for being less than thrilled with wrestling big furniture (up a single set of stairs no less--tiny elevators, grr). Seeing the ensuing battle with the mattress, Amy took pity and traded places with him. Once it came to the assemblage though he was a kid with Legos, patient and determined to overcome the couch's different screw sizes and the stubborn metal bed frame. He ogled the art like a plebeian, having no eye for it, but the charcoal etchings intrigued him, the medium cool and the effect dramatic. Seeing Dave dressed down did make it easier to relax. What didn't help, and Jonah swore up and down, was him grabbing the tank top and shorts because they were old and expendable, not due to their tight and worn-thin nature. Poor Dave.

Oh, cats with secrets. If not for the smile and mischief in her eye he'd have assumed things went south, but he played along. There was a bit of wagging and grinning, the appropriate snort and eyeroll that puns deserved, and a dubious "Camping?" He was a creature of comfort.

"Why did I even get this?" he huffed. "No one notices your waist when you're sitting." It had been a cheap thrift-store find without being tried on, but no sense remembering that now. Leaning back into her with a sigh, he grudgingly admitted, "Buttons win I guess." So much for the peasant blouse or the purple number. "Opening the buttons does mean I can slowly undo them. Leave it open, even." A look he adored on her, and the opportunity to use it himself soothed his annoyance.

While enthusiastic for Amy in her black lace, Jonah had made the decision for au naturel beneath his skirt. Bras were a step too far, panties didn't provide the right support and were simply too thin from what he was used to. Yet glimpsing men's briefs underneath a skirt didn't look right either. Even if the jackal wasn't used to swinging free, tonight was only the three of them with spelled out intent, bulges or accidental flashes were nothing to fear.

Turning in her arms, he stole a quick, warm kiss. "You look perfect." Jonah knew complimenting her attractiveness was like poitning out the sky's blueness to Amy, and his libido had been running sprints all day, but he wanted to acknowledge the effort and effect. Getting into CD had shown him how much looking good actually involved.

A peasant blouse or flowy top would've given him the freedom of movement to simply leave it on for sex, but rather than give the jackal a new source of decision paralysis she left him to his choice. Really, it didn't matter as long as he picked something. Dave would be showing up in less than an hour! And while the three of them were getting together for adult activities, it still felt improper to start the evening half-dressed. Half the fun of a present was unwrapping it, after all, something she had reminded her husband of more than once when he'd dithered on putting something feminine on for playtime with her. Even if it wasn't exactly her fetish, she still did enjoy the show he put on in taking them off (or occasionally leaving her to strip him down herself).

Finally he was sorted, and she would've held his kiss for longer if he'd let her just for the sheer relief of making progress. If his libido had been doing sprints, her anxiety was running a marathon, a million little things on her mind like if they'd need the bedroom or keep things on the couch, if the bathroom was clean enough, if she should've asked if Dave had a latex allergy, whether to serve some snacks before or after, where anyone would be sleeping, should there be music, did anyone even like scented candles... But they were in the home stretch now, and Amy knew once things got underway she'd feel a thousand times better.

So rather than fret she patted Jonah's bum over his skirt to usher him towards the bathroom.

"And you look good enough to eat, my darling. But first, let's get you made up."

Dave arrived at eight-PM-sharp with a bottle of wine in one hand looking uncharacteristically nervous. Standing on the porch in the middle of suburbia wearing tight-fitted black denim shorts, thigh-high striped socks, a midriff-baring loose black tank-top, and a full face of makeup and earrings that left him just on the femme side of androgynous tended to do that... The shorts didn't leave a great amount of room for his junk, either, which had repeatedly threatened to become a problem on the entire drive over as his thoughts had kept returning to how eager Jonah he'd looked when he'd said doing the taking at Malia's party a month ago.

He knocked exactly once before Amy had the door open, welcoming him inside with a hug and taking the bottle out of his hands.

"Welcome! We're so glad you could make it." The cheetah said as he kicked off his shoes and they moved from the foyer to a very thoroughly cleaned and organized living room. She'd left Jonah on the couch when she'd gotten up to bolt to the door, and both of them had mixed drinks prepared for themselves sitting on coasters on the coffee table besides Amy's current book and one of Jonah's devices. "What do you want to drink?"

"Got the makins' for a tropical sunrise?" Dave asked, to which Amy nodded.

She sauntered off into the kitchen with far more cool than she'd shown in getting the door, accepting that once Dave walked in that showtime had begun and determined to not let the butterflies in her own stomach screw things up for Jonah. Once in the kitchen she uncorked the wine so it could breathe, then set to searching for a can of pineapple juice she knew was in the cupboard somewhere behind the beets and the green beans.

Left with the jackal, Jonah set to making himself comfortable in a way that was distinctly Dave. Which meant setting up on the far edge of the couch and sprawling out along the length of it, the blunted claws at the tips of his toes just barely short of brushing Jonah's thigh. With far more drama than was necessary he draped himself over the far arm, then propped his head up on one paw and grinned wolfishly at Jonah.

"Now, what's a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this?" He purred as he batted his mascara-dark lashes and brought his tail around to rest along one leg in a fluid movement. From the way his girlish shorts fit snugly around his crotch it was obvious he'd foregone the dance belt or it's ilk this evening. He did seem to be wearing something though, from the way black lace peeked up at his hips above the denim waistband.

"You'd better not be besmirching my home with your sass, Dave." Amy cut in from the kitchen as she searched the fridge for the grenadine. The wolf giggled, feeling his tension already falling away with that smart remark.

"You know I'd never do that." He drawled in her direction before turning back to Jonah and wiggled his eyebrows before as he went on in a more conspiratorial tone. "My prior question still stands, though. Or drapes itself dramatically across the couch, I suppose."

At multiple points Jonah theorized the wolf likely wasn't going to care about the small stuff. Perhaps a tad presumptious, not knowing him that well, but background music or scented candles or how perfect the house looked was gilding the lily when it came to men and sexy times--either of them likely wouldn't register a fire till the room started blazing. Also Amy only broke out the candles when he was out because the output was usually a bit much for canine nostrils (forgotting that signalled her level of frazzled).

The anxiety radiating off Amy didn't help his own tension. The jackal's was consumed more with matters physical, the chemistry between them and if he'd enjoy this. Was it going to be like what he thought it would? What if he wound up not liking it? How big was Dave? That last one had been a worry until Amy, after some quick texting, said, "You should be fine." At the eleventh hour that wasn't precisely reassuring.

But now the time was upon them when all would be revealed.

Jonah had spent the last couple of minutes trying to sit in a way that didn't reveal all, given how excited he was, and ended up with his legs slightly curled up on the couch. The way he faced the door it gave more of a cute vibe, and might have been more alluring if the blouse permitted him to stretch.

Amy rocketing to the door left him needing to hide his grin in the kahlua-spiked hot chocolate. The grin lingered when he spotted Dave, and in a moment of amusement, noticed both wolf and cheetah went with denim shorts, and somehow it wasn't surprising the former's looked smaller. Must be an illusion of all that leg. Sure.

If she had butterflies, he dealt with dragons. Still there was no way he'd be more ready, and didn't want to wait any longer for come what may.

"Isn't that how you greeted me the first time? Tsk tsk tsk. Your come-ons are already in reruns." Jonah feigned a sigh and propped his jaw on a fist in a mockery of his own posture. "Those stilts should help you get back to the drawint board quicker." Poking the wolf's shin with a finger turned into a lazy stroke along his calf.

A glance towards the kitchen, before back to their guest. "Has she given you an idea of what I'm interested in, beyond the...obvious? About how I'm looking to be, ah, treated?"

"It's not a re-run, it's a classic," Dave replied with a roll of his eyes. An extra hint of dark liner emphasized his natural markings and made the honey color of his irises look closer to gold. He would've said more, maybe stuck out his tongue, but the feel of Jonah's finger stroking along his calf was electric enough to forestall any further retort. He sucked in a breath, then let it out quietly as the jackal turned to more practical matters.

The first response came not from his muzzle but lower, an excited twitch of his cock that was only visible because of how tight his shorts fit. It took him a few more moments to compose his reply into words.

"She might've told me a few things. Pointed me to an episode of Six of Crows, and the like." Dave teased, slouching further down the couch so he could rearrange those long long legs directly into Jonah's lap.

"Oh, don't worry," Amy added as she returned to the living room with a drink that she handed to the wolf. He thanked her quietly before turning back to Jonah, while Amy took up a position behind the couch where she could drape her arms and chest over her husband's chest from behind. Tilting her head so her breath would tickle his ear she added, "I was very explicit."

"She was," Dave agreed, bending one knee so he could brush a socked foot against where he suspected the jackal's length rested beneath his skirt. "Surprisingly so. I don't think I've ever heard something so filthy out of your wife's mouth before. She had some... creative ideas."

Once they'd actually gotten to talking about it. Which had taken the better part of four hours of beating around the bush and talking about anything but. But once the two friends had realized they were on the same page their conversation had gone far more smoothly, and the intervening years had not put a dent in their ability to conspire and build each other up.

"She also told me that you have no real experience in this area, so we'll start nice and slow. If you want out at any point, you only need to say the word, and I promise there won't be any hurt feelings." Dave added in a more serious tone, pushing up from the couch with one hand to fold forwards and take Jonah's snout in one paw. "And if anything hurts or feels uncomfortable in a way you don't like, you will tell me immediately." When Jonah had signaled his agreement he let his paw drop and leaned back again.

"And I'll be here the whole time," Amy added before kissing the spot between his ears.

Well now he was squirming. In no small part due to the feet greeting his arousal, which nearly got an un-jackal-like squeak out of him, but that Amy heard his comment. While not trying to talk around her back, he didn't want to pry too much into her conversations or come off second guessing. That and also to have a brief little moment just between himself and Dave. That she came over and was already touching him surprised Jonah, not having been sure just how involved she was going to get in the proceedings. As he leaned his head back into Amy's breasts, the jackal's brows climbed. "Wow, now I wish I'd had a bug in the room." The cheetah's dirty talk was a delight, and now he wondered what other secrets and erogenous cheat codes she'd shared.

Something inside relaxed at the promise of stopping, of no damaged feelings. He was about to reply when Dave came in and caught his muzzle, making several somethings inside clenched, like the mighty flex of kegels and a jump of his tail.

"I bet you will," came his husky murmur while strumming the back of her fingers, but while the reply was for her, those eyes never left Dave. To him he said, "I'm under the impression there's some initial discomfort? If that's the case I think I can..." he trailed nails along those long legs, the only thing of the wolf's in reach, "grin and bear it." Here he demonstrated that grin.

Jonah was a little caught. While not looking to hop on that dick right this minute, he wanted to push through this prelude and get things in motion, especially as things felt allowed to be more direct and bold than were this the first time with a new female lover. At the same time he hungered for Dave to come get him. Saying as much felt too desperate? Demanding? Impatient? It was kind of Dave (and Amy's) show, right? Finally he settled for bratty, a mindset that kept creeping in with this new role. Leaning in, he seized the wolf by the ankle and just under the knee. "Your legs are so long, but I don't have the arms to match." Jonah straightened up, using his back to pull Dave off the couch's arm and drag his butt half a foot down the couch. "You're gonna need to quit hiding over there, darlin'." That last bit dipped into his best imitation of the other man's exaggerated tone and falsetto.

Dave had been about to remark on the difference between initial discomfort and serious discomfort when his leg was suddenly seized and pulled. He was still holding the drink Amy had handed him, and flailed in an attempt not to drop it, when a speckled paw descended seemingly from the heavens to pluck it from his hand before either he or the couch could become soaked. Amy, of course, had seen Jonah's play the moment he'd begun to move. Taking her other hand off of her husband's chest she stirred the drink around with the paper-and-toothpick umbrella she'd garnished it with, making the cubes clink softly before handing it back to Dave with an amused expression.

The wolf looked back and forth between cheetah and jackal and had the good sense to blush. He knew they hadn't been conspiring against him, but the synchronization that years of marriage could bring to a couple did feel like they'd brought out a gun at a knife fight.

"Now that we've gotten the administrative details out of the way..." With as much aplomb as he could manage Dave pushed on, and soon enough he found his stride once more. Jonah's sudden tug had left him askew, so he settled himself once more with much of his leggy lower-body draped over the jackal. "Was there anything else you wanted to talk about, before we get this show on the road?" He tilted his muzzle up to look at Amy. "I mean, I assume I should be leading here." It was something they'd discussed, but he still wanted to see how Jonah felt about that idea.

Amy nodded in confirmation, but her attention was also on her husband. "I'm here to be navigation, not pilot." She confirmed, returning one paw to Jonah's chest to draw random designs over the area of the top few buttons with a claw.

"You'd better not be laying the groundwork for a cockpit joke," Dave remarked with a brief flat glare at the cheetah who grinned cheekily in return. His attention quickly returned to Jonah, though, and to the distraction of his legs he added one clawed fingertip, following the lines Amy had sketched. "I don't know how you put up with her sense of humor." He purred, hooking behind the first button at the top of the other male's blouse and opening it. "We'll have to give her something else to think about."

Having completely forgotten Dave's drink even existed and that his grip or gravity might object, Jonah was as surprised as the wolf by Amy's precognition. While their guest was blushing, he had a sheepish 'oops' look dosed heavily with gratitude. Having assistance waiting in the wings really did pay off.

Which was suddenly the topic of discussion. He opened his mouth, then closed it as the two ping-ponged, eyes and ears following them, before his gaze half-lidded at renewed touching. Another pause, this time for the loss of a button. "She has this really cute giggle very time she brings out a particularly bad one. Completely disarms my complaints." He smiled with warmth, then earnestness as he glanced between them, fingers dropping to his lap.

"Honestly I'm not really sure how involved the navigator's going to get. But you know what? I don't need to be briefed, any answer's going to be enjoyable. I trust you both. Well, I trust her and she trusts you, and that's almost as good." The jackal pushed Dave's legs off his lap, this time with more care, forcing the wolf to face straight-on. "Can't think of anything else right now, so consider me ready to rock."

Jonah spoke and moved with the confidence he didn't feel, but the motions at least had a plan. While he'd been talking, those fingers in his lap had plucked the restrictive blouse's bottom two buttons, giving him the slack to lean forward. One paw planted on Dave's chest as he went in for the kiss, slowing at the last moment in a heartbeat's hesitation of 'here I go' before bumping his muzzle against the other man's. Then lips met. Slow, almost sweet. Part of that due to kissing Amy's short muzzle long enough meant reorienting himself with another long snout. The rest was first time careful. Still it wasn't chaste, the moves simmering under the surface, his tongue dabbing the pineapple juice residue off Dave's lips.

Amy pulled her paws back as Jonah undid his buttons, suspecting from their earlier discussion just what he was about. She was rewarded a moment later with confirmation, and held back her chirrup of delight into the barest squeak lest she spook either of the men.

Not that Dave felt in a position to be spooked, once the jackal had started moving. He'd been hesitant on exactly how-- and when-- to begin, but once Jonah went in for the kiss he knew what he was about. He still let the other man lead, in case he changed his mind at the last moment (and the brief flicker of hesitation made him worry he would). But once their muzzles met he went from receptive to aggressive, pressing into the other canid's space to place a paw on his chest so his fingers could play with the exposed fur where he'd undone that first button, even as his tongue probed the sharp edges of the jackal's teeth and the inside of his mouth.

Once more, Amy swooped in to rescue Dave's drink before it could end up somewhere unfortunate. But otherwise she stood back and let it happen, a low purr of contentment rumbling quietly from her chest.

Dave's fingers carefully popped another button, then dragged one claw up from his sternum to his throat and under his chin. Holding Jonah's jaw upwards with two fingers he pulled back, breathing slowly as he tried to read the other male's comfort level from the look on his face.

He glanced briefly up, to where Amy was giving him a look. What did she-- Oh right.

"Since you seem so fascinated with my legs, why don't you come over here and straddle them?" Dave asked as he stretched his legs out in front of him, propping them on the coffee table. Amy was normally very defensive about such things, but she'd told him it was alright. As he did he shifted his butt forwards so he could recline further into the couch, making his torso a little shorter so Jonah wouldn't have to climb him to reach his face. Then he patted his thighs with one paw and gave an expectant look. A little higher, the jackal could see that his stylish jean shorts were becoming a touch tight in places, though far from being a problem yet.

Dave didn't need to look, the grip on Jonah's muzzle had set a slight shiver down him. Glancing at him though found stars in the other man's eyes. Those eyes almost followed Dave's to check on Amy, more to gauge her reaction, but already he could hear the soft rev of her purr. Smiling inwardly at this, he waited for Dave's next move.

While sitting their heights were more in line, so the jackal didn't need much climbing. He still accepted the invitation, straddling Dave's lap. The absence of underwear might have been obvious here, the way his balls pooled on the wolf's thighs, or the sheer unrestrained tent raging in his skirt. Something that was partially obscured this time unintentionally, as Jonah was leaned forward, both paws resting on Dave's chest, but the wolf would definitely feel it, and a glance down past Jonah's sternum would no doubt show the defined tip.

Leaning in again, Jonah nipped at the wolf's jaw, tugged a little at his chin, then straightened. With the ice broken, now he wanted to see what Dave would do, and it left him passive. Not motionless though. Caressing the other man's chest and shoulders, resisting the urge to reach down between them to investigate the denim-captured package. Jonah also exercised his best smoldering look, muzzle tilted down to frame the gaze with his bangs. "I'm not fascinated with your legs, they're all you've been shoving on me so far. How about giving me something else to focus on."

The very quiet pat of Amy's feet against the floor was lost beneath the hammering of Dave's pulse in his ears. And elsewhere in his body, too, as the jackal straddled his lap and he could feel the warm velvet of his sac settle on his thigh. The other man's skirt left little to the imagination as well, hiding his erection about as well as a bedsheet could hide an elephant. But most important was the look on his eyes, which demanded more of him.

Dave was all too eager to give him more.

"Oh, I'll be giving you plenty to focus on, darling." He purred suggestively, planting one paw on Jonah's thigh and sliding up but not inward, not yet. "But don't lie to me. Everyone is fascinated with the legs." The wolf added in a haughty huff as he slipped his other paw around the other male's waist and pulled him closer and down. That brought Jonah's length to press up against his bare midriff and the edge of his top, but more importantly forced him to contend with the very strained denim and the firmness beneath at the join of Dave's legs.

He wasn't given much time to consider that, though, as Dave delivered his next instruction. "Look up, and close your eyes. Don't open them until I say you can." Once Jonah had shut them he could feel the wolf's hot breath puff along the length of his chin and towards the same soft spot he'd nipped at on Dave moments before. But Dave didn't just nip once, he started there and used both his sharp teeth and warmer, softer tongue to kiss and nibble first down to Jonah's collarbone, then back up to nose at one ear.

The paw on his hip wasn't idle, either, he stroked up and down the other male's thigh with each pass of his fingers brushing a little closer to the throbbing length that pressed against his stomach. Finally he touched him, wrapping those elegant fingers with their stylish black claws around his shaft and giving him one slow pump just as he finished kissing his way back to the size of the jackal's muzzle, moving to once more shove his tongue in the other man's maw.

His hand fell away after that, lower to work the button and fly of his shorts before he burst out of them. There was a bit of fumbling, and then Dave's own cock was free and standing proud out from his pelvis, above-average in size and girth in a manner that looked perfectly proportional on the leggy canid. The angle let him buck his hips to rub his length against Jonah's, a process aided when he wrapped his fingers around both of them to keep them from bumping away.

Dave had moved to kissing and nipping the side of his neck again, working opposite to where he'd started as he slowly stroked them both. As his snout pushed into the space between Jonah's open collar and his neck, though, a third muzzle joined them, a mouth pressing against Jonah's from the side Dave had abandoned. His wife's purr resumed; she'd gone quiet to sneak around and join the two men on the couch, leaning slightly into Dave to kiss her husband and stroke his hair.

"You stay there," Dave muttered as he finally pulled his other arm away from Jonah's waist, trusting Amy to keep him from going too far. Instead, he focused on undoing the remaining buttons on the jackal's shirt with only the benefit of one paw.

The immediate pull put Jonah up against Dave and he reflexively grinded against the exposed mid-riff, following it up with the more intentional press down against his bulge. While he kept this on repeat, those teeth on his neck and the tongue behind them quickly distracted him from anything more deliberate than holding onto Dave's shoulders.

The jackal wiggled appreciatively, the motion ramping up into a full on squirm as teeth swept over throat and fingers crept towards his erection. The same reflex that set Jonah to grinding fired double-time at Dave's gripping squeeze, thrusting cock through fist. Then it was gone! So unfair, giving him a squeeze and then fully letting go, Jonah huffed in annoyance, only to realize where the wolf's fingers were going. Now he struggled against the directive to keep his eyes closed, to not look at the suddenly free cock or even towards Amy. Then their shafts were squeezed together, and the two canines bucked together.

Amy's arrival was so unexpected the jackal flinched, then pressed his muzzle into anywhere he could on her, ears back as he panted. The squirm had evolved into a shudder, and little 'mmph' noises peppered his quick breathing. This was too much. He felt smothered in sensation and attention, and the sudden (unfounded) worry he might unload prematurely all over Dave flitted through his mind.

To make some space and stop being assaulted on all sides, Jonah tugged the wolf's grip off their cocks and began stroking the larger one. If he couldn't see it, well he could at least feel it. Odd to touch one that wasn't his own, as the tactile sensation had always accompanied the sense of also being touched. Yeah, Dave was bigger. Already he was picturing this sinking under his tail, the thought eliciting said appendage to flag. Once he figured out the dimensions well enough, Jonah's fingers set to teasing, thumb swirling and painting across the tip, then tickling it with the fur along his knuckles.

"I think he likes it," Amy muttered in-between kisses, and that earned a low chuckle from Dave.

While he'd been about to start on the middle button of Jonah's shirt he'd paused when the other male had pulled his paw off of it's grip on their cocks, and his attention had moved down to their hips. He didn't think he'd done anything amiss, and suspected instead that the stimulation was just too much, or that the jackal wanted to play a more active role. Whichever the reason, he wasn't surprised when the other male's paw gripped his shaft alone and explored the size and shape of it with his fingers. There was a good deal to explore.

"I'm inclined to ah-agree." Dave finally added, voice catching when Jonah went from merely palpating to touching with intent, pressing his thumb over the sensitive head. He'd relieved himself before heading over to make sure he didn't have any premature accidents, but that didn't stop the stimulation from sending little bolts of pleasure through him that made him pant harder against Jonah's neck and collarbone. And with his other hand free he resumed his undressing of the jackal, too, undoing the final buttons much faster than the first few and pressing the halves of his blouse aside so she could kiss his way a little further down his collarbone.

"What are you thinking about, my love?" Amy asked as she moved from kissing Jonah's mouth to nuzzling one ear, running one hand down his back over his loose shirt and down to the base of his tail and then along it. "Is this good? Too much? Not enough?"

"I think I know what he's thinking about." Dave assured her, following the trail her hand had established down his back, but rather than stroking along his tail he continued over Jonah's skirt and then under to cup one furred cheek and squeezed. "And if he wasn't before, he's thinking about it now," he added with a grin, tracing the tips of his fingers along the curve of one buttock but not quite far enough to touch anything truly interesting.

"Sit up a little higher, darling, and keep those eyes closed. Mm, scoot back a hair, too." The wolf ordered, and Amy pulled back so her husband could adjust. "There's a good girl..." With Jonah's new position he could lean forward from the couch without cracking their skulls together, and reach forward more easily to give his fingers more room to play. And play they did, this time reaching from the front and between his thighs to cup the other male's balls and stroke the short, soft fur behind them just before his ass. "Do you want me to keep going, Jonah?" He asked in a husky whisper.

Amy had gotten off the couch entirely, and from the sounds of her footsteps retreating was going to fetch something.

"I'm thinking that... Dave is taking his dear sweet time telling me to open my eyes." Despite the complaint his tail was wagging, especially after the stroke. Speaking of stroking, he'd eased off giving little teasing touches, instead now pumped Dave's cock. Nothing particularly fast, merely a pleasant steady sensation, punctuated with the occasional squeeze along the top. "Also this dick is big."

Smiling, he puffed out his chest, and would have rolled his shoulders back if Dave wasn't nosing over his collarbone. That expression turned into a little smirk at being called a 'girl', before his muzzle hung open and the jackal tensed, pushing up higher. Eee. The tease behind his balls had been unexpected, to say the least, and he huffed right in the wolf's ear. "I don't want you to stop, that's for sure," he growled. "But ease off my nuts."

The more Dave teased, the more Jonah felt like being a brat. Part of it was to give something back as well as return fire, and something told him given Dave's personality, he might appreciate the attitude. But the other part was goading Dave. The jackal wanted rough, and so far the most firm thing done was pull him up against Dave's body.

"But hold on." While one paw held on to the wolf's handle, the other sank into Dave's hair to cup the back of his head. It helped Jonah orient himself, and he found the wolf's mouth for a kiss. But when he peeled off, Jonah's muzzle went straight to Dave's ear. "What about you? What're you thinking about? What do you want?" Given Dave's shamelessness and verbal sparring, the jackal wanted him to put that voice to good use.

Dave's breathing grew a little heavier when Jonah altered his grip, but he knew how to control himself. Nor was the jackal trying to push him towards the finish line so much as make sure his engine was running at a healthy clip. It would also help to encourage that roughness that the other male was looking for.

His fingers didn't linger on Jonah's sac, but slid backwards along his taint towards his ass. Dave's other hand gripped his partner's neck, not squeezing yet but making his presence known. He didn't stop Jonah from leaning in to kiss him, or even when he pushed his muzzle into one furred ear. Instead his fingers wandered, towards the back of his neck and feeling the strong muscles that ran on either side of his spine.

"Oh me?" The wolf chuckled in mock surprise at being asked. "I'm thinking about your wife, right now..." he purred, then chuckled again. "And how she's taking her sweet time setting things up."

"Drama queen," Amy's dry remark came from somewhere past the edge of the couch, and was punctuated by a sniff.

"Perfectionist!" Jonah barked back, earning a laugh from the cheetah.

"You get to say that when we're doing this on your couch." She replied back in good humor, a few steps closer than she'd been before. "Now, get on with the show!"

"You heard the lady. Let's get on--" Dave's fingers closed around Jonah's scruff and the wolf demonstrated surprising strength in coaxing Jonah higher onto his knees, then pushing him off to the side entirely. The jackal landed on pillows which hadn't been there earlier, protected by (from the feel of it) a beach towel. "--with the show." The fingers gripped in his scruff didn't let up even when he'd landed, pushing him down into the pillows but giving space to re-orient his legs. "And don't forget to keep those eyes closed."

Once Jonah adjusted to his new position, he felt the fingers let up, replaced a moment later by a knee in his back keeping him down. There was a snap of a latex glove being pulled on for noisy effect, a quieter click of a bottle cap being opened and the wet sound of lubricant being poured and rubbed between fingers.

"Hold his tail, please," Dave quietly asked Amy as he brought his knee up from Jonah's back, then added to the latter. "Ass up, darlin'!"

Both of his wife's hands found his back as he pushed his ass up, one stroking back towards his tail and gripping it mid-way along it's length to pull it and hold it towards his head. The other stroked up and down, slowly and affectionately. Behind him, something cool and slick rubbed teasing circles around his hole. Another hand gripped his shaft again, probably Dave's given it's size and warmth and prior accounting, and stroked slowly.

"Relax for me." The wolf purred as he went from simply rubbing his thumb over Jonah's hole to applying slow, steady pressure into it. "I want you to be nice and slick and ready for me when I put my cock in you. You want to be a good fuck for me, don't you?"

The touch of Dave's fingers--both on his neck and perineum--had Jonah's butt tensing. Despite this he laughed, and while not opening his eyes, turned his head towards the conversation. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you two were the old married couple. And to be fair, Dave being a queen is a big reason he's here."

The clench of the wolf's fingers cut short the possibility of any further comment. Jonah's muzzle hung open, his eyes reflexively half-lidding as he went into a loose, quasi-limp state. Easy to shuffle him sideways and he sprawled on the pillows, but still complied with getting situated across them. Oh well, now he understood what had taken Amy; and here he'd thought she'd went to grab the lube, as having it front and center on the coffee table like a "WE GONNA FUCK" sign was a bit crass. The towel's presence wasn't even a surprise, now that he thought about it.

When the grip switched out for a knee, he shivered underneath, caught below Dave easily. No, there was no need to coax his ass up or his tail to the side, as while that reflex wasn't built in, he was certainly actively doing it now.

"Why am I keeping my eyes closed?" he finally asked, now just curious. "This isn't going to be a surprise party with the rest of our friends popping out of the kitchen right?"

The matter of applying lube had been a small bit of debate. Not whether to use it or not--of course they would--but if Jonah should apply it himself before Dave showed up. But no, Amy had assured, it would help him get a feel for Dave before he 'got a feel' for Dave. The latex glove was unexpected, and he figured again that was Amy's doing. Jonah had no trouble relaxing. Well, he did in the sense that one didn't relax when they were excited, it took a conscious effort, but the addition of fingers into him didn't cause undue tensing. His only response was a slow hiss of breath through his nose, unable to conjure up any wit in answer, imagining how those fingers felt big to him and thus how in the world was he going to handle the next step.

Amy had also assured that lubing up ahead of time would risk leaving a snail trail on the couch if he intended to go commando. And putting out a towel to deal with that, while practical, was nearly as crass as leaving the bottle of lube itself on the coffee table.

"Because I want you focused on the sensations, darlin'. You open those big, pretty eyes of yours and I know you'll be staring up at me and not paying attention to the most important things." Dave chuckled as he pressed his thumb in and then pulled it back out. He needed more lube.

As he applied more lubricant to his paw, Amy continued to pet Jonah, running her clawed fingers through the thicker fur along his spine and up towards his scruff, then back down. "And it's more fun when you can't see what either of us is doing," his wife giggled far more quietly as Dave's fingers touched his rear once more.

This time he used his pointer finger, working it in slowly until he could brush the knuckles of his neighboring digits against him. He worked that angle for a little while, pumping slowly in and out until he felt confident adding a second finger. His were longer, thicker, and warmer than Amy's had been, stretching him more thoroughly even before he got up to three. His other hand alternated between squeezing the lube bottle and pumping the jackal's shaft.

"You're going to be such a tight fuck." Dave hissed as he finally added a third finger, enough lubricant involved that he could slide in and out with relative ease. "I'm going to start slow but don't worry, you'll get it nice and rough once I'm sure you can handle it. Er, Amy, could you go get--"

"Oh, yeah! Hold this?"

The cheetah sounded mildly embarrassed about whatever it was as she passed stewardship of Jonah's tail over to Dave. That left him no hands free to stroke with, but he still rubbed small circles over the spot where tail met spine idly as he worked. Amy's retreating footfalls suggested she'd gone upstairs again, while the wolf's grip on his tail grew tighter, tugging him onto his fingers as he continued to stretch his ass. It wasn't long before his wife returned.

"Thanks, Amy." Their transaction completed, Dave pulled his fingers free and inverted the glove off of his hand, and relinquished his hold on Jonah's tail back to Amy. Her grip was softer, less demanding, and accompanied by more stroking and petting. This time, though, her paw caressed his erection rather than his back. Her movements stilled with a sudden and softly-hissed, "god-damn".

"Let him take a look, see what he's in for." His wife encouraged pleadingly, as Dave unscrewed the cap of some sort of tub.

"Oh, fine. Jonah, turn around and see what your wife is gawking at." He encouraged with an amused chuckle as Amy dropped her grip. When the other male turned around he could see Dave on his knees on the couch, holding a squat tub of thicker, solid-state lube one hand and hefting a very well-sized shaft in the other. It matched what the jackal had felt before, but the pale red color and large white furred balls hanging beneath made it look even bigger and more intimidating. He pumped it slowly, urging a drop of clear pre to gather at the tip.

"Do you want to give it a taste first or should we get straight to the fucking?" Dave asked as he made eye-contact with Jonah and set the tub down on the couch besides him.

Last edited:
"I think you overestimate how captivating you are. I'll be plenty...mmf, distracted," he muttered, ring clenching in the wake of being left empty. "And I don't get to see your reaction," complaint complete with a bump of his shoulder against Amy. Then he breathed in when invaded again, and when Dave's finger was as far as Jonah thought it would go, he squeezed. An experimental thing, seeing how it felt to bare down on something, on how much it effected the wolf's progress.

The wiggling and squeezing at the addition of a second finger wasn't intentional though, no the jackal was reacting to the size. Dave was going to be so big, damn. Jonah couldn't help but fuck into the grip on his shaft, huffing. "It'd be kinda weird if I wasn't tight..."

His ear flicked. What in the world could they need now? Everything was there. Any attempt at divining their plans went out the window with his tailbase teased, him now squeezing down on Dave's fingers more definitively. "Rrrf," he responded, the pleased sound picking up a delighted grunt with the forceful tug. Of course, some care had to be taken there.

Then he was allowed to look, and Jonah's eyes widened at the sight. That was going in him?

The question though brought his eyes up, and after a brief hesitation, he fully turned. "Sit back," he instructed, pushing Dave's ass into the cushion. "Amy, can you stand behind the couch?" It gave her the POV of a guy getting blown, and it let him look up at both of them without so much as turning his head.

Kneeling down between Dave's legs, he cradled the shaft and licked experimentally before easing his lips over the tip. Not exactly a bouquet for the palette, but he hadn't been expecting much. While this wasn't particularly exciting, short of one or two extreme scenarios in the back of his mind, but he had reasons for doing it. And while the jackal had never even practiced the notion, he knew what he liked, so it was all a matter of getting familiar with the feel of things.

Lips spread around the tip, sliding down and pursing before tugging gently. He sucked, first light and then harder as he pulled back, Dave's glans escaping with an audible pop. After a few moments of making out with his tip it went back in, but instead of bobbing, Jonah turned his head sideways like he were screwing in a lightbulb mouth-first, then unscrewing it. Then that terrible suction as he drew back. This time as he rose, Jonah looked up first at Dave, then at Amy, watching their reactions. Pop.

"How's that?" he asked, licking beneath the crown.

Back
Top Bottom