Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post-apocalyptic fun. (Sex and Rainbows)

Bast smiled a little when she nodded. He started to move his hips slowly at first, before building up to the same pace he had been at before. She looked so cute with her arms out like that. She looked like she was really enjoying herself. He moved his hands to her wrists and put her arms over her head. And while he did that, he leaned in and licked her bloody lip softly. "You are really enjoying yourself aren't you?" He smiled and kissed her bottom lip.

Her blood had become a favorite of his. At first, it had made him want to eat her whole body. But now it only caused excitement. After all, when he punished her, he would spend a long time, maybe even an hour or so, licking at her wounds. He was sure it took away from the punishment but he loved it.

Alex moaned softly as he regained his pace. She was really enjoying this. She looked a bit confused as he grabbed her wrists but she whimpered a bit as he held her hands above her head. She winced a bit as he started licking her lip, though after a moment she got used to it and it kind of felt good. She had gotten used to him licking her wounds and she actually liked it by now. She nodded, latting out a slight moan as he noticed he was enjoying herself.

Even after he had punished her, he would he so kind as to lick her wounds for her. It did indeed make the punishments seem less severe, and but she actually liked it after a while, even though it did sting at first. She guessed that made her kind of a masochist, but she didn't really care. He was the only one to be able to notice.

Bast had to admit that while she was adorable all sprawled out like that, he had a need to dominate this girl. He liked to push her around and be in control. So pinning her like this was more fun for him. But he continued to lick her bottom lip. He had noticed she was a pit masochistic a while ago but he had never really had the chance to take advantage. Now he wanted to test it.

His tail moved from her cheek to press the sharp point against her stomach before sliding across her skin. It was just enough that it hurt but it didn't break skin, instead leaving a thin red line. "Do you like it when I am mean to you? When I scratch you then lick at the cuts?"

Alex had actually taken a liking to him pushing her around a bit. She felt kind of odd with him always being there to tell her what to do at least a bit. She moaned softly as he continued to lick at her lip, though it caused him to lick her chin once or twice. She smiled a bit, enjoying him being on top of her, holding her down and just fucking her.

She gasped as he scratched her stomach, not quite sure why he had done so. She looked up at him, a bit confused until he spoke. She blushed as he asked if she liked it. She did indeed, though she wasn't sure if he should. She nodded after a bit of hesitation. She really did like it, and she didn't know why.

Bast got a wicked smirk. He was learning a bunch of new things about his little pet. He started to move a little faster, holding her down tightly now. Meanwhile, his free hand moved to her stomach. He ran his thumb along the red mark, smirking at how it felt. It was the same temperature as his thumb and he licked his lips. "I have to admit...It excites me." He leaned down and kissed her again.

Then his tail went across her stomach again, going over the line from before. And where they crossed, a little spot of blood formed. His thumb ran along the new line and he licked the blood off softly. "If you really like me doing these things to you..." He wrapped his tail around her leg, lifting it around his waist. "I will give you all the scratches and cuts you want." He was thrusting deep now, groaning occasionally.

Alex moaned softly as he sped up. She moaned looked up at him, though she glanced down at the hand on her stomach, gasping at the feeling of him pressing against her scratch. Even though it was painful, it felt a bit nice as well. As he said it excited him she didn't feel as weird. Though she didn't really think it was normal to enjoy hurting a loved one and them enjoying it as well.

She kissed him back, her eyes closing for a moment before they shot open as he actually scratched in the same place, cutting it a bit in some places. She whimpered a bit as he ran his thumb along this line, though she did enjoy it at least a bit. She let his tail lift her leg, looking up at thim, waiting for him to finish his statment. She moaned a bit louder, getting closer to her end. She smiled a bit as he said he would give her all the scratches she wanted. She would probably take him up on that.

Bast hadn't realized it, but he had changed this girl's personality a lot in the past month. Before, she cringed at the very sight of his tail. Now she welcomed the way it scratched her skin. And if she liked the scratches, they would be perfect foreplay. His inner sadist was crying out in joy. She was perfect in every way. "Mm...We are a good match you know..."

He started to slow his thrusts, but they were harder and deeper now. He figured she would like that. Meanwhile, his hand pressed against the scratches, wanting to cause a bit more pain, though very minor. "You like to be hurt and I like to hurt you. But I hope you feel safe with me..." He kissed her lips softly. "I would never do anything that scars you except when you are bad."

Alex's personality really had changed in the past month. She went from hiding from him in the river to having sex with him just because she caught him jerking off. It was quite strange. She also had become quite the little masochist, loving the scratches his tail made on her body and since he seemed to like hurting her so much, it just made it even better.

She moaned at the change in his pace, but it was welcomed by her. She smiled a bit, though moaned a bit louder. She no longer was thinking about others hearing her, she was just feeling so good. She nodded at his words, though didn't fully comprehend them because the pleasure was rapidly taking her over. She helf it back for as long as she couldn, bt eventually she let out a long moan and orgasmed for the first time. He back arched, her body tensed and she shut her eyes tightl as he pleasure washed over her.

Bast kept thrusting until she had her orgasm, pulling out of her slowly as it subsided. "There we go...Now I have something special I wanna do for you." He moved himself a little closer and he started to stroke his length slowly. "Just relax for me." He moved his tail off her leg and dragged it over her skin in several places, though not enough to even leave the marks.

After stroking for a little while longer, he let out a small groan, his seed spilling onto her chest and stomach, giving her body a good coating of cum. He looked her over, licking his lips slowly. "Does it feel nice and warm on your skin?" He dragged his tail along her side again harder, almost drawing blood.

Alex was quite content with her orgasm. It was probably the best feeling to happen to her so far. She looked a bit confused as he said he wanted to do something else. She watched as he started stroking himself and wondered if he was going to make that nice warm stuff come out again. She found that she liked that stuff, though the liked the way his tail dragged over her body even more.

She just continued to watch, even as he came all over her, watching as the nice warm seed covered her body. She nodded at his question. She shivered at his tail though, enjoying that quite a bit. It was touching her harder than before, almost cutting her skin, but not quite. It kind of excited her.

When Bast saw how much she seemed to like all of the kinky things the was, he wondered how far he could push her. "Alex...If I do anything that you don't like, stop me." He pressed his tail a little harder, breaking skin on her side. He laid next to her and started to lick at the blood that was running from the wound. Meanwhile, his hand moved between her legs, pushing a finger against her entrance.

He pushed his finger inside of her, moving it slowly. "Mm...You taste so good when you bleed Alex..." He sucked at the wound for a moment. "And if you don't mind hunting again, I want to do something else before we take a break. It won't hurt nearly as bad as the first time though."

Alex looked a bit confused, bit nodded as he told her to stop him if she didn't like it. She gasped, her eyes widening for a moment and she whimpered a bit as he cut her side. She looked a bit sad for a bit but then was just about fine as he started licking the wound. She would wince every once in a while if he brushed too hard against it. She was soon distracted by his hand moving between her legs.

She bit her lip again as he pushed it inside and then started moving it. She blushed a bit as he apoke. She listened as he said he wanted to doing something else. She looked at him, obviously a bit confused because he said it would hurt. She would have asked, but she didn't really want to. She was sure that if he was paying atention he would have gotten what she wanted to know.

"Well its a little different than the first time I put it in you. I am gonna put it in your ass this time." He gave her side a long lick. Even if he was being extra nice to her today, she wasn't going to spoil her. He lifted her softly before flipping her onto her front. He moved behind her and his hand ran over her rear, stroking the soft skin.

"If you are nice and relaxed, it won't hurt much at all. Only a dull pain. And if you are a really good girl for me, you can sleep on my chest tonight." He moved his fingers to her rear now, pushing a single finger inside before moving it slowly. "And it will be nice and tight for me." He smirked and his tail whipped across her ass, though the point stayed away from the skin.

Alex's eyes grew wide at what he said. I-in her ass? She wasn't quite sure about this. She looked a bit owrried about it but her worries seemed to melt away as he licked up her side, sending a bit of a bolt of pleasure through her. She yelped as he flipped her over and then stroking her skin. It made her shiver a bit, though the light touch definitly wasn't unwelcome.

She looked back at him as he said it wouldn't hurt much if she stayed relaxed. She smiled a bit, thinking 'how hard could that be?' She quite excited about her reward if she was good too. She really liked sleeping on his chest. She gasped as he pushed a finger into her and realized staying relaxed was going to be a bit harder than she thought. She started focusing on trying to relax. She gasped, losing concentration as he whipped her across her ass, making a little red stripe where he hit.

Bast didn't know if it was a good gasp or not. So he kept his finger moving slowly back and forth, his hand moving to the red strip. "Did you like that Alex?" He rubbed his thumb along the spot teasingly. "Are you a kinky little girl?" He got a wicked smirk and pushed the finger in as deep as it would go.

If she liked the whip from his tail, he was going to make this girl his entertainment for the whole day. He loved to hurt her. She responded so well to every hit and scratch but didn't complain and he was sure that by the next morning, she would be begging for sex after every spank or cut.

Alex bit her lip a bit harder, opening the fresh wound again, but she didn't really seem to notice. She nodded at his questions, making cute little whimpers as he touched the slightly sore spot of her ass. She gasped again as he pushed his finger in deeper, though it was obvious that it was a good gasp.

She was getting a bit more used to relaxing as he moved his finger in and out, though she wasn't sure how she was going to do with his large member inside her. She didn't know why, but when he hurt her it only seemed to excit her more. She soon wiped the blood off her chin with the back of her hand before steadying herself again with it. She looked back at him,, not quite sure what to do, everything he did was quite pleasureable.

"Well then...From now on you are going to be my little plaything. We aren't just going to sit around and enjoy paradise like we used to. I am going to fuck you and give you all that fun pain." He whipped her ass with his tail again. And at the same time, he pulled his finger out slowly.

He lifted her ass higher into the air before pressing his cock against her tight little asshole. "If it hurts too much, just squeeze my tail a little." He placed it in her hand before pushing slowly, his cock stretching her ass as he slowly worked the entire thing inside, earning a groan. "Mm...Its nice and tight..." He gave a hard thrust, burying it completely inside.

Alex blushed at his statment about what they were going to do now. She jumped a bit as he whipped her ass again, laving another red mark. She wiped off her chin again, the blod slowing it's flow now. She really did need to stop biting her lip, but she couldn't really help it. She looked back at him as he pulled his fingers out, retty sure what was going in next.

She did as he made her, keeping the position he put her in. She nodded a bit at his instructions, and as he put her tail in her hand, she sroked it a bit with her thumb. It felt quite nice and smooth, though that only distracted her for a moment as he continued to push in. She gave his tail a squeeze as he thrust in at the end. That had hurt a bit more than the rest, though she hadn't squeezed on purpose, it was just a habit to squeeze what was in her hand when she was in pain. She tried to relax as much as she could, but she didn't know how good of a job she was doing.

Bast noticed the squeeze and he almost flinched. He didn't want to turn her off of anal. After all, he was sure that she would love it if he blew his load into her ass. So he started to move slowly, not waiting for her body to adjust. After all, her ass would be much quicker to adjust to his size. But he was rather enjoying her stroking his tail. But as he slid back and forth, he almost bit his own lip.

Her ass was incredibly tight and it was nice and hot inside. It almost matched his body temperature. "You are being a good girl so far...I think that I might give you full rights to demand sex if you want it tomorrow. Any time you want to feel that really good feeling from before again, I will give you that and give you lots of that warm stuff all over you." (I just wanted you to know, I think characters that are really innocent but love sex turn me on.)

Alex's squeeze had been a reflex, but she had gone back to slowly stroking his tail afterwards. She was still in a bit of pain as he started moving slowly, but not near as much as the first time. She was amazed that her ass was easier to stretch than her pussy, but she just figured that was how it was. She let out a small moan as he kept going. She was enjoying this a bit more as time went on.

She still felt as though she was being stretched around him though she was getting better at relaxing around him. She looke back at him as he spoke. She was actually pretty excited about what he was offering her. She would most likely take him up on that offer if he actually allowed her demand it. She just smiled and looked back foward, pulling his tail up to her mouth and kissing it softly, leaving a bit of blood on it unintentionally, but she just wanted to be sweet. ((Mmk, I'll definitly keep that in mine. ^^ ))

Bast smiled at her when she looked back. "Excited about that?" He pulled his tail from her hand slowly, obviously satisfied that she wouldn't mind his cock anymore. Then he spotted the blood on it and smirked before licking it off. Then, without warning, he whipped her ass again, making sure not to cut up her cute ass. "Well then tomorrow I will give you as much as you want. For now, I am going to give you some of it in your ass."

He hand her hips tightly now and started to rock back and forth a little faster, groaning from how tight it was. "Ah...Do you like it?" He bit his lip now, his sharp teeth nearly going through his skin from just the light bite. He gave her another whip before letting out a gasping groan. He was getting close to cumming from how tight her ass was.

Alex nodded at his question. She really was excited about that, little did she know she was going to be kind of sore tomorrow. But for now she just enjoyed him moving in and out of her slowly. She let out a small moan as he kept going, though she wasn't really sure what to do. She soon gasped as he whipped her again, though it was more of an excited gasp now. She really was starting to enjoy the way he whipper her ass like that.

She lat out another moan, his hard cock feeling quite nice in her ass. She nodded at his question, obviously enjoying it becasue when she looked back at him her eyes were full of lust despite how innocent she still was. She dug her fingers into the ground, yelping this time as he whipped her.

Bast was grinning as she looked back at him with all that lust. His hand moved between her legs and he pushed two fingers into her softly. It was great to have her ass around him. But her ass probably wasn't going to give her enough pleasure to cum yet. So he was going to make sure that she had another orgasm before they finished. "I am going to let that warm stuff out in your ass in a second..."

His fingers started to move faster, his thumb teasing her clit softly. "I want you to let all the pleasure build up as much as you can." He smiled and slowed his thrusts to almost a stop, but he pushed in as deep as he could go. He was so close to cumming now. It was almost torture holding it back like he was and the slow thrusts had his orgasm fading quickly.

Alex's eyes widened as his hand went between her legs again and fingers pushed into her. She moaned softly as they did so, she was enjoying the feeling of him being in two of her holes at once. She smiled as he said he was going to fill her with the warm gooey stuff from before again. She was pretty excited about that. She did enjoy the feeling of that stuff and it still was all over her front, though it was starting to dry by now.

She made this odd mix of a whimper and a moan as his thumb teased her clit. She was a bit confused as to why he wanted her to hold in her pleasure, but she was sure he had good reason so she nodded, and would do as she was told. She moaned softly after a bit, starting to feel the pleasure building so she just held it all in.

Bast was having the time of his life. He had a kinky little toy that acted so damn innocent. He was moving deeper and harder now, groaning with pleasure. But he couldn't hold out for long. He let out a long groan and held her hips tightly, almost causing bruises. Meanwhile, his cum sprayed into her ass, filling it to the brim. He gave her a few thrusts as he tried to milk out all the cum inside before leaning forward and panting a bit.

"Did that big feeling of pleasure happen again?" His fingers were still moving in her front entrance, curling inside and making sure to rub every inch of her. He wanted her to cum for him so that she would be wrapped around his finger. She would love to have his cock anywhere he wanted it if he could make her cum often enough.

(I was wondering how you would feel about a demon gang bang?)

Back
Top Bottom