Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hidden Neko (Veras & Lilith)

Veras

Star
Veras loved the music at these clubs, but he had grown out of jumping into the mosh, so he was sitting at the bar, drowning himself quickly with shots, the music starting to run together as he drank the night away. Apparently this was fun. His hair was near shoulder length and a dirty blond, and in his attempt to fit the scene, a black band t-shirt adorned his chest, and a pair of bleached, torn blue jeans.

He watched 'til the band had finished their set, starting to exit the stage as the next band immediately began to set up their equipment. This would go on for the rest of the night. Turning around, Veras simply waved a finger, and a shot seemed to magically appear in front of him. He wasn't sick and blacked out, but the night would definitely be a hazy blur. He didn't go to concerts alone, but bars were a different story, so this seemed an appropriate place for him to enjoy the end of his week away from his work and from his girlfriend.

Lilith watched. She watched as the various bands played their covers to appease the audiences and played their originals in hope of making it big. She watched as the women on the dance floor gyrated against their dance partners in order to work off the week's frustration while the guys dancing with the women were hoping to get some tonight in the hopes of working off theirs.

Lilith shook her head at the way the world worked. 'I just want to forget for tonight.'

A flash of light hit her eyes and she shielded her eyes before gazing at the light's origin. A really good looking man at the end of the bar was tossing shot after shot back. With each shot thrown back, the ring on his right hand caught the bar lamp's light and reflected back to Lilith.

'He's got the right idea. I should join him in his quest for oblivion'

Lilith rose from her seat in the corner of the club, pushing the hat she had covering her cat ears down self- consciously and walked over to where the male was sitting.

"May I sit here," Lilith asked, pointing to the stool next to him.

Veras kept his eyes down, a ring on the middle finger of his right hand was lightly stroking the full shot on the bar in front of him, accompanied by his thumb on the opposite side. He waved his hand again, this time pointing at the bar in front of where the girl had wanted to have a seat, both a gesture of good will and invitation for her to sit down as she pleased.

Once the drink had been placed in front of her, he raised his in a salute, or cheers, he didn't wish to call it either. "To the night." He exclaimed, his eyes finally rising to look at her, a sea of azure blue sinking in to her soul, awaiting her response.

"Please, feel free." The 3 words had killed more than 2 birds with one stone, but that would have been shown later on if things went well.

Lilith sat down with defeated air. She nodded her thanks in his direction as he ordered her drink. She raised her shot as he did his and repeated his words with a bit more ethusiasm than earlier in the night.

Lilith's breath caught as her eyes met his. Clearly, the most beautiful eyes she was ever going to see in her lifetime. They seemed to sparkle with something. Lilith realized she was staring and shook her head with a small laugh of embarrassment that quickly turned to fright as she realized that she had shook off her hat and her cat ears were very visible and twitching with her agitation.

She scrambled down to the floor of the bar, searching the dark room for her fallen hat.

(Ahh, yay, I love the cat ear touch ^_^ You're my new favorite! lol)

Veras downed his shot after their shots had collided, placing the empty glass back on the table, trying to wave another over, the bartender had walked up, but this time a shot didn't appear before the man sitting on the stool.

"Give me your keys, or there's no more shots."

Veras only picked up on the key words, barely paying attention, but understanding the basic pretense and standing quickly, the stool falling over, little to his concern. "I'm spending my money here, paying your check, and you feel you have the right to tell me what to do?!" He had begun yelling, soon after, forgetting exactly why until he had thought about it for another moment.

The furry ears suddenly caught his attention, and he looked over at the girl that had just sad down next to him, growling, suddenly reminded of his girlfriend as he stormed off, throwing open the front door, turning specifically in the direction of the alleyway with no exit, letting out a grunt of pain, hitting his shoulder on the doorway as he left.

Lilith's head shot up at the raised voices above her from the floor, where she had desperately been searching for her hat. She watched the interplay between the bartender and the man she had been sharing a drink with, with her ears straining every which way to catch the conversation.

At first, she smiled slightly at the guy's drunken rambling about paying the bartender's check. That small smile quickly left as she zoned back into reality in time to see the guy stumble out the back door that led to the alley.

'He's going to get himself hurt.'

Lilith scrambled back to her feet and, ignoring his gawking of her ears, demanded to know of the bartender if he knew the name of the man that had just left. He gave it and Lilith shot across the club, to the back door, in order to catch- Veras.

She caught sight of him and shouted, "Hey! Do you need any help?"

Veras was sitting in the back alley, back against the wall and his knees against his chest. He let out a slow exhale, showing a cloud of smoke as he then lifted his hidden hand to show the cigarette he had lit just moments before, flinching with each movement from having collided so strongly with the door frame.

He heard the yelling, and knew the neko would be speaking to him, but he ignored it. If you ignore it, they leave you alone, and he would be sober enough to get himself soon anyway, he could wait it out.

Shutting his eyes slightly and leaning his head forward, he had put the cigarette out now and was cradling his head in his arms between his knees, taking in a deep breath and letting it out in a sigh, his head was spinning, but at least he wasn't feeling sick yet. He wasn't sure he had enough to feel sick, the sensation was simply beginning to annoy him.

Lilith approahed Veras with caution. She had stopped yelling as she was having no affect. She was standing right in front of him now and didn't know what to do. Her words were useless. He looked as though he were lost in his head.

Lilith crouched down in front of him, and in hopes of bringing him back to reality, touched the top of his head.

He looked up and stared into her eyes that were filled with different colors, obviously not completely human. His own blue eyes were shadowed without the sun, and bloodshot with the amount of alcohol while he observed her. He didn't move for just a few seconds, analyzing the mysterious eyes looking at him.

Instantly, his hand shot out behind her and gripped her ass once just a moment, but seemed uninterested at first til his hand moved up just slightly, firmly holding onto the tail that was hidden from his view, but definitely flowing behind her.

His words were a bit mumbled, and he seemed to forget where he was at intermittently, but asked her, "What's your name, and why are you out here?"

Lilith found herself completely bewildered as to to look in Veras' eyes. It was even more of a surprise when he grabbed her ass.

She froze as he ran his hand up the curve of her plunp ass until he the top of her skirt. His hand seemed to dive down the back of her skirt until he found what he had been looking for all along: her black tail. He pulled it out and it twitched in agitation as it tried to retreat back to where it had been.He still gripped her tail and Lilith still had her hand in his dirty blond locks as he asked his questions.

The first question was easy enough to answer. The second one, Lilith had to really think on.

'What am I doing out here?'

So- I help this attractive drunk guy not die on his drunken stumble home. He's not going to remember anything in the morning about me and the help I lent. But... Lilith knew why this was different. Why she couldn't just leave him in an alley. This could have been me, if I'd had the idea sooner. She'd have gotten just as drunk and no one would be there for her.

Focusing back, she said, "I'm Lilith and I'm going to take you home."

His hand began to gently stroke her tail, almost lost in the soft fur that coated it, pulling it forward so he wouldn't have to reach for it anymore, the other hand going up to grab the hat off the top of her head, exposing her ears now as well.

I knew it.., he thought to himself, but they were soon lost to the short attention span of the alcohol swimming in his blood.

"I don't can't want to go home.. driving.. not a good idea." At least some sense of judgment was left in him, but his words easily jumbled together as he tried getting his point across, sounding stupider than he had sounded to himself. The hat then dropped in his lap and he leaned his head forward, still gripping the soft tail as he leaned into her, his head on her shoulder now as his head kept spinning. "So.. You can just go, Lilith."

He tried sounding polite, and tried pulling as much sober out of his voice as possible, hardly realizing he was just pressed against the strange neko from the bar.

Veras appeared as though he wasn't going to be making a coherent sentence. She wasn't going to get his address out of him any time soon. Lilith decided she'd have to take him back to her apartment. With that resolution made and her legs falling asleep, Lilith reached behind her and got him to let go of her tail. With his upper body leaning almost entirely upon her, she slowly stood the both of them back on their feet.

She got her breath back and when he seemed like he might start to stmble away, Lilith put her tail in his hand to keep him occupied. She reached her car and put him in, again having to struggle to get her tail back. The drive to her place was quiet. Too quiet.

At a stoplight, she turned to him and put a hand on his forehead to see if he was sick or had alcohol poisoning.

He was vaguely aware of the walk to the vehicle, or even what happened after that. His eyes were closed the whole way, and his breathing slowed almost to a sleep, but he was still up. Each time the car would accel or brake, he felt the torque pull his body in different ways. The ride went by quickly, and he had hardly realized that he sat there the whole time with his eyes closed, just enjoying the movements.

His eyes opened halfway as he felt the hand against his forehead, looking over at her and letting out just a soft sigh of enlightenment as he suddenly realized that he was in a car with the neko he was talking to just a moment ago. He took in another deep breath and straightened in the seat, trying to open his eyes and pay more attention to his surroundings, but everything seemed to float. "Where.. where are we going? None of these are my house..."

"Awake, are we? You were starting to scare me there."

The light changed and Lilith drove a little bit further before turning and pulling in to a parking space at an appartment complex. Lilith turned her body to Veras for a second time.

"You weren't capable of telling me where you lived. This is where I live. Is spending the night here okay with you?"

He shut his eyes again and nodded, letting his head hang down, trying to rest for just a moment before trying to find the seat belt in order to get it off and get out of the car, trying to show himself capable of getting from point A to point B on his own. Once he found the seat belt, his hands fumbled with it, finally finding the button to release it.

He then tried to focus his eyes, finding the door handle and opening it, slowly getting out of the car, standing up gently, looking almost stable before he had to grab on to the roof of the car to keep himself upright.

Lilith watched as he fumbled with his seatbelt and struggled out of the car. When it looked like he was starting to loose his balance, she rushed to his side and adopted the position from the stumble to the car earlier, only this instance Lilith was tugging the both of them up the stairs and through the door to her appartment.

She gently deposited him on the couch and went to make some warm milk in the kitchen.

He immediately got comfortable on the couch in the warm apartment, curling into a ball, pulling his knees up and turning to face the back of the couch, trying to cuddle into the cushions, letting out a long, over-exaggerated yawn. It must have been getting late.. or early.. he couldn't tell which, but he felt the alcohol working out of his system slowly.

His focus was starting to come back to him while he listened to the soft steps of the neko as she walked around her apartment, trying to find ways to tend to the man that had been laying on her couch.

"What are you doing?" His slurs had subsided slightly, and now he had the attention to listen for an answer.

Lilith's head snapped up from where she had been stirring the pot of milk and humming while her tail swished lazily behind her.

"Oh... I'm making some warm milk. Would you like some? It's very good for lessening the effects of hangovers."

She walks over to a cubboard and retreives two mugs. Lilith carefully pours one and looks over at Veras Questioningly before pouring the second. She brought both over to the coffee table before seating herself and handing over one of the mugs.

"So... how are you feeling?"

He turned around so he was facing the table now as soon as he felt one of the cushions depress when she sat down. He grabbed the mug and leaned himself slightly straighter on his other arm, keeping himself up, slowly and carefully lifting the mug to his lips, taking small short sips. "I'm.. I'm alright, just a bit.. out of it is all."

He didn't want to admit to her that he was still drunk, seeing her now finally without her ears and tail hidden, reminded again of his girlfriend, putting the mug down and starting to rub his temples as his head began to pound again. "Do you have anything for headaches?"

"Sure. Just a moment. I'll be right back," Lilith said quickly as the silence got akward for her.

She walks into her room to the adjoining bathroom. She flipped the bathroom light on and opened medicine cabinet above the sink that also acted as a mirror. she retrieved the pill bottle and shut the cabinet- and jumped about a foot in the air as she glaned in the mirror.

Veras was standing right behind her, stepping forward slowly after she jumped, reaching forward to grab her wrist gently, setting it down so the bottle was put back on the counter, pressing his chest up against her back, groaning softly into her ear and biting it softly, tugging on the coat of fur just gently.

"You know how beautiful you are? I need to pay you back for letting me stay here." He whispered softly, still tugging on her ear.

The hand not on her wrist worked its way down her sides, over her hips and slowly lifting her skirt up, exposing her perfect thighs and ass little by little.

Lilith wanted to tell him that he didn't need to repay her this way. That she would help him simply because he needed help. However, none of her well mannered sentiments would make it to her mouth. Her mouth was currently busy moaning as he tugged on her ear with his steaming mouth and played with her ass.

Wanting to take a more active role, Lilith turned quickly in his arms to frame his beautiful, angular face and kiss her way from his collarbone to his mouth, where she promptly took control by sucking and biting gently at his tongue and lips.

Veras returned the passionate and aggressive kiss, groaning gently at the tugs and bites. Both hands now gripped her ass firmly up her skirt over her panties and holding her body close against his while they kissed, the breathing getting heavier between both of them, moans mixing into their lips.

One hand slipped up the back of her skirt just a bit more, fully exposing her ass, his hand now gripping the base of her tail, pulling it slightly and feeling himself start to harden against her while they played against the bathroom counter.

While Veras seemed preoccupied with her ass, Lilith explored his chiseled chest and back. At first, just running her fingers up and back his back over the shirt and then under the shirt and finally had to get that shirt off to see that toned chest with her own eyes.

Lilith ripped her mouth from his and, extending her fingernails into claws, ripped his shirt to shreads. She brushed what was left of the shirt from his shoulders gently and then attacked his neck and collarbone with biting kisses, while her hands felt the muscles on his chest.

After she left a large enough love bite right on his adam's apple, she moved down to his nipples, her cat ears pulled back in contentment as she licked and sucked his nipples in her mouth.

His mouth opened in an instant pleasure, feeling the claws skillfully rip his shirt off without scratching his skin. His neck continued to throb, even after Lilith's teeth and lips had left, feeling a bruise form under a hickey that was now left and would remind him of the night for days to come.

His hands came up from her ass, letting the skirt fall back into place and resting both hands on the back of her head, his thumbs playing with her ears while she was sucking on his nipple, shivers and pleasure being sent from the kiss to each part of his body, his pants now obviously strained against his growing dick.

Back
Top Bottom