Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The life of a hunter~me and merc

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
"That.........should be the last of them." said the female hunter to herself, a bit out of breath as she just finished slaying the last of the deadly fiends in the area. The hunter was a woman by the name of Rachel. Rachel was quite the beauty. A pretty face, amazing body, curvy, firm ass and very nice rack. Plus, she wore very little clothing, leaving little to the imagination. Resting the head of her hammer on the ground, she leaned against it, taking a moment to catch her breath, her large chest heaving up and down with each breath she took, her perfect body glistening in the moon light with sweat.

Samuel had watched the blonde woman work with an every sign of interest. Ir was a pleasure to watch the woman work, both as a professional fiend hunter as well as a man. She was skilled, no doubt about that, swinging her heavy hammer with the ease born of frequent use, and her body was the ideal for most men. Plenty of curves and seemingly no problems with showing them all off.

Of course Samuel himself was no slouch. His body was lean and corded with muscle from the many rigors of his work giving him a body that would have put an olympic runner to shame. A shock of blonde hair fell down over brillant green eyes and gave him a rakish look that hinted to a mischievious personality. He was dressed in something a bit more conservative than the female hunter though, with dark colored pants and a shirt with light flak armor over top of that. His weapons, a pair of matched blades, hung on his hips from a wide leather belt.

"Well it isn't very often that you see a woman out here doing this kind of work. Does this serve a purpose or are you out here just for fun?"

"It isn't exactly my idea of a good time." Rachel replied, keeping her hammer on the ground, but grasping the handle. She didn't really trust anyone, so some random guy coming up to her would be seen as a possible threat to her.

"Care to tell me why you're here?" she asked, looking the man up and down, her sultry hips cocked to the side as she kept her eye on him, not gonna let him get the drop on her if he happened to be an enemy.

"To tell you the turth I'm just doing my job." Samuel raised his hands, kieeping both hand obviously away from his sword, not willing to draw the powerful beauty's wrath. After all if he did that then he wouldn't get to look at her if she ran away or began a fight, and he was enjoying the view right now.

"After all the deathes of these creatures is worth money to the right people and this area does seem to be quite full at the moment." He glanced down around her feet as if taking in the dead fiends for the first time. "Or at least it used to be."

"Well, then I apologize for doing my job too well. It that is all, I'll be leaving." Rachel coldly replied, hefting her hammer up and over her shoulder with ease as she turned and started walking away, her perfect ass in near full view of him, the small bit of clothing she wore being the only thing that covered it.

"Fine if you wish to go of course I won't stop you I just thought that if another fiend hunter was patroling the area then the rumors around these parts might be true." Samuel grinned at her back, enjoying the view as well as the knowledge that he might know what she was after. After all if she wasn't here for the money from the destruction of these creatures, and her lack of recovering proof from their bodies told him that, then she must be here for somethgin more. And that meant that she coudl only be here for one thing.

"What rumors would those be?" Rachel replied, stopping and looking back over her shoulder at him. She knew the rumors of the area, but just wanted to make sure he knew the same thing and wasn't just trying to trick her for some reason or another. In this business, fellow hunters didn't usually make friends with one another and would not hesitate to get rid of the competition.

"Well now that would be telling wouldn't it. After all if you are here to find the armory as well then I might just be out of luck." Samuel grinned as he laided the bait, just waiting for her to snap it up. The Armory was probably the biggest rumor that a fiend hunter woudl ever hear about. Supposedly holding the most powerful wqeapons in the world, ones that could destroy any fiend out there, it was searched for all of the time. Of course non one had ever found it but there was always rumors about where it might be.

((I have to go for now but I will be back later on to continue. Hope this doesn't take the story too far off where you want it to go, but I figured powerful weapons woudl draw Rachel's attention.))

"Hmmmm, perhaps. What do you know of the armory?" Rachel asked, a small smile spreading across her beautiful face. It would seem he had heard of it as well. She was indeed here for the same reason. She hadn't planned to use the weapons in the tomb, but instead, wanted to seal them off and prevent them falling into the wrong hands.

((No, it's fine. Whether the armory is here or in another part of the world, it leaves plenty of room for some nice forced bangings.^_^))

"No, no, no. You have the wrong idea for how this is supposed to work." Samuel grinned, shaking his head. It was obvious that she was misunderstanding his entire point for being here. He had started this little conversation in order to just entertain himself. It might seem strange that a fiend hunter woudl need more excitment but any sort of routine could be boring after awhile.

"You see in a trade if I give you something that you want than you have to give me something that I want in return."

"And what is it you want in exchange for the information?" Rachel asked, eyebrow cocked. A female hunter performing sexual favors for info was certainly not a rarity in their business and Rachel had even done so herself a few times. The way he looked her, Rachel already had an idea that was what he would require. In all honesty, she was up for it. He wasn't half bad looking and it had been a while since Rachel had gotten laid, so she could really use some.........release.

"Well of course we are talking about the armory here. The greatest storage place of mysctical weapons that exsists anywhere in the entire world. I think it is going to have to be somethign with quite a lot of value to it." Samuel cocks his head to the side, looking at Rachel like he was thinking about what he might want. Of course he knew what he wanted and he was pretty sure that she knew what he wanted as well, but the setup was part of the fun.

Samuel stepped forward, walking around Rachel and looking her up and down. She was a well built woman, more obvious now that he was even closer to her. He eventually came to a stop behind her, and leaned forward so that his mouth was right beside her ear. "Well frankly I want to come along with you and lets just say it is your job to keep me entertained."

"I think........I can accomplish that." Rachel replied, looking over her shoulder at him as she let her hammer fall to the ground before stepping back a bit, putting her amazing backside right against his body while raising her hands to undo the clasps of her shoulder armor, letting it hit the floor as well, leaving her in just her normal, incredibly skimpy outfit.

"Well make sure you do a good job. After all this is the biggest treasure that any fiend hunter in the world would die for. I don't want you dieing and wasting this body so make sure you give me a good reason to keep you alive when we are finding that place." Seamuel let his hands rest on her soft shoulder, slowly rubbing his hands back and forth along the soft skin of her shoulders. It was amazing that she managed to keep this perfect undamaged skin in there line of work. Samuel himself had an impressive collection of scars from his fights but Rachel's skin still look unblemished.

"Don't forget to have fun yourself." Samuel whispered in her ear before placing a light kiss on her neck just below that.

"I shall try." Rachel replied, letting out a pleasured sigh when he kissed her neck. Of course, there'd really be no feelings between them for this, it was just business as usual, but Rachel was still glad to have some way to release all the pent up sexual frustration she had and that this guy wasn't as rough with her as some of her other........partners had been.

"Good girl." Samuel whsipered though he couldn't be sure if she heard him as he began to work his kisses down her neck. Of course he could be quite rough if he wanted, his life led towards those kind of things after all, but he enjoyed a bit more seduction in his sex. Not for romance, or anything like that, but he certainly liked to enfalme the lust of his women. After all if they were into it they woul make sure that he enjoyed it to.

Rachels pleasured sighs soon became light moans of pleasure. God, how she missed this feeling. All those rough sexual partners of her never really did it for her. Despite how one would think, she quite liked it gentle and seductive. Her thighs rubbed together in anxiety, his simple kisses igniting a flame in her that had been a simple spark for far too long.

"You do make the most suductive noises. I may have to stick with you for quite a while." Samuel's seductive brushes continued to caress her skin though they had a bit more of a purpose now. They slowly made their way along her back, to the various straps and buckles that held her leather outfit together. A normal woman's bra was difficult enough to figure out but Rachel's clothing, while it covered very little skin, had quite a lot of places that held it together. Still her smooth skin slowly began more and more visable as the buckles holding her clothing together became undone.

While his hands were busy doing this his lips still worked on her neck. He even managed to work his way back up to her ear and gently nibble on her ear.

Rachel smiled at his comment before her moans started again, increasing in volume. She continued till she felt him undoing the clasps and buckles on the back of her outfit. When he finally got them all undone, she reached up and undid the little band on her neck and with a little shimmy, her outfit was on the floor, leaving her completely naked, with only her thigh high boots and grappling gauntlet on her body.

"A body like this is unfair for a fiend hunter. I'm sure that even the fiends have a hard time focusing with you fighting them and looking like this." Samuel let his fnger wander, angain barely going above a sinple brush or a long caress, but still making sure to touch as much of her exposed skin as possible. He didn't focus on her more exciting parts only but touched along her belly, thighes, and even shoulders and arms.

"I mean your perfect breasts, tight pussy, and extremely firm ass." As Samuel complemented each of her parts he lets his fingers of both hands trace over the part with slow strokes.

"Well.......I have caught some pervy fiends staring from time to time." Rachel managed to reply between moans and soft gasps as he ever so lightly touched her. In her opinion, this was hotter than just going straight in to the good stuff. Whether intentional or not, he was doing everything Rachel enjoyed, with her certainly getting into it.

"Well I have to say that I can't blame them. After all it is not everyday that you find such a rare flower of beauty hanging out in the places that we tend to spend all of our time in. That rarity does just sweeten the pot." There was quite a lot of truth there. Not many females found their way into the hunting buisness and many of the ones that did had looks closer to the fiends they hunted than a female.

"So have you ever used this body when fighting a fiend you couldn't take." Samuel continued to tease her while his hands did their work. Now though his touches were working closer to home, never actually touching but simply tracing around the outside to make sure that Rachel was more than ready.

"No, can't say I have. I'm usually too busy trying to kill them to bend over and let them check out my ass." Rachel replied, joking.

"But, I will admit, that does sound like an interesting tactic. I may have to try it sometime." she added, letting out a moan that was louder than any before. Oh, she was certainly good and ready, but wasn't like she was going to tell him to stop his touching. Even now, she still very much enjoyed it.

"I can imagine it right now. THe fiend facing off against you and instead of smashing it with your hammer, you turn, bend over, and off this delicious ass tp them." Sameul gently put pressure on her back, bending her over in the position that he had just been describing in his little story. Her firm backside pressed up against his crotch and her large breasts hanging down in a most alluring way.

"Is this the way that you would want to take you? Bent over and taking it from behind, or maybe you woudl prefer somethign else. I have heard that some have quite long tongues. Would you prefer that?"

((I have to get going, just when I was getting to the good part with a most enjoyable partner. I hope you will still be on in about two hours though and I would love to continue helping you enjoy yourself.))

"Yes, just like that. I'd quite enjoy taking it from behind. It would show power by the fiend, power over my body to ravage it as it wished." Rachel replied, looking back over her shoulder at him as she bent over in front of him. While she had never thought about it before, she had to admit, his talk of offering her body to a fiend was quite a turn on. Perhaps all her years of slaying the beasts had given her a rather kinky little fantasy that she didn't even realize she had until he started talking about it.

((Thanks, you're quite good as well. As for me being on then, I can't really say right now if I will be or not as I don't know myself. We'll just have to wait and see.))

Back
Top Bottom