Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm sorry

GiantessLover

Planetoid
So, I have a request thread to edit to the point that it is a completely different thread. However, I also wanted to apologize for my actions. I decided to make one of those, double up RT, and it seemed fine at first. But really...it just feels incredibly desperate, and worse still, manipulating. Trying to manipulate others into writing the stuff I want to play. It's gross and wrong. And I am sorry for that.

I just need to accept the things I want, are repulsing to 98% of people on this site, and that's just the way it is.

Again, I am sorry. I am trying to be better.

I wouldn't be so hard on yourself. I didn't see your post but from the sounds of it, there is nothing wrong with proposing to trade off on kinks, assuming you keep your end of the bargain. It isn't hard to imagine finding a partner that has their own kinks that 98% of people here aren't interested in and just trading off. Even if it didn't work, it doesn't make it a bad thing.

I appreciate that. But I want someone to write with me because they enjoy it. It just feels like manipulation and I never want to do that to anyone.

As far as I see it, just about every request thread is about the cravings and desires coming from the person who's written said request. I genuinely wouldn't see that as you (in this case) being manipulative, merely seeking something you (desperately?) crave. And there really is nothing wrong with that.

Back
Top Bottom