Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)
So, I have this ...friend... you see?

And he's not like most guys. He's not some dweeb or anything. He just does him. But he's a bit of a recluse... and by that I kind of mean...

Shit, he's a giant spider, ok!???

Literally.

Like that thing in The Lord of The Rings, only male. And not evil. Doesn'tshow any interest in humans as a food source or anything like that. In fact it seems as if he is a sort of wizard or shaman of his kind, and has displayeda rather heroic personality some times. Only he can't talk, doesn't have very good table manners, and sometimes acts like a gigantic 8-legged puppy. He's a highly intelligent animal. Perhaps smarter than some very esteemed humans. In his own way. But at the end of the day, he is very much an animal. And does not get, for example, that gratifying his sexual urges randomly in public could possibly be frowned upon.

Which brings me to the point of why I am writing this. This guy is like six foot three from chelicera to spinnerette, with a nearly twelve foot leg span. He's, well, look for yourself. Here's a picture. Now that one's been photoshopped. Because my friend here, well he actually has a massive humanoid phallus on the central underside of his rump. And lately it's like he's going through puberty or maybe it's his mating season or something. And he seems to be primarily interested in human and humanoid females.

Now my friend here is clearly in need of a loving female companion, who doesn't mind being webbed up and mounted by a monstrous animal lover at any given time whether she's in the mood or not. So if that sounds like you or someone you know, please don't hesitate to get in touch. Send me a message, though. Because if you post here I might not see it for at least 24 hours.

Step right up and get your pussy pounded by a real live giant spider! Maybe your orc shaman receives him as a guardian spirit like some kind of lustful pokemon? Or perhaps you are playing a scientist in a lab testing equipment to measure whether you can actually cross into other universes when he Strangely jus appears one night as you are working late Alone again? Whatever your idea, let the arachnophilia begin!

Back
Top Bottom