Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Looking for mostly Doms/Tops for a Variety of Plots-NSFW

Winterfire

Planetoid
Here's a general bit about my rp preferences:

Genres: Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Historical, BDSM, Yaoi, Anime in general
Pairings: MxM, FutaxM, FutaixFuta, Futax F- * Though I will play as a female I prefer not to.
Kink: Anal, Non-Con, BDSM, Unrealistic semen, Size play, Bloody play, Unrealistic cock size, gangbang, pain-- Here's my F-List for further kinks.
Various Fandoms: Gotham, Black Butler, Hobbit, Hannibal, Supernatural, Laurell K Hamilton
Post length: No one liners, or try not to. Give me something to work with, and I'll do my best to do the same for you. I do try to match my partner so please no novellas.
EDIT: No's: Scat, urine, vomit (excess semen okay, and blood okay), mind control (Do NOT control my character, check with me if doing something major. Even with non-con I expect communication and acknowledgement of what my character does.)

EDIT: POSSIBLE PICTURE REFERENCES. All chars are 15 or older.
Fierce Pets-One pic is NSFW
Silk Thorns
Ethereal Blades
Broad Swords-Top/Switches/Doms

Generic Plot Ideas:

My Prize:
A powerful vampiric being captures and enslaves a noble heir (M or Futa) during a war of two countries. The noble always lived on a silk pillow with a silver spoon in their mouth. Being a slave opens their eyes to a world the didn't want, but slowly becomes enamored or enthralled by their new blood seeking master/mistress.

Picking Up Strays: Tossed out onto the streets an anthro/neko fox kit finds learns the ways of the streets until one day someone offers them a hand.
Plot A: Owner of a pleasure house they take the kit in and decide to train the kit themselves, and maybe even keep them.
Plot B: A 'kind' cop says they won't arrest them, but instead take the fox home. Is it a good cop? Or a cruel one abusing the power of the badge?

Our Little Secret: After the stress of auditioning for the school play a young boy runs to a prop closet backstage. The nerves trigger him to shift into a rather demonic looking form. Unknown to him a student (or teacher) finds him before he can get himself under control. The student/teacher promises to keep the boy's secret if sexual pleasures are provided whenever they want. (Age would be 15 or above)

Steps to Love: A parent's love is unconditional they say, what form that love takes isn't specified. Mother/Father brings homes a new partner they stick around long enough to become the step-parent. Sure, the mom/dad is their love, but the naive teen is just too much to ignore. (Yes, 15 or above). As always preferably non-human based characters.

Here are some pairings I'm also interested in:
Vampire x Food/Blood pet
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Giving a ride at a cost x Hitchhiker
BDSM Teacher x Student
Manager/Director x Singer/Actor/Dancer
Conquering Ruler x Fallen Prince/King/"Princess"
Collecto/"Zookeeper" x Mythical beast/alien

These fairly generic plot ideas are my starter plots for just joining, but I am open to suggestions and ideas! Though I prefer to play submissive males I'm flexible.

Last edited:
New idea: looking to play as a big, beefy push over that gets hooked by a feisty smaller character. Doesn't have to be dainty or feminine just smaller.

This has two plot ideas in my head: just thrown in jail the big puppy gets judged as a big badass because if his size, muscles, and somewhat beastial appearance. When really he loathes fighting, and just wants to be left alone. Enters (your) smaller character who knows how to read people, and decides a big guard dog sounds nice. While he commands the big pup around.

Second plot idea: big guy was bred for battle, but genetics can be funny. They got the body for war, but a heart for flowers. Think Ferdinand the gentle bull. The gentle bull runs away from his troup, and is found by either the opposition, or farmers. Hoping for farmers, and either the farmer or the farmers kid falls for the big softie. Possible drama with war stuff.

Would dig some twin action, new member to a werewolf pack scenario, or a demon summoning type idea! Hit me up!

Last edited:
Craving: Would dig some twin action, new member to a werewolf pack scenario, or a demon summoning type idea!

Craving: College roommate scenario. Maybe scholarship guy forms deal with rich guy(s) to help pay for stuff through sex. Or good old fashioned roommate falls for college roommate and fun ensues.

Back
Top Bottom