Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Hololive Lewds

Lewd Me

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello! I hope you're all keeping safe and well in these crazy times, and welcome to my thread

This is just going to be a short, sweet thing right now, but I've found myself with a craving to throw together an RP involving V-tubers, specifically of the Hololive variety. I've been watching waaay to much of their streams lately, and I'm utterly enamoured with so many of the wonderful girls, so I figured the best way to indulge in that adoration would be an RP involving a selection of them!

Now I should specify right out of the gate that I'm looking to RP with the personas portrayed on stream, not anything involving the real life people behind the characters. So unless you have a very interesting idea involving the people behind these characters, I'd rather keep it to the characters themselves.

When it comes to specific ideas this would mostly depend on the pairings involved, so I figured it best to just throw out some characters or pairings and then brainstorm with my partner from there to see what fun ideas we can come up with. So, onto said pairings!

First and foremost the characters I enjoy the most and am most familiar with are for sure the Hololive EN girls, though when it comes to RP with them, I'd be happy to do just about anything and any pairing if we can find a way to make it make sense! Whether it's Gura and Amiya being fluffy and romantic together, or Cali and Kiara being deliciously tsundere and lewd respectively, or Ina lewding up any of the girls with some slick tentacles, I'm open to them all! Though, anyone we do play with will be aged up to at least 15 as per the site rules.

Outside of the EN girls, I'm most interested in also doing something with Korone and Okayu (or Korone and anybody since she's adorable), or potentially something involving Subaru, Botan, Suisei, Marine or maybe even Pekora. I'm totally open to ideas involving the other girls too, I'm just not as familiar with them so I wouldn't want to get anybody's hopes up. But if you have any ideas or cravings you'd like to explore please let me know and we can try to work something out!

Anyway, if you're out there and interested in this general idea, feel free to shoot me a message and lets see what we can come up with together!

Last edited:
A hopeful bump after some health issues and an impromptu hiatus.

Back
Top Bottom