Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post-apocalyptic fun. (Sex and Rainbows)

Alex moaned a bit louder, enjoying the feeling of him thrusting into her. She gasped as he gripped her hips that tightly, almost sure it was going to bruise. She soon loved it though, especially when he came inside her. She let out another moan as he filled her with he nice warm seed. She seemed to tighten up around him as came, helping him milk out every last drop. She was pretty happy he was so close to her.

She shook her head at his question but she then moaned at his fingers. She knew it was going to come any second though. After only a bit longer of his finger movements inside her, the feeling came. She moaned loudly, her back arching and she pushed back against both his fingers and his cock. As she calmed down the top half of her leaned down on the groung, her rear end still pushed up in the air.

((That would be very entertaining if You're up for it.))

Bast pulled his length from inside of her ass, groaning softly from the feeling. "Mm...There we go. Did you have a lot of fun today Alex?" He already knew that she had a lot of fun, but wanted her to admit it. After all, if she had enjoyed herself enough, he had an idea that he knew she would like. But for now, the position she was laying in was too appealing.

He leaned down and pressed his tongue to her entrance. "I will let you sleep on my chest tonight." He gave her a few more licks. "And tomorrow we will have a few more demons join us tomorrow. Maybe seven or eight. You can have fun with them all until they are finished with you." He laid down right there on the grass, waiting for her to lay on him. "And of course you will get to play with me."

Back
Top Bottom