Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dorm Dealings (Raziel and Lilithmorrigan)

Raziel99

Pulsar
It was a long summer since graduation, and Alex was happy that college was finally starting. Able to get out of the house, away from family until Christmas. Carrying two luggage bags and a backpack into one of the dorm buildings wasn't too hard either. He wasn't overly strong, but he could carry things forever if he had to. Semi long brown hair was disheveled, falling into his blue eyes.

He went to the front desk and said his name, and got the key to a room on the third floor, 325. Great, a flight of cramped stairs. Somehow, he made it up in less than ten minutes. The stairs were followed by a long hallway. They sure wanted to kill him, eh? But he eventually made it, and putting down one of the luggage to fish the key from his mouth, he opened the door.

He had seen men and women on the floor, so he guessed it was a co-ed dorm. Fair enough. He wouldn't mind. As long as he didn't get a gay guy as a dorm mate, he was fine.

He slowly unpacked, picking a closet and starting to fill it with his shirts and pants. His dorm mate wasn't here yet, so he left the door cracked, so they could get in easier.

Chris body heaved as she fought each step of the way to reach the climax... of the stairs. She was struggling with four different bags that weighed 50 pounds each easily. She made it to the top of the stairs and followed the numbers on the doors till she found the one she had memorized earlier. It was ajar slightly so she kicked it open all the way.

There was the handsome back of her new roommate. He was almost abnormally tall. He had dark,shaggy, long hair. Chris had the urge to run her fingers through it. Her eyes went lower, past the nice back, to the buns hidden under green cargo pants. That firm ass was screaming at her to squeeze and fondle. Unbidden, a long throaty moan escaped chris.

The yummy man turned quickly at the noise and...

Alex heard the moan come from behind him, mistaking it for another sound, and he turned around. And in front of him was quite the piece of work. A very nice bust and good curves. A little shorter than him, but that was fine. He put the two shirts down on the inside of his closet and went over to her, and took two of her bags, carrying them over to her closet, opening it, and setting them down on the bottom.

"There..." He turned to her quickly. "You must be my dorm mate, then." He put out his hand for her to shake. "I'm Alex, by the way. And you are?" He accepted the shake and went back to his dresser, putting the rest of his clothing up.

Chris was so glad he didn't mention her sound if he had known the source.

Regardless, she let him take some of her bags and accepted his offered hand.
"It's nice to meet you Alex. I'm Chris."

He goes back to his unpacking so Chris shrugged and went over to what she assumed was her bed. She started unpacking and putting her things away. When she got to her more delicate possesions, Chris sneaked a glance over to Alex to make sure he wasn't paying attention.

Asured that he wasn't, Chris got some of her toys out. A few playgirls were tossed on the bed, a dual action vibrator, and some lube. She was contemplating where to put them when she heard a cough.

Chris looked up lazily and met Alex's incredulous eyes and quickly turned red.
Although she was embarrassed, Chris attempted to save some face and said, "What. This girl has got needs that need to be satisfied."

He had peeked over at her once his packing was done and saw her play things. He walked over, holding his laptop case that was in one of the bags. "Oh, don't worry about it." He said, with a light voice, but a blush still on his face.

You might not need too much of them...

He moved over to his desk and opened the laptop case, pulling the laptop out as well as the charger, plugging it into the wall and taking the Ethernet cord, plugging that into the laptop before powering it up. His head turned back to her. "If you ever need this, feel free to use it. There is no lock on it." He turned back to the screen and configured the internet for it before setting his bed up and laying down, looking up at the ceiling. Thinking.

'What. A girl's got needs that need to be satisfied. What the hell was I thinking! How stupid was that!'

Chris glanced back over at Alex as he set up his laptop, admiring his bent over form.
'Though... I bet he could satisfy each and every one of my needs.'

Chris shrugged and put that thought to the back of her mind for later fantasizing. She finished unpacking quick enough and just kinda stood akwardly next to her bed as she tried to think of something to do or say. Her stomach decided both questions as it growled.

"Well- I guess I better get something to eat. Are you hungry?"

His stomach growled at her question. "Yes, I am." He said, sitting up in a simple movement and springing up from bed. "Want to go around and see if there is any good places to eat around here?"

His mouth was talking, and his mind was going a mile a minute, eyes working hard not to explore her body. He wanted to tackle her down, maybe get a taste of THAT meal... but he would be more subtle than that. If he even tried. He really did feel hungry. It was a long car ride without food.

"Yeah. That sounds good."

Chris walked out the door and down the stairs.

"I'm in the mood for pizza. I like the Italian three meat pizzas most pizza places have. Is that alright?"

Chris paused a moment on the last step of the floor, turned minutely and looked up at him. "Sabath...? Is that Itlalian?" 'If it is, I certainly wouldn't mind forgoing the pizza and devouring your Itallian meat,' she thought almost dreamily.

He turned to her, looking where she was looking. "Not Sabath, Savage. But yes, a Italian lineage, mostly." He walked past her, back into the room. "If you want Pizza, we can just call. It would be faster." He pulled out his cell phone and started looking for one of the flyers in the desk. "I know I saw one in here somewhere..."

After a moment he pulled one out and looked over it. "Italian three meat, right?" He called the number and placed a order for a large one. "I'll pay for dinner tonight. You can buy tomorrow, ok?"

"Yeah, that's fine."

Chris sat on the couch in front of the tv and stared ahead.

"Do you want to watch a movie," Chris said in an effort to keep conversation moving.

He turned to her and nodded. "Yeah, sure. What do you want to watch?" He moved to sit next to her on the couch. Being that close to her was difficult for him to control himself. If he thought he was hard before, he was getting massive now. He looked around for the remote, but it was on the other side of her. So he reached across her and grabbed it, turning the tv on and going to the On Demand Section.

At least they got cable in the dorms.

"Let's just see what's on."

It was a small couch to begin with so when Alex leaned over her to reach for the remote, Chris felt all of him-every inch.
'Wow! He's huge!'

Chris watched out the corner of her eye as he leaned back to his original position on the couch.
'How can he ignore something like that when it's obviously demanding relief,' Chris thought. 'Maybe I'll just help him out,' she thought wickedly.

She started out slowly. Chris scooted as close as she could without being in his lap. When he put up no fight, she pretended to laugh at a part in the movie and nonchalantly placed her right hand on his thigh.

He had been acting nonchalant for the most part, trying to keep his eyes on the movie. He felt her move closer to him, and he didn't mind it at all. He scooted closer himself, in fact. Then he felt her hand on his thigh, and he could feel the bounce that his member did against his pants from the tease of it. Oh, god, did she have to tease him so? The door was closed, and his arm went around her, his hand gently stroking over her shoulder and upper chest, above her breasts.

Chris was having fun. Alex seemed receptive enough. She used her right pointer finger and teasingly ran it up his thigh, circled his erection once, then ran her finger up and down where she imagined the big vein on his big cock would be. Chris did this all while avidly staring at the tv screen.

Alex was still slightly in shock from what Chris was doing, but his piece bounced into her touch when it came around, and he had to hold back a soft sound, his eyes closing before he got control of himself.

I guess that 'gift' my friends gave me is going to come in handy...

Turning his head ever-so-slightly towards her, looking over her expression with the corner of his eye. The hand that was gently rubbing over her chest stroked down slightly. His fingers ran over the curve of her bust, one sliding down into where her valley would be before coming back up, his hand stroking over her left breast now.

Chris' breathing was a little shallow as she felt Alex step his game up. The calm facial facade that she had had in place broke and she let out a moan as Alex's hand grazed her nipple as he circled her breast.

Chris decided it was time to stop teasing eachother and reached around Alex for the romote and turned it off. The room's light was still on so she clearly saw Alex's expression as she climbed into his lap and settled against his erect cock and began rocking against it.

Her breasts pushed firmly against his chest as she reached across for the remote, and that only added to how much he wanted her. He saw the tv get turned off from the corner of his eye. Her straddling him surprised him somewhat, but he took it in stride, a soft moan coming from him as he felt her rocking on him. His arms went up her back, hands resting on her shoulders and pulling her down on him, pulling her face closer. He gently nipped her lip before giving a deep but short kiss.

"You should try to hold yourself for a bit." He said in a husky whisper. "The pizza guy will be here any minute now. And you need to eat, get your energy up if you want to go at it with me." He nipped her lip again, before pulling her back down, completely against him and kissing her passionately.

Chris desperately reciprocated the passionate kisses. Her arms went from, his waist from where she had steadied herself, and up his chest and around his neck where she played with his slightly long hair.

She was laying completely on top of him now, grinding on top of him lazily.

And then there was a knock on the door.

He pulled her closer, and as there was the knock from the door, he nipped her lip. "I will be right back. No playing with yourself now." Another nip of her lip before he gently moved her to lay back on the couch, and he went to the door, pulling out his wallet. He pulled out a $20 and handed it over to the pizza guy, getting the change and their dinner. Shutting the door and turning to her, he opened the box and sniffed. "Mmm.. you have a good nose for food." He walked over to her and sat on the floor, holding the box on his lap.

"Eat up, You'll need it." taking a piece out, he took a large bite, eating quickly. Because he usually did.

Chris watched breathlessly as Alex paid the pizza guy. She didn't even take notice how how hot the pizza guy was, like was usual for her. She only had eyes for him. Her eyes tracked him, enamored, as Alex stalked back over to the couch.

Chris reached over andd took the slice directly over his hard on and picked it up and brought it to her mouth. Locking her eyes on face, she took a big bite of her slice of three meat pizza and licked her lips to clean up any extraneous sause.

In response to his last comment, Chris simply gave a long look at his crotch, where the pizza box was raised on an angle because of Alex's erection.

"You're right. It sure looks like I'll need all the energy I can get for tonight"

Alex couldn't help but laugh slightly at her words. "Ok then. Eat up." He quickly and easily polished off a piece of pizza, then two. Looking over the box, half of the pizza was gone already, both of them having two slices. "Cheap corporations, making larges 8 slices now..." He muttered under his breath as he pulled out another slice. He had some of it before holding it up to her, having her eat some. Finished with most of the pizza, he pushed the box away from him, under his desk. They could finish it later.

He moved to straddle her lap now, leaning down over her and kissing her deeply, passionately, as his hands pulled his shirt off, throwing it onto his bed.

When he held the pizza slice, she nibbled until she had finished the slice. Before he could let his hand drop, she started licking and sucking at each of the five fingers on his hand.

Chris finished nibbling on his fingers and took off her shirt and let her breats bounce free. She took his hand and placed it on her boobs and moaned as his calloused hand came in contact with her pebbled nipple.

While Alex removed his shirt, Chris laid back and started playing with her breasts. She rolled and pinched at her hardened nubs.

When he straddled Chris, she arched up into his bare chest so they could both feel the skin to skin contact.

His eyes couldn't help but go over her body as she took off her shirt, and it was almost more than he could take when she pulls his hands to her breasts. He played and rubbed, his thumbs rubbing over her nipples before he pulled his own shirt off. Pulling her close, kissing her passionate as he rubbed up against her, his chest against hers, a soft moan escaped from his mouth, against hers.

He rolled onto his side next to her, one hand moving down her body and finding her breast again. His lips played on hers for a moment, before kissing down her cheek to her neck. His teeth gently nipped at her soft skin there, his tongue flicking over his bite before kissing further down. His lips left no inch of her skin untraveled, his tongue flicking over every crease and dip in her skin. Soon, his lips were climbing the swell of her free breast, lips wrapping around her nipple as he reached the top. He gently sucked on it, his teeth gently nipping as his tongue flicked, his hand still playing with her other breast.

Her lips felt bereft without his on hers. She quickly changed emotions as he trailed wet kisses down her neck. Chris moved her neck to the opposite side to give him room to work that magic tongue. She gasped a bit in surprise when he bit her. She thought him too vanilla to bite.

Never the less, she moaned as he laved the bite, turning the pain into all pleasure. When she felt his mouth on her breast, her pussy salivated. Chris placed both hands in his hair in an effort to him right there.

His mouth continued is slow play, gently nipping and sucking on her breast and nipple, but his hand moved further down her body. He traced a circle around her stomach before reaching her pants. He un-did the button and zipper, and slowly pulled them off before pulling her panties off. His hand went back to her hips, sliding slowly down, moving to the side and tracing a line to her thigh. His fingers and palm rubbed her thigh for a moment before sliding up. His palm pressed lightly against her core before moving ever so slightly up. His fingers stroked around her lips, then gently stroked them open, two fingers opening them fully. A single finger moved in and found her clit, slowly rubbing it in a circle.

Back
Top Bottom