Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The life of a hunter~me and merc

"Well a woman with power who likes to give that power away. I'm sure that says all sorts of interesting things about who you are though I have to admit with this sight in front of me I don't really care too much about finding it out." Samuel grinned at her, resting both of his hands on the cheeks of her ass. He squeezed her cheeks and pulled her back against his hips again, brushing his pants up against her pussy. Then he knelt down and put his face up to her, sticking out his tongue and drawing it across her pussy.

"Yes, I supp......." Rachel started to say, but cut off with a moan when he licked her pussy. A woman as incontrol in power as her, it was a common fantasy for a woman like that to wish to experience what it was like to be completely out of power. Even as Samuel pleasure, her mind was swirling with thoughts of giving her lucious body to fiends to ravage as they wished.

Being completely honest Samuel knew that he was quite good at eating a woman out. He had plenty of practice, his good locks and use of quite seduction instead of the normal male way of simply trying to force what they wanted, winning him lots of women to practice on. And now he put all of those skills to use. He coulnd't push too hard, Rachel standing up and having to support her weight after all, but he still did everything he coudl to give her one hell of a ride. Teasing th outside before going straight for the clit, hitting the inside of her pussy fast before slowing down to very slow licks, even getting his fingers into the picture.

Rachel let out loud moan after loud moan. It would come as no surprise that woman with her looks had had quite a fair amount of partners. Some good, some bad. Samual was certainly good, eating her out like a master while she was bent over for him.

Samuel was quite enjoying the sounds Rakel was making. He had always enjoyed a vocal woman, liking the sounds and what they meant. Still this position was beginning to get uncomfortable. With Rachel bent over and nothing to brace against neither of them could go all out. Still he coudl fix that. With his tongue still doing its work he slipped off his long jacket and threw it behind him, knowing it would cover the ground. THe he swept his arms forward and literally swept Rachel off her feet. Carrying the buxom blonde he laided her on the spread coat and then dropped back between her legs, now able to employ a few new techniques now that she was lying down.

Rachel was quite surprised at the sudden change of position he employed. But, her moans didn't cease for a moment. They probably even got louder as she lay on her back, legs spread wide for him. She had to bite down on her bottom lip a few times, wanting to keep herself from getting too loud. There was no telling what fiends, or unsavory humans may be lurking nearby.

((I got an odd idea.................would you be up for having Samuel bang Alma? :twisted: I would certainly understand if you say no, as it's quite an odd little pairing, but it's just something that popped into my head while browsing through screenshots of the game and seeing Almas amazing, yet scaley ass.^_^))

Samuel began to pick up the pace, knowing the Rachel was really beginning to enjoy herself. There was less control here, more stimulating her pussy as fast and in as many places as he could. The slow stuff was there to get her ready and willing, but Samuel knew that a good and fast tongue lashing could really drive her mad.

((We can certainly do that. Maybe something with that being Alma's way of dragging Samuel away from Rachel. Then we could have Samuel on Alma and Rachel on some fiends.))

((That could work, but since SamuelxRachel won't really be a romance thing, it'd lose some of it's effect, but it's certainly a good idea none the less that we could certainly do.))

And drive her wild it did. Rachel was moaning and screaming for more. Never had she been pleasure with such.........skill. His tongue was already giving her much more pleasure than other men had done with........other parts of their body.

((I wasn't thnking too much of romance, but if they are moving around together they will protect each other just to keep that added protection. Remove either one and the other becomes more vulnerable.))

Samuel raised his head up from between Rachel's legs though he still kept the stimulation going. His fingers moving in and out of her pussy while his thumb rubbed against her clit.

"You really do respond well. I think I might follow you around just to hear you screaming. Not including your other obvious talents." Samuel teased the other fiend hunter.

((Ah, certainly makes sense. I could certainly see Alma doing that and kidnapping him and either letting Samuel have a go willingly, or perhaps Samuel breaks free and gets a little naughty vengeance on her.))

"Well, I'm no slut, so don't expect this to be a constant occurence. I'm only doing this for info on the armory. I will not strip down and spread my legs simply because you get the urge to fuck." Rachel replied, her usual defiant self.

((either one will work fine for me.))

"I would be the last one to call you a slut. After all a gentleman does not use such words in front of a lady." Samuel brought this point home by suddenly shoving his fingers in deep into her pussy and swirling his fingers around, rubbing against all of her walls.

"Though if that is going to be your outlook on this then I'm going to have to make sure to parcel out my knowledge. Give you something to come back to." Samuel grinned, knowing that he would try his best to give her other reasons than information to ask for his services.

"We'll see............" Rachel replied with her defiant tone, but with a slight, challenging smile as well.

"The hunt is half the fun......" she thought to herself, suddenly flashing back to the act at and when he shoved his fingers in, moaning loudly.

Samuel grinned, but took the hint and went back to his buisness on her pussy. A little bit of fight was always fun. After all he didn't want to only have it his way. He wasn't looking for anything more than a little bit of fun and if it all worked out a little bit of adventure as well. He had been getting bored and this was a chance to have some fun. So he lowered his mouth and placed it over her clit, sucking lightly on the sensative nub of flesh.

((Yes, for the most part.^_^))

"Oh god......." Rachel cried out, moaning loudly. It had been FAR too long since a man had satisfied her and she was glad he was such a skilled lover. Even so, her mind still continued to flash with thoughts of large, hulking fiends taking his place and ravaging her body while she moaned and begged for more. This was gonna be a very good night.

((Great. I hadn't seen you in a while.))

Samuel continued working on her, beginning to work less with skill and more with a bit of speed. She was well primed for him. Now it was time to just make sure that she smashed into her orgasm as hard as possible. If she was moaning now he wanted to have her screaming soon. So his fingers, tongue, and mouth with into overdrive, teasing every sensative spot that he knew.

Rachels massive breasts heaved with each breath, rising and falling as she continued crying out in pleasure. Then, the night air was cut by a high scream of pleasure as her orgasm hit her hard, almost blacking her out. When it eventually subsided, she was flat on her back, out of breath and covered in sweat.

Samuel could feel, and of course hear, her orgasm quite clearly. He coudl feel her muscle shuddering and her pussy suddenly flooded as she orgasmed, filling his mouth with her sweet liquid. He gave her a few parting licks, soft ones since he didn't want to knock her completely unconcious.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Samuel said looking up her prone body to her contented face.

"And enjoy it I did........" Rachel replied, breathless and unable to lift her head to look back at him.

((If you want, you can have a fiend crash the party and fuck her. OOO, or perhaps the fiend shows up and Samuel takes her clothes and weapons and just watches the show.^_^))

((That works fine for me. Any particular fiend?))

Samuel enjoyed the proof of his obvious skill, taking the fact that she was absolutely dead as a sign he knew what he was doing. Of course it made it hard to get his own, but there coudl always be time for that later.

"Well just rest here for a second. I'm going to go wash off my face in the stream a little ways back." Samuel stood to his feet and disappeared into the trees towards the stream, obviously missing the signs of danger in the nearby woods.

((Hmmm, perhaps a dino fiend, like she killed in the bar, or one of those mummy like things.))

Rachel said nothing, but did hear him. She was glad to have the chance to rest. Such a big orgasm had completely drained her. She was conscious, but barely able to move.

When Rachel had been concerned about the noises she was making she had a good reason to be concerned. There were plenty of fiends in the woods and her screams had drawn one of them in particular to Rachel. It didn't charge in right away, prefering to watch and wait to see if the odds would even in its favor and sure enough the male went away, leaving only the female behind.

Normally it woudl have been a quick two chomps of the reptilian monsters jaws and this would have been over, but the fiend had seen the humans mating and even if they were different the fiend was turned on. Its heavy cock was heaning down between its leags, half hard and ready to be used. So the fiend stepped from the bushes and instead of killing the woman he pushed his cock at her mouth.

When the creature stepped out from it's hiding place, Rachel didn't even notice. Normally she would, but after what just happened, she really couldn't. So, when the thing suddenly started poking it's cock at her mouth, she jerked her head away in reflex and looked up at what it was. When she saw it was a fiend, her eyes went wide. She feared for her a life as the powerful orgasm earlier took away all her energy. She could move, but only barely, so she couldn't put up a fight.

The fiend wasn't about to take no for an answer. It was pushing back its urge to eat the woman in favor of its sexual needs. If she was going to be a problem with dealing with the fiend's cock though the fiend was more than happy to force itself on her. THe reptilian fiend pressed its cock against the side of her mouth again, raising one clawed hand to show the other choice she had.

Back
Top Bottom