Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
Now, I'll just hop right to business.

Anime/Videogames

Final Fantasy 7
Super Mario Bros..............Yea, you heard me. I want to play Peach and have her get banged by bowser, a koopa or pretty much anything from their world.^_^
Ghost In The Shell
Persona 3 and 4
Resident Evil 1, 3 and 4
Tales of Symphonia
Mezzo Forte
Metroid
Bleach
Naruto
.Hack GU
Disgaea 1 and 2.
Neko...........By that, I mean just about anything with me playing a female neko. Got some plot ideas for this, just like everything else.
Dragonball Z/GT
Ninja Gaiden..........The Xbox version with the lovely Rachel.
Street Fighter............The game series, not the two live action movies. Though, we could use the animated movie. Naked Chun-li in a shower..........oh, the sexy possibilities. OOO, or Sakuras near gang-rape in the first Alpha movie.^_^
Dead or Alive

TV Series/movies

Supernatural..............Absolutely NO Wincest. Yaoi is just not something I want to do. For this, I'd really like to play Ruby, or perhaps Mary Winchester in a kind of AU RP.
Lost
Smallville
The Mist
Cloverfield..............For this, I'd like to play Beth or Lily, or perhaps even an OC in another group of people trying to escape NY.
Battlestar Galactica..................new series, not old one.
Ghost Whisperer...........No human pairings for this. Only ghosts and spirits getting naughty with JLH.^_^

Craving-

Cloverfield
Smallville
Lost
The Mist
Supernatural
Street Fighter
FF 12................biggest at the moment.

Well since your biggest crsaving is for a Ninja Gaiden RP and I enjoy iving a woman what she wants woudl you like to start a RP of that sort with me?

Sure, if you'd be up for playing fiends that ravage poor Rachel, and maybe Ayane. In regards to Ninja Gaiden, that's what I'm looking for the most. To have miss mega melons Rachel fucked stupid by everything with two legs, living, human or neither.^_^

Well we can certainly work on something like that. So are we looking for something revolving around the game or mostly just focusing on the characters?

Either way is fine. I wouldn't mind doing a transported to our world type thing, so we can mix fiend rape.............with pervy real people rape.^_^

Well they were in Japan in the game. Plenty of pervy people over there to have their way with her. We could always have her in a continuation of the game, going off to fight the demons on her own.

Fine with me. I'm sure some of those ninja from the first game that were hanging around Vigoor probably wanted to tap her ass.^_^ You can play a normal character if you want. Perhaps a rival fiend hunter or a ninja. I'm not really looking for romance in this RP, but if you play a good guy, I could see Rachel doing him to pay back him saving her, or perhaps to get info or some such.

That works fine with me. I do like the idea of a rival fiend hunter wanting to help her out for some benefits every now and then. Plus the other groups out there that want to have their way with her.

Alrighty, sounds like everything is in order. I'll go ahead and start us out in the taboo forum, due to the inevitable fiend bangings Rachel will get.

Works for me. Would you like to begin with the fiends or with the other fiend hunter?

Hmmm............despite my craving for the fiend stuff, I think we should start out with the fiend hunter getting the first go at her. Also, it's done in the taboo section.

Nothing at the moment, as I've been meaning to take that off my craving list. Everything else up on that list, I'm still looking to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom