Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Demons in the forest (Lordhack and lipslikemorphine)

Lordhack

Star
Kai had been in the small town for about two months now, staying up in a room in the inn. A private room, he'd recently come into enough money to be able to afford such simple luxaries, and it was a nice room, probably why he'd bothered to stay in the town so long. But the longer he stayed, the more her heard one specific story. At first, he thought it was simply something they told the children in this town to keep them out of the forest, or a ghost story that the drunken men simply liked a little too much. But the longer they kept telling it, the more hushed they seemed, the more suspicious of him. Perhaps there really was some manner of beast in the forest. The men were disappearing at any rate, Kai had at first thought they were simply keeping to themselves, but more and more distraught wives seemed to show up. They told many tales of what happened to them, dragons, demons, witches, that the forest itself was simply evil, and consuming any man foolish enough to enter. Eventually, getting tired of such stories and suspicion, Kai decided to investigate for himself. He'd dealt with similar things in the past, and, when one morning came, he entered the forest, making sure the sun was still in the sky. He doubted anything turly evil was going on in the forest, but it always paid to be careful, and he didn't want anyone sneaking up on him.

Jasinda had entered the forest only a few years ago and already her story had spread to nearby towns. She was the thing of lust, that which all men had searched for and only few had ever found. But there was a price to pay when finding that one true luxury...you never returned. So many men had been killed by her hands, but had died after the most luxurious of pleasures. She waited in the dark forests, the trees swaying in, guiding the way for the next foolish man to find her. She waited by the lake for this poor soul, the moonlight seemed to capture the essance of the events which she hoped would take place.

Kai walked for a few hours without finding a thing, well, nothing more dangerous than a rabbit or two anyway. Still, that meant very little, whatever it was could simply be full, or it could be hunting him as he moved. Or it might have a lair some place, somewhere where it ambushed whatever men were foolish enough to come by. It would be dark before long, but the thing could be noctournal, he had to spend a few days searching at least, before he concluded that the men had simply died in the forest. He began looking for water, following the rabbits, knowing they had to have some spot to drink from. It was a good place to set up camp, and a good spot to lay a trap, assuming it was the same source that whatever he was searching for used.

Jasinda waited silently in the darkend trees, she was growing impatient. She could smell another human in her forest and she knew he needed to drink and set up camp some time. 'Hurry up." She muttered to herself. If that was her only weakness it was her lack of patience. The wind began to pick up and rain began to fall, it was perfect, he'd make camp just behind the treeline in front of the lake. She'd wait until the next nightfall and he'd be her's.

It was a little more than another hour before he found the lake, but he smiled as he did so. Perfect, he thought, slowly walking about the lake, making sure there were no traps, or suspicious figures. He didn't find any in his search, and slowly, went to the water, allowing himself a few drinks. He had a cantine, but it was always best to drink from nature when would could. As the rain fell, he decided to set up camp at a nearby line of trees, which provided some shelter. It wouldn't be long before the sun went down, and with the rain like this, he couldn't exactly search. He set a few basic traps, nothing complex, just so that anything that approached would awake him, and he slowly began to get comfortable.

Jasinda watched as her trap was set up perfectly. He had done everything she thought he would. Set up a few mediocre traps that she would simply tiptoe around, he'd even drank from her lake. The lake was that of lustful water, he would be at a disadvantage, he wouldn't simply fall for her, no, he didn't seem that easy. But his body would begin to desire her as soon as he met her. Then the sun set, she waited a little while longer before slowly approaching his encantment. She began to sing a soft lullaby under her breath, her words singing to him to come play in the night, so visit the spirits that hid among the trees.

He didn't fall asleep, not right away anyway. It was difficult, knowing where he was, and that he could very well be the next victim. However, just when he thought he was about to get some sleep, something caused him to stir. A soft voice... almost a song, but not with any lyrics he could recognize. Slowly, he got up, looking around, trying to figure out where the song was coming from. He grabbed his sword, having left it right next to him as he slept, and slowly headed in the direction he thought the song was coming from.

She stopped at the edge of the water, her back turned away from his tent. She could hear him approaching from his camp. She bent down slowly and gathered some wather in her hands, then she slowly stood up and raised her hands so that the water would glide down her arms and down her chest. She looked over her shoulder a little as she lowered her arms, her voice still filling the air. "Welcome to my forest." She whispered to him, her voice still sounding like a song. She wore a very thin fabric which wrapped around her body loosely. Under the moon light her figure could easily be seen.

He saw her, at the water, as though drinking, though it seemed to be flowing down her body... Her perfect, fantastic body... even in the slight moon light, and her back turned to him, he could seem to make out every detail... only a thin fabric covering it... so easy to remove... he felt his cock growing hard quickly. Every word she spoke seemed to be sung... her voice as perfect as her body, and he took a step towards her, before realizing something was wrong. She'd called it her forest... was this the creature? His hand on his sword grew tighter, as he tried to stop staring at her. "Your forest milady?" he asked simply, trying to figure out what she was.

She laughed to herself, but to him, she hoped, her laughter would be even more beautiful than her singing and luer him in more. "My forest. I have lived here for years now, no one seems to visit me very often, you are the first for a while." She smiled over her shoulder at him, her teeth radiating in the moon light. She looked him up and down before turning to face him. Her complete body visible to him now. She walked a little closer. 'Oh loosen your grip on that sword. You wouldn't harm a defensless woman now would you?" She looked him up and down, she could see him already starting to get hard. Perfect She thought to herself. It was going just as she hand planned.

He took a step back as she took a step towards him, slowly looking down her body, eyes lingering over her breasts, the fabric covering them seeming somewhat wet. "No, I wouldn't harm a defenseless woman." he said, grip on his sword getting tighter. He was more than a little suspicious of her, no matter how much he wanted her body. "What do you mean you've lived here?" he asked simply, though he had a good feeling he knew, and was almost certain she was lying about not having seen anyone.

She continued towards him, and watched his eyes linger on her breasts. She smiled. "You shouldn't be so tense." She reached her hand out to the one on his sword and gently carressed his arm, her fingers were still a little wet and cold from the water but her skin was smooth. "Why are you suspicious of me? I've lived here since I was young, just through those trees over there." She pointed across the water, and it seemed like out of no where a small flicker of light came from behind the trees, the fire within her home, burning in the fire place. It was all simply an illusion, she needed no home. But it would calm him down enough for her to take him.

He felt her slowly stroking his arm, his grip on his sword slowly loosening, though he kept it in his hand. Her fingers were wet... but so very smooth. He looked at the fire, not sure if he could trust it was real. Even if she was, that didn't mean she was telling the truth, or that she wasn't a danger. "Men have been disappearing in this forest miss." he said, once more taking a step away from her, missing the feeling of her fingers on his arm immidiatly as he did. "I'm here looking for someone or some thing who's done something to him, so you'll excuse me if I'm a bit... untrusting." he said, trying to look away, but unable to take his eyes off her.

She could tell he was still nervous about her, she needed to step it up a little. She stepped closer but this time so her lips were only an inch or so away from his and in a hushed whisper she said: "Men have been missing because they want to be. They have a chance to go home, they choose to stay." She moved so that her lips brushed his jaw line, then her hot breath laced his ear. "I've done nothing wrong. They only get what they desire." She let her hand drop onto his sword taking it away.

Her soft body was so close to his own... he could feel her breath on his lips, nearly taste it, warm and sweet. His cock seemed to get even harder beneath his pants as her lips moved over his face, his grip on his sword getting slightly looser. "So... you know where they are, you know why they haven't come home?" he asked quietly, trying to keep her from taking his sword as he felt her hand on it.

She let her hand glide over his, trying to loosen his grip even more. "I told them to leave me and go back to wherever they came from. Their return or so you say, lack of return, is not my fault." She nipped at his ear lightly, she could sense his body wanting her. She smiled, he was so close to giving into her, but this man just didn't seem to want to let go of his mission. She gripped the sword in her hand and gave it a light tug towards her, hoping he'd let go.

He nearly fell on top of her when she tugged his sword, their bodies brushing together for one, fantastic moment before he pulled back. He still wasn't willing to give that up, not yet. It was a focus, a reminder. She was dangerous. "Yes it is, you're the one they can't leave..." he said, looking down her body once more. He had to fight this... he wanted her so bad, it would be so easy to just lean in and kiss her, she wouldn't fight it, couldn't if she wanted to. "What did you do to them?"

The moment their bodies touch she knew he was closer enough that a simple kiss would have him. But she'd answer his question first. "I gave them everything they had ever desired in life." She gripped his wrist that had his sword and pulled his arm so that it rested on her hip. She leaned foward and let her lips lightly touch his. "I can give you your's as well." She whispered, not letting her lips part very far from his.

He felt her arm, resting against her, and nearly dropped his sword, though he caught himself first. Everything he desired.... it was a powerful trap, he just had to lean in. He felt her lips touch his, so softly it almost wasn't a kiss, and he just stood there, dumbstruck, with that beautiful warm body inches from his own. "What are you?"

She felt the sword slip a little and took advantage, she quickly grabbed it and casted it aside. She never let her body move away from his, she pressed her lips against his for a second. "I am a succubus. I fullfil all of men's greatest desires, that is all I am here for." She let her hand glide gently across his chest.

He felt his sword fall from his fingertips, as her lips pressed into his again... so warm and soft... all he had to do was give in to her... just give in. He rocked his hips against her slowly, rubbing his cock against his leg through his clothes, just slightly. Until he heard her say that word... a succubus, a demon that gave men everything they wanted... "And than take away their souls." he said, moving to the ground, his hand looking for his sword, though his body was moving quite... sluggishly.

She felt his hips press against hers while she held the kiss, oh so close, so close. But then he dropped to his knees searching for the sword. She'd have to think fast so that he wouldn't get it. She dropped down to her knees and caught his face in her hand bringing it back to her and kissing him deeply, her tongue asking for entrence along his bottom lip. Her other hand holding his hand so that he could no longer search for the sword. "You need not worry, your soul is safe." She whispered before she locked back into the kiss.

He only barely fought her, as he was once more forced into a perfect, warm kiss with her, once more there lips pressing against one another. He felt her tongue, slowly pressing at his bottom lip, and he could not resist but let his lips part, just slightly, so her tongue could play with his own. His hand however, he tried to pull away from hers, his eyes glancing about, looking for his weapon... even though he wasn't sure he wanted to find it.

She pressed herself foward more so that she was leaning over him, her tongue pressed eagerly into his mouth, wrapping with his. The kiss was hot and full of passion, exactly what he seemed to need right now. She let go of his hand but instead pushed slightly on his chest so that he was on his back, her body on top of his.

He laid back under her body, not having much of a choice, simply letting her own warm, soft body lay on top of him, trapping him, but it felt so good. He kissed her back slightly, but let her take control of it, his hand slowly moving around the ground to their side, searching, but finding nothing, as he closed his eyes and began to give in to the pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom