Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Lady Amelia Xylthine's Roleplaying Request Thread (NSFW)

Aleshra Zex

Merciful Mistress
Hello, loves, and welcome to my first request thread! I hope you enjoy your time here~

99% of the links herein are very NSFW, and a handful have sound. So be prepared.

While it's not my intention to offend anyone, there is one creative preference I have that I identify with personally, that I understand does just that: "Shemale".
I understand the connotations, and problematic history of it's usage. However, for myself, it paints an image of a specific kind of intersex character: that which I most closely identify with. If this is, for you specifically, a problem: please understand that when I use it, I do so without any malice or disrespect meant.
I also understand if this is off putting, and you don't wish to rp with me for this specific reason, but please, I'd rather avoid a lecture.

Shemale, to me, means: An intersex (not transgender) character who presents as female, with breasts and wide hips, has a penis and testicles, no vagina, and typically has a taller/larger frame than average.

Here are a couple of convenient links to help others understand what I'm into better.
BDSM Test Results
F-List Kinks

(If anyone knows where I can find other lists/tests, etc... of this nature, do let me know. I'd prefer my overview to be thorough.)

Name: Amelia Xylthine
Titles: Lady, Mistress, (more tbd)
Orientation: Gynophilic
Apparent Age: 36
Height: 6'2" (~188 cm)
Build: Athletic

Description: The Lady Amelia Xylthine strikes a tall, and imposing figure. A statuesque beauty with an ageless appearance, and lovely curves she happily shows off; for her own vanity, to distract her foes, and entice her lovers. Long black, wavy hair hangs to her waist in bouncy ringlets. Her amber-gold eyes seem to pierce your soul with smoldering lust and an unwavering determination. Her full, supple lips beg to be kissed. Her ample bosom, wide hips, and round, toned backside leave no room to question her femininity, though between her thighs hangs a truly massive package, though it is often hidden away with magic. She has a taste for tight, skimpy clothes, leather, lace, and high-heeled boots.

She makes quite the fashion statement~

This character is inspired, almost wholly, by the work of Nyl2, and all credit for their work goes to them. A truly talented, erotic 3d artist; unparalleled in the field of big-dicked shemales. Their work involving Sindel represents the overall appearance, tone, and feel of who Amelia is in my mind better than anything else I could have hoped for. Though she has always had long, wavy, black hair in my mind.

Personality: Amelia is a commanding presence, who demands total obedience from those she deems beneath her. Of course, in her eyes, all are beneath her to some extent. What she endured and sacrificed to achieve her power and status is unknown, but it drives her every decision. She is deeply indulgent, and prefers to surround herself with lavish luxury, and physical beauty. She can be quite arrogant at times, and believes whole-heartedly that her superior seed should be spread as far and wide as possible. She has little love or care for others, save the few who most eagerly submit themselves to her desires, or that she views on somewhat more equal standing. To those who please her well enough, she can even be intimate and affectionate; lavishing them with gifts and praise. The disobedient on the other hand, and taught to be so through tears, cherry-red asses, subtle magic, and screaming orgasms.

Powers: Amelia is a powerful sorceress, with access to vast magical knowledge, procured through unknown means. Simply something to be flexible and creative with, though I may see about looking into gameplay systems like D&D to create a character sheet of sorts as a general guide to the kinds of powers she has available. (Unlikely to be properly balanced.)

I'm currently seeking a partners to play the roles of busty pleasure slaves, servants, subordinates, brides, and concubines to the powerful sorceress. Women from commoners to queens have filled these roles serving Lady Xylthine over the centuries, and all end up inevitably pregnant with her potent seed; spreading her bloodline far and wide. Such is the pact of her immortality, so long as a mortal heir walks the Earth, Amelia cannot be killed, nor her soul collected by her otherworldly benefactor. She has a particular love for breeding women of unusual power, royal bloodlines, and non-human races such as elves and succubi. Her enchanted seed is capable of breeding anything, and even vampires are susceptible.

When Amelia arrives home she expects nothing less than to be welcomed home, with open arms, and spread thighs. All slaves are to properly supplicate themselves before her; to show her all due reverence and worship. Once Amelia has made herself comfortable, your duties are set to begin. It is your place to serve her in all things, and in all ways. She may wish to bathe, or simply rest after an exhaustive day (pt 2) of magic use and manipulating empires. Whatever her request, your place is at her feet, bringing pleasure to her, and wringing out every drop of semen from her over-productive, seemingly inexhaustible, cum factories. Your body's purpose is her pleasure; visually, aurally, and sexually. Those who serve her well enough are to be rewarded, while the impertinent and impatient are reminded of their place, and the openly defiant are publicly throat-fucked into unconsciousness to earn their way back into Amelia's good graces. Those who serve her with the greatest devotion may even be given a cock of their own with which to breed a new generation of gorgeous pleasure slaves for Amelia's use in the future. (Your character may even be the result of such a union.)

On the story-side of things, I would like to do some world-building along the way, and have a few twists, turns, and action-filled scenes, along with some intrigue and high stakes. Though, let's be clear here, I'm still looking for smut as the primary focus!

Wow. Just wow.
I've gotten a lot of PMs for this! I'm very happy to have gotten such an overwhelmingly positive response to my very first Rp request on here!

I'm falling in love with this community already! So far, so fantastic!

I've got a few Rps set to get started already, and I still have room for a few more. I'm looking forward to seeing how they inform and expand this little world I'm building around Amelia, and sharing a more detailed account of Amelia and her world here as the ideas coalesce into something solid.

Back
Top Bottom