Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any ⌁ radiance: a search

neonpunk

Meteorite
X92Y3x0.png

⌁ radiance: a search ⌁

about:
◦ hello! I'm Neon. I love writing and roleplaying, and I'm searching for a few good partners and plots.​
◦ I'm in my late twenties, I live in est - though I'm sometimes up all night or on at odd hours.​
◦ I prefer to write in third person past tense, though if you have a good plot and ask I can try something else.​
◦ I write in PMs (preferred), email (acceptable), or threads (okay).​
◦ I play any gender, though this is only a female request thread. Look out soon for a male thread!​
◦ I'm a switch, and I'm equally happy to play either the dominant or submissive character.​
◦ I typically respond at least once a day, sometimes more often, though I might disappear suddenly for a day or two.​
◦ This thread is kind of quickly put together - I will be adding more soon! Until them, here is my f-list.​
⌁ some current cravings:
◦ cyberpunk​
◦ fantasy​
◦ sci-fi​
◦ steampunk​
⌁ a few favorite kinks:
◦ a/b/o​
◦ abuse​
◦ blackmail​
◦ bondage​
◦ breeding​
◦ incest​
◦ dub-con/non-con​
◦ facefucking​
◦ humiliation​
◦ pet play​
◦ spanking​
⌁ hard limits:
◦ death (of my character, anyway)
◦ scat​
◦ vore​

⌁ ideas / settings
◦ cyberpunk​
◦ fantasy​
◦ gods / goddesses​
◦ historical​
◦ kidnapping​
◦ mafia / organized crime​
◦ medical​
◦ royalty​
◦ sci-fi​
◦ steampunk​
◦ superheroes/supervillains​
⌁ pairings
◦ student x teacher​
◦ god/dess x mortal​
◦ king/queen x knight​
◦ dragon x knight​
◦ monster x sacrifice​
◦ doctor x patient​
◦ assassin x target​

⌁ fandoms & canon characters
◦ a song of ice and fire / game of thrones​
underage characters will be aged up.
I could play: Daenerys, Sansa, Arya, Catelyn, Margaery, Asha/Yara, Melisandre, Ellaria, Arianne, others.​
You could play: the above, Robb, Jon, Theon, Ramsay, Ned, Oberyn, Drogo, others.​
◦ dragon age​
◦ I could play: The Warden, Hawke, The Inquisitor, Leliana, Morrigan, Isabela, Merrill, Josephine, Cassandra, Sera​
You could play: the above, Alistair, Zevran, Fenris, Anders, Iron Bull, others.​
◦ harry potter​
underage characters will be aged up.
I could play: Hermione, Ginny, Luna, Bellatrix, Narcissa, Andromeda, others.​
You could play: the above, Harry, Draco, Lucius, Severus, Voldemort, others.​
especially looking for: Death Eaters​
◦ marvel cinematic universe​
I could play: Natasha Romanov, Pepper Potts, Carol Danvers, an OC.​
You could play: the above, Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Bucky Barnes, Steve Rogers, Thor, Loki.​
especially looking for: Tony Stark​
◦ mass effect​
I could play: f!Shepard, Liara, Tali, Miranda, Kasumi, Aria​
You could play: the above, m!Shepard, Garrus, Wrex, Grunt, the Illusive Man, Kai Leng, others.​
◦ overwatch​
I could play: Moira, Mercy, Brigitte, Mei, Tracer, Widowmaker, Sombra, Ashe, D.Va, Echo, others.​
You could play: the above, Reaper, Junkrat, Roadhog, McCree, Hanzo, Genji, Baptiste, others.​
especially looking for: Moira x Mercy​
⌁ plots
◦ overwatch (moira x mercy)
During their years together at Overwatch, Moira O'Deorain and Angela Ziegler were more rivals than coworkers. But that didn't stop them from falling into be together — more than once. Now, Overwatch is defunct, and Moira is working in Oasis, and for Talon. When a vulnerable Angela falls into Talon's hands, will Moira's lingering affection for Mercy stop her from torturing and brainwashing her? Can she convince Angela to join Talon​
(I'd prefer to play Moira here. I'm also definitely up for tweaking this plot, or other plots with this pairing.)
◦ marvel cinematic universe (super soldier x oc)
Hydra has been trying to create the perfect Super Soldier for decades. Finally, they've captured Captain America/The Hulk (or The Winter Soldier), and they've decided to try breeding the ultimate enhanced.​
(This would ideally take place in an alternate universe, though to what extent is up to you. I'd prefer to play an OC, but I can be convinced to make it a canon character, or even play the Super Soldier. )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom