Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Biblehugger and her Changing Gods (Lucid & LilithM.)

Lilith Morrigan

Planetoid
"Bye Mom," Hiliary said brightly to her mother as she practically skipped to Saturday morning bible school.

Hiliary was a very good girl. She did as she was told and was expected to do. She watched only G rated movies and ate all her vegetables. She always dressed in a way befitting of a proper young lady of twenty. Today, Hiliary wore a long, pleated, blue skirt that reached well past her knees, and a short-sleeved, white blouse that unfortunately did nothing to hide her massive bust.

Her double E breasts were always a constant sourse of humiluation for Hiliary. People of every age and gender gawked at them. Once, maybe a year ago, Hiliary had been floating in the water at the beach, dressed in a powder blue one-piece suit. She had been helping a little boy that was struggling, and he grabbed a breast in each hand so that Hiliary could get him to the sand. However, that wasn't the embarrassing part. Having a little boy grab one's breasts could happen to anyone, but having the little boy grab and twist at Hiliary's nipples because the little boy's hands weren't big enough to find even the smallest bit of purchase of anything else was embarrasing. Hiliary got quite a few jeers as she reached the sand with the boy still clinging, with his ankles locked around her small waist and his fingers twisting her awakened nipples. She ran from the beach as soon as she could detach the boy from herself.

As she skipped, her breasts jiggling even under the strength of her bra, she mentally sang, 'Jesus loves me. This I know, for the bible tells me soo...'

She stopped suddenly as she heard a noise from an alleyway. Hiliary was always told that she should help others, no mater what the circumstances, so she crept a little closer to the mouth of the alley.

"Hello... Is anyone there? Do you need any help," Hiliary asked nervously. She heard something more and went all the way into the alley.

Mephistoles was what one would call an incorporeal demon. He was basically an invisible spirit, floating about, causing sudden arousal and basically making people do bad things. It was this type of demon that turned wholesome teenage girls into sluts after losing their virginity and it was this type of demon that put untalented fools such as The Ting Tings in the limelight. Regardless, people had called him many names throughout his history, not his proper one. Demon, antichrist, malevolent spirit, Skippy. Anything you could think of, he had been called it once or twice.
But, while Mephistoles basked in the stench of a rotting hobo sitting next to a dumpster, he felt a pure, un-tempted soul approaching.
Marvelous... He purred in a disembodied, velvet voice as he admired the woman's form.

She was shapely, to say the least. With a size four waist, double E breasts and round hips. Very tempting. Mephistoles shot into her body and tinkered around in her mind, finding a powerful, suppressed libido. He unlocked it as if her virginity had been removed, instantly sending waves of arousal through her. Of course, these would pass if Meph allowed it, but he would rather see her writhe around for a little while first.
Evening, my pet.

Hiliary didn't see anything. She shrugged and was about to turn back around when she was overcome with the most odd feeling .

It started in her head. The feeling moved throughout it until it unlocked a place in Hiliary's mind that made her see everything in shades of grey, instead of black and white. The world no longer seemed to operate under a good and way of accomplishing goals. Hiliary now believed that pleasure was her goal and it didn't matter how she got it, whether it be obtained from a good person, a bad person, or a vibrator. Hiliary needed pleasure.

This metamorphosis of the mind took about half a minute and felt like a brain freeze. The presence in her mind took things further and were evoking these responses and Hiliary didn't know what to make of them. She couldn't catch her breath no matter how hard she tried, her nerves were causing these pleasurable spasms that caused her to grab the alley wall for support, there was this fluid that was dripping down her legs, and her large nipples literally poked a hole each through the cups of her bra.

'What's happening to me,' Hiliary thought confusedly.

You're finally embracing life as you should. Meph hissed softly as he sent another wave of arousal through her. The sudden shocks of sexuality and the presence of the demon was making her body change as well, not only her mind. Her slender form was now curvier, with wide hips and a reduced waist, her nipples became even larger and meatier. Mephistoles chuckled at the sudden changes and the way in which she attempted to relate such evil to devine intervention. Or a test put forth by "The Lord".
Religious people were always the most entertaining.

Quit thinking and start doing. Mephistoles snapped as he suddenly became enraged and impatient.

'What do you mean? I've tried to live the life I'm bound to by serving my lord and savior, Jesus Christ. Who else do I serve.' The last word of her thought came out verbally as a whimper as more arousal flooded her body.

She looked down in exhastion and noticed that she couldn't see her feet at all now. Hiliary began taking in her new appearence. She bent down and felt the changes to her body, beginning at her ankles and slowly gliding her hands up past her knees, up her now meatier thighs, past her smaller waist until reached her newly enhanced chest. Hiliary's tits were at least up in the double J's now.

Hiliary was feeling incredibly conflicted about her appearence. On the one breast, she knew what her parents and the parish would say. They would think she was dressing as a whore and was turning her back on her God. On the other breast, the part of Hiliary that was in control at the moment loved the changes. She was now more appealing and could get more pleasure than before. Hiliary brought her right hand up and moaned in satisfaction as she noticed the sensitivity of her nipples had also increased.

In an effort to appease Hiliary's more prude side, she said, "Mary Magdeline was a slut and everything worked out just fine for her. She married Jesus." Hiliary's more promiscurious side laughed as she got and an image of prude Hiliary frowning at the joke.

However, both Hiliarys were alike in one line of thought at least. 'Where do we go from here?'

I do enjoy a fetish club every once in awhile. Those goths are so delightful. The Demon thought as he attempted to propel her forwards. Mephistoles thought of days long past, when he would invade young women's bodies and turn them into masochistic submissives. Of course, most of them were dead now because of the habit but it wasn't like he cared.
Speaking of which, Hiliary's body was surprisingly fertile. She could probably please an entire harem and still be standing straight. So, to gather a harem.
I believe there is one by the ocean... In a place that you humans call... The Demon went into thought for a moment, his nonexistant claw raising to his nonexistant pointed chin in thought, The docks.
While Mephistoles detested the docks, one of the foremost industrial and fetish clubs was located in an abandoned warehouse there. Complete with opium dens, regular visits from stars of Chicago's criminal underworld and ruthless dominants. He had in fact spent days there, simply floating about as a spirit and watching the decadence unfold.
Good times.

I do enjoy a fetish club every once in awhile. Those goths are so delightful.

Promiscuroius Hiliary heard the thought and smirked. Prude Hiliary cringed in revulsion at the thought of having any kind of contact with sorts of people.

"Good idea! Hills, won't that be fun! I bet there will be all sorts of nice people that can help us get this cross out of our delicious ass," Pro. Hiliary said with a hard spank to her own ass.

Pro. Hiliary moved out of the alley and looked down the busy street. She tried to find an indication of where the docks were located. There were no street signs that gave a clue and that the other two voices in her head were not providing any kind of help.

Pro. Hilliary spoted a cab and smiled victoriously. She raised her right arm to hail it causing her already stretched blouse to pop open and massive breasts to spill from the busted red bra.

Needless to say, the cab screeched to a halt, and the cab driver jumped out to get the passenger door and cop a feel.

Mephistoles laughed childishly at all this, it was too silly for its own right. Thankfully, Promiscuous Hiliary seemed to have control over the body for now and was very obedient to the demon's ideas. Meph watched as she took a seat in the cap and stuffed one of her perky, firm tits back into the strained top. Hopefully, they would keep growing but that would only come in time.

The docks were a rather dangerous place for a skimpily dressed girl like herself. All sorts of deplorable types passed through the darkened areas, most of the streetlights having been busted for multiple reasons. Mephistoles led her out of the cab and towards a warehouse from which came screeching noises and loud booms. The sound of frightening industrial music. Her breasts jiggled softly with each pump of the deep bass, continuously feeding her arousal.
There should be opium dens where the bathrooms used to be. A man named Norm usually lingers there.

Hiliary's body moved as if led by invisible strings. She was moved out of the cab, past the whores that gazed appreciatively up and down Hiliary's body, and to a warehouse door.

Both Hiliarys had been riding backseat to their own body until this point. The third presence slowly stepped back and both hesitated at the decision of being in control over this foreign situation.

The door opened suddenly. Prude Hiliary scooted further back in her mind, while Promiscurious Hiliary stepped up and met the bouncer's inquring look with a flirtacious smile.

"Can I come in," Promiscurous Hiliary asked coyly as she leaned forward and looked up at him through her lashes.

The rather fat yet intimidating man chewed gum as he watched the girl approach, nudging his co-worker to bring his attention to the curvy woman. He gave a wide grin and opened the door, "Go right on ahead..." He said in a deep, playful tone. The Man knew that she would instantly be approached by the most dangerous individuals in the club and probably torn to shreds on the first night if she didn't have enough pain tolerance.
Mephistoles led her towards the bathrooms which had been converted into mediocre opium dens. The spacious stalls held a bed and a stand where people laid lethargically and took long drags of the pipe. One albino man was dressed in a black suit, shirt and a crimson tie as he settled with a menthol cigarrette.
"And who are you?" He asked the woman, looking at her with dull red eyes as he took a careless drag of the cig and blew the smoke in her face.

As Mephistoles retreated again, Prude Hiliary rushed to the forefront in an attempt to get the situation under control.

"I'm Hiliary and- cough... cough..." Hiliary's coughs caused her shirt to spill her breasts out again. She sqeaked and tried to squish them back into her busted bra. She was having much more problems with this than earlier.

'I swear-these things seem to be growing,' Hiliary thought disgustedly.

Looking back up at the creepy man on drugs, Hiliary asked pompously, "Could you show me where the exit is? I've enjoyed my visit a lot to this clean establishment."

Hiliary glanced around the room to give some form of sincerity to her words that her tone failed at.

"Unfortunately, I'm already late for Bible School and must be going."

Seeing as the guy wasn't going to answer, Hiliary turned and to find her own way out.

Mephistoles hissed and pushed Prude Hiliary aside, forcing Pro. Hiliary to the front of the mind. He huffed, getting rather irritated at the bible-munching prude.
"Are you with Meph?" Norm happened to be an expert on the dark arts and was the demon's main connection to the physical world. He had handled plenty a woman and even exorcised a few of them once Meph had gotten bored. He tossed the cig aside, approaching Hiliary. The man frowned as he was forced to press against her breasts just so he could hear her speak. The music was rather obnoxiously loud.

Back
Top Bottom