Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Dominant Female For Yuri Plot Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renne_Hakumai

Super-Earth
As the title says I'm looking for a dominant female for my cravings / plot idea. I want to do a Knight X Dragon Anthro. Me playing the knight. My idea is simple, the plot involves the dragon destroying and terrorizing the surrounding area, destroying crops, eating cattle and what ever else you can think of. My girl is hired to hunt down the mighty dragon and put her to death to save future crops and lives.

But what she doesn't expect is that the dragon can walk, talk and acts like a human. The dragon being slightly bigger and stronger forces her to stay as a pet, bt is the dragon just keeping her there because she's lonely or hungry? You decide !

This can be smut or smut free, which ever you prefer.
NO ONE LINERS
NO *'S
NO PERFECT CHARACTERS
NO GOD MODING
MSN OR PMS, YOU CHOOSE

I will do dominant X dominant, but all in all I want the dragon to be the truly dominant one ^^

Kinks involved:
Crushing
Entrapment
Macro (( As in your dragon will be anywhere from 2 - 5 feet taller ))
Non-Sexual Licking
Bondage
Just to name a few.

No:
Water sports
Scat
Anal

Sorry, kind of looking for a girl who is a girl. I'm one of those "close" minded people who thinks girls should play girls and guys should play guys.

Renne_Hakumai said:
Sorry, kind of looking for a girl who is a girl. I'm one of those "close" minded people who thinks girls should play girls and guys should play guys.

*rolls eyes*

MrPenguin said:
If that was the case there would be alot of boring books out in the world then.

Pretty much.

And many of our older plays would have only male roles.

Meow
Woof
Bark
Grr
Roar
Rawr

Purr
Moo
Oink
Buck - ca
buck - buck - buck
Cluck
Neigh
blb blub blub
fwap fwap fwap

That is much better. Even notice you put the mating call of a dedicated masturbator in there too.

Well, if you did that you'd have to add in the face that gets layered by the person doing it too. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom