Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

That feel when...

TFW When you remember past escapades that you fell for the whole 'Post an intro IC' and you do and you get nothing back.

TFW you have an urge to bump your thread for one new plot but know if you do some partner that was taking a break from RP will choose that exact moment to return.

TFW ya ass goes to the fridge tryna getcha drank on, but ya bum ass roommate drank the last Faygo and ya ass gots to put your shoes on to go down to the 711. Ya get there and you're standin in the cooler aisle, starin at them dranks, when your mind suddenly gets hit by the sudden epiphany that you are a cog in the wheel of a vast machine called Capitalism, and before behold, that machine is also called Death. The government is corrupt and we're on so many drugs, with the radio on and the curtains drawn. You grab a Moon Mist Faygo from the cooler because there's nothing more to do and you walk to the counter in a daze, a delirium, a waking dream. You wait in line, patience ever a virtue, and when you get to the register, you sit your Moon Mist Faygo down, reach into your back pocket, and pull out your wallet.

You pull out your wallet and it's full of blood.

Damn, homies. I ain't gonna get no writin done at this rate.

MMFWCL,
JCB69xXx

That feel when you're itching for a good rapid back and forth reply session, but none of your stories really work like that right now.

Two in one day! Oi vey!

TFW you realize that both of the images you posted in a reply to someone……don’t work anymore and you can’t edit it to put them back. -_-

The weather starts to cooperate in the mornings and evenings. It seriously brightens my mood more than anyone can know...

TFW: You just worked a double and are working another double less than 8 hours from the time you arrive home. You take some sleep aid because you can’t seem to sleep for shit as of late and you forget to set your alarm before you pass out…..but…..you wake up 15 minutes exactly before the alarm that your forgot to set should have done off. That’s a flex in and of itself right there. 🤣💪🏻

That feel when you drop your phone and it shatters, and then you remember you have another phone... but you don't have the right kind of charger for it.

TFW someone PM's you about YOUR RT and yet their message is like "Hey, I was wondering if you would be interested in RP'ing with me. We could use some of your ideas!

That feel when you write a post inspired by a GIF and it becomes an entire story arc.

that feel when you find a meme you perfectly connect with-

fetchimage.jpeg

Just everything about this. Like oof. I thought I was gonna own a cat. Little did I know, I am now owned by a cat.

That feel when you emerge from a couple weeks of self doubt and anxiety and come back strong in the writing game. Hell yeah.

that feel when you find a meme you perfectly connect with-

fetchimage.jpeg

Just everything about this. Like oof. I thought I was gonna own a cat. Little did I know, I am now owned by a cat.
That cat looks like a bathmat with head, legs and tail. >.>

That feel when someone leaves a hate comment in another language on your art, thinking you don't speak it-- easy block :)

That feel when you are writing your post in Google docs and you return to your browser tab to look up the spelling of a word/definition of a word(I think that's the one I want but am I using it right?)/Scottish names with Gaelic spelling, etc. And you see an Announcement alert on BMR so you check it out, then you check new posts on E, then you check new additions from your writing partner to the shared Pinboard for your rp together, click on one and get sent to deviantArt but it's been a while so you have new notifications there. Then you go back to Google docs, "I'm ready to write more things now" and where you left off is, "Possible incorrect spelling of a word/possible misuse of a word/a waiting blank for new character name and he's Scottish".

"Ah, shit. That's right. Was suppose to look that one thing up."

That feel when you stopped to add a "That feel when..." and ended up doing that exact thing you felt twice in the span of 15 minutes.

That feel when you get a review on a fic you haven't updated in several years and they call it one of the most realistic takes on characters they've ever seen and desire more ;-;

That feel when you suddenly get an overdose of inspiration and you want to create characters for RPs, write solo stories, renovate stuff in your apartment, draw art, all at once .... and at the end of the day you haven't gotten anything done at all because all these ideas were blocking each other and you couldn't decide where to start, lol. What a day. XD

That feel when you don't find the path forward to an easy-as-hell reply for nearly three weeks, yet at like four or five in the morning it just clicks; all the pieces line up in your head, all the dialogue is fire as fuck, and you ask yourself, "Why the fuck didn't I see it before!? The reply is writing itself!"

@SoleAccord
It's always at some unholy hour of the morning, too.

That feeling when a character you haven't been vibing with just clicks in your brain and all of a sudden you just get them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom