Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My combined question/suggestion thread

captain_bond

"Last rat standing."
Withdrawn
Hello mods, staff, and members of BMR! I figured I'd make this a "reusable" thread for my questions or suggestions, because I will probably have more in future, and making a new thread for each of those times is just silly and wasteful. With that in mind, my first question is as follows: are album covers prohibited from being used as avatars, due to copyright concerns or other related site policies? Because I wouldn't mind my avatar being the cover of either the "Desperado" album (betcha didn't see that coming lol) or "Hotel California." Thanks in advance for your swift replies, and I wish everyone safety and prosperity in the new year!!

As far as I know, it isn't an issue. As long as it follows site rules, you should be okay?

Gracias. And I noticed one of the rules directly concerns this sub-forum...is my intention to recycle this thread for my own future questions therefore unwelcome?

The necroing rule? As it reads, you have seven days before this thread is considered "dead". The rules are pretty clear on that note. ^^

Back
Top Bottom