Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Burnout Sucks. I'm Sorry for Everything.

AnitaAngeline

The Pride of Polkar
Not sure if anyone who messaged me last year actually remembers, but I joined a while ago, started a few conversations, and then kind of just blinked out of existence. It was shitty of me and I shouldn't have done it, but that's basically what happened. So, if I ghosted you, I'm really sorry. It wasn't the best entrance, to say the least.

I don't want to make excuses, but I do owe everyone an explanation. I basically experienced a huge creative burnout in January that kind of spiraled out into other aspects of life and I just wasn't sure that I was in the right headspace to roleplay in general. I'll mention that it's not just BMR that I ran away from-- it was pretty much everywhere. I didn't really talk to my friends at all this year and spent way less time on college than I should have. But I'm back now.

If we were talking back when I was active on the forum and you want to try to rp with me again, please don't hesitate to message me and let me know-- I won't ghost you this time around, even if something like what I talked about in that last paragraph comes up. I'll message you if I'm about to go on hiatus again, and I'm going to really try not to go on hiatus.

Back
Top Bottom