Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Allie Sin

Moon
Hello all.

So as the title suggests, I am looking have fun playing out scenes as Lara Craft, our favorite Tomb Raider. Pairing her up against human's, or supernatural beings found in the tomb's she explores, or from cursed objects like a painting. We can have Lara up against Mummies, Were Beasts, Demons, A Magical Jester/Clown, or Original Characters we come up . Some of these things were inspired by a fan fiction I've read over and over. I do have plenty of ideas for Lara, but they do require certain things. I will list the main things/kinks I'm looking for, for these ideas, but not all ideas need them.

Multiple partners (Two ways I'm looking for this. One on One encounters with new characters in the scenes. And if you are willing, group scenes, MMF, MMMF, MMMMF, MMMMFF, etc.)
Interracial (One of my most favorite things, but it's not always needed in the Tomb Raider rp's, but lots of my ideas with human's paired with Lara do have interracial themes since she travels the world)
Supernatural Beings (Mummies, Were Beasts, Demons, Goblins, Imps, Ghosts, and my favorite A Horny Magical Jester/Clown)
Dub-Con Scenes
Drug Use
(Used for some ideas, both with and without her knowledge but nothing harmful, only sexually based like aphrodisiacs, weed, etc, etc.)
Supernatural/Magic Powers
Ugly Bastards
Scrawny Characters

Midgets (Yes got some fun ideas with her taken by midgets)

Now if you wish to help out with this, then feel free to send a message. I only RP through PM's on here at this time too. Here is my F-List of other main kinks I do and do not like. Also, if I don't reply back right I am sorry, just do get busy and starting back at work too, so adjusting back to that schedule, plus IRL does come first. I will update things on here over time I'm sure as more ideas come up.

Studio-Pirrate-405760-Lara_vs_dirty_guy.jpg

Coffeeart-811192-Lara_Croft_NSFW_optional.jpg

ZestyNugget-845754-Lara_Crofts_Bath_Surprise_Just_Lara.jpg

ZestyNugget-845354-Lara_Crofts_Bath_Surprise.jpg

thumb.php

Lara-Croft-sexy-busy-724x1024.jpg

thumb.php

thumb.php

ZestyNugget-860724-Lara_Croft_vs_Ridge_Commission.jpg

thumb.php

thumb.php

thumb.php