Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Fangs in the Night

Winterfire

Planetoid
This is my second non-binary thread for my current cravings. Links for my other threads: Original Fantasy Plots and Delicious Duos and Looking for mostly Doms/Tops. Those two threads have a tad more detail about my rp style, but this will be brief.

-I post almost daily, often multiple times a day.
- Post length is not an issue as I'm extremely flexible. If you want detail inside the character's mind and description of everything else I can give it. I however value quality and do not have the habit of excess. I love detail, but can be one paragraph up to five paragraphs though these will obviously take me longer.
-Pretty much up for anything except: scat, waterworks, abnormal pregnancies, and breast growth EDIT: Mind control. (Do not control my character. Even in non-cons I expect some communication and acknowledgement of what my character does.) Drugs: this can be up for discussion, but do not introduce without communicating with me.
-Any questions feel free to ask I love questions.
-Open for both parties to play more than one character if you'd like.
-Though I do love being the sub. I enjoy being a switch especially if the character is forced. I can also play tops though they tend to be either extremely gentle, or one nasty bugger who often falls for his new pet.
-Smut/story ratio is also flexible; however, I am here for sexual play first and story second.

Now for the cravings:
**REALLY CRAVING** Playing a petite futa/herm preferably with testis inside and a vaginal opening. Apply this to all the loose ideas below
-As the titled suggests I'm looking for fierce, mighty, and fanged partners. Such as: Demons, Vampires, Lycanthropes, Monsters, Dragons, etc. As in my other threads I enjoy anthros and kemonomimi. All can be altered for a variety of eras and genres.
-A conquering royal pardons a country from utter annihilation for the promise of the prince/princess's hand.
-During a trip a group of friends is over taken by a beast. Most are slaughtered, but one is spared to sate another hunger.
-Traitor to the crown the deviant is tossed in the dungeon. Even with their abilities they succumb to the other criminals, and guards. One in particular lays claims to the vagabond.
-Vampiric overlord brings wealthy heirs to their castle to choose their new blood pet.

A
gain feel free to ask questions, make suggestions, and shoot some of your ideas of anything snags your interest. If not thanks for reading!

Last edited:
New craving: Temple gets ransacked by monsters and the priests/priestesses are turned into sex slaves.

Craving: non-human traitor/criminal who gets tossed into the dungeon/prison. And someone makes them their bitch

Back
Top Bottom