Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Dark Cyberpunk 2077; Seeking Fem Submissives NSFW

Lewdicrous

Lord of the Damned
1608246492038.jpeg

Hello~ Before I go into details about what I’m looking for, I’ll list some info on me here. This thread will be shorter than my fandom one.

• I typically write 1-3 paragraphs, but I don’t have much an issue with rapidfire short replies, as long as more effort is put in than “she laughed” or “She thought that was funny.” Just give me something to go off of or reply to in some form and I’m happy. I usually copy what I get
  • I’m a pretty relaxed person. If you’re the type to get genuinely upset over roleplay, like if we’re writing on discord, and you see I’m playing games with friends and yet to reply, and you’re going to get mad and leave... we probably won’t get along well. As you can probably tell I know this from experience
  • I write dominant characters pretty much exclusively
  • I’m generally a very forgetful person, so if it seems like I forgot something: I probably did. You’re more than welcome to remind me.
  • I’ve run into different types of submissives online, naturally. A product of that is two different groups. One who likes to be friends OOC and just chat like normal, and the other being submissives who want me to treat them in a degrading way OOC as well. I am always going to default to the former, but if you want the latter just let me know, including what things you want involved in it.
  • I often kinda wonder how much people actually read of my thread, so if you are reading through it fully, first, thank you. Though also, put your favorite color somewhere in your message to me. My favorite color is cyan.
  • I’m perfectly fine with custom or canon characters
  • I generally prefer to play one central character; Not a huge fan of gangbangs, but I can be accommodating if we meld well.
  • I love faceclaims. Photos, Art, Anime, I love all of it, and likely require it for both of our characters. The more images the better.
  • I do not write in threads, either doing PM in Discord or on this Site. If you want to write on Discord just include your tag in your message.

Alright! As you read from the title I’m in the mood for a dark cyberpunk roleplay, and as you read from my name, it’ll likely be mostly smut. Going to throw in a kink list here that’s generally more focused on dark themes than my other thread.

My only limits are things that involve shit, vomit, vore, feet, or unbirth. Please note that I far from require everything in my list, so if your limits are in the list of my likes, that doesn’t mean I can’t write something that doesn’t involve your limits.

Any Consensual Level(Con**, Non-Con***, Dub-Con*)
Any Sex Type(Vaginal***, Oral**, Anal*)
Drugs***
Corruption*
Physical Abuse(Anything from Slapping to literal Beating)****
Somnophilia***
Deception**
Breath Play**
Forced Kissing***
Groping****
Clothing Play/Clothed Sex****
Degradation***
Spanking***
Snuff***
Slavery**
Mind Break***
Abductions***
Shower Sex**
Incest***
MILFs***
Mind Control/Hypnosis***

(F-List)

I’m open to many ideas! Want to write as a doll? As V? Judy? Hanako? Plenty of options. Anything from Hanako being abducted and injected with a slave chip, to V getting captured, facefucked, and killed. Maybe V just wanted to get Judy alone, and now is going to claim her? Or perhaps V is pissed off Panam doesn’t like women, and takes her by force. Come at me with whatever twisted ideas you can come up with. I hope to hear from you soon!

Back
Top Bottom