Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark side of the moon

MoonGoddess9234

Planetoid
Hello,
I am the Moon Goddess. I have several years of writing under my belt. This for me is more relaxing and fun. I typically write 2-3 paragraphs, though depending on my partner I can curb it up a bit. My intros can usually be more as we are scene setting.
I don't have many limits, my hard no's are toilet play, abuse, and god mode. Other then that as ling as you don't make decisions or moves for my character we will be fine. I also like a story with my smut as just constant smutting gets boring. I will add some of my ideas for different stories and some of my characters as well.
See you all on the dark side.

Last edited:
Hired Assassin: CLOSED

The two main characters are rival Assassins for hire. The King of Carvahill is in need of someone to go investigate some murders happening in his outlying towns. Most of the towns are quiet farming communities. The King insist that the two work together or he will find someone else, so the two agree. As the two begin to investigate they realize that there is a lot more going on then meets the eye. Along the way the two begin to form a bond, which becomes tested as they realize just how deep the root runs. (A/N) Would like the male counter part to be very skilled in weaponary and stealth. But also has women falling over him at ever town. M/C is more the loner type and prefers to do jobs on her own. She tends to hide her very curvy form under a dark cloak. She is also either a Kitsune or a sorceress.

Caged Phoenix: M/C is a phoenix shifter who has been locked up underground since she was just five years old. After 20 years things are about to change. Her guard Brutus thinks she is stupid and is always trying to be handsy with her. Dr. Edwards just goes about this in a scientific way and doesn't see anything wrong with the way that the shifters are dealt with. Sarah, is Dr. Edward's assistant and she tends to m/c in the lockdown wing. As for the male role, you could choose to be a new security guard, a new scientist or even a new shifter that is brought in. My character is hesitant at first but the two will warm up with time. Plot will be for them to get to know each other and try to escape and more.

Hybrid adoption: (also accepting mxm)

Now this go can quite a few ways. I have several neko characters. A neko is a half human half animal type of character. Now either I can be the human adopting YC or you can be adopting MC. This would flow a bit like a slice of life and the two would be living together. One thing about this is that I will tend to have my neko go into a "heat cycle" at some point. This is sort of like a woman's cycle, but it would just make the neko very horny.

Shifter Hunter: M/c would be the shifter or neko. Y/c would be the hunter. So Y/c would be raised by a long line of shifter/neko hunters. Whose sole purpose is to rid the world of these "abominations." Y/c feeds into it until he meets m/c at college or even an all male college.

College Roommates: is exactly as it sounds. Our two characters will be placed together in a college dorm. They could both be nekos or one human and one neko. I do tend to prefer to play the neko but that may be something we can work around.

The Tribute: M/C is an elf mage is a small town. When animals turn up missing the town believes it is "Monster" that live in the mountain. Now what kind of "monster" can be discussed upon interest.

The Last Ancient: CLOSED
M/c is the last ancient vampire still unalive. She has been alive for many centuries and has grown many successful businesses all over the world. One of them being an underground club that is well hidden. y/c stumbles upon it and enters where m/c quickly picks him out. Typically, once vampires feed they wipe their victims minds and puts them somewhere safe to wake up. This time something is different. Even though y/c cant remember every detail he see's images of m/c in his dreams. From there we can discuss how we want them to meet back up.

Space Case:
m/c is either a human female or another type of alien female who is sent to teach an alien race how to get their crafts into space. Y=c would be the alien race that the crew comes to teach. Would prefer if y/c race seucsl ha its are more for breeding then for pleasure and bonus points for a dragon race. But basically mc would teach ypurs everything they need to know about flying a space craft and about having sex just for fun. Ultimately leasing to them becoming intimate. Oh also bonus bonus points for characters with knots!!

The Daughter of Hell: MC is none other then the daughter of hell. She is just a year away from being forced to accept suitors. Now this story line could go several ways. The original idea was that mc sneaks out ... a lot .. to train in combat because her father refuses to let her. Yc would be a guard of some kind who catches her ans then gets stuck trainer her. Which then leads to them getting closer. Now I would like for the opposing character to try to fight their feelings just because of the fact he is a guard.
Another possibility for this is thst yc is a suitor, not necessarily a demon thst maybe catches her and returns her. I also would mind this story turning into a reverse harem either.

I summoned a succubus/incubus.
Oroginal idea is yc is a librarian tho I suppose there are other ways for a human to find a book they shouldn't have. Any way, yc accidently summons a sex demon who just outlying embarrasses, annoys and teases the heck out of yc. Maybe popping in under the desk during a meeting or while working. [(***Closed, except for mxm****)]

Also I would like to add in that there are a few Canon characters or series I am into that I would mind playing.
The first character would be who I'd wanna play.
Hazbin hotel
1.Lucifer x Alastair
2. Alastair x Vox
3. Angel Dust x Husk
4. Valentino x Vox

Hunter x Hunter
1. Gon x Killua
2. Curapica x Leorio
3. Hisoka x Illumi

I prefer FxM or MxM either way is fine.

Last edited:
Back