Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB Fate/EXTRA CCC Roleplay~! [Discord/F-Chat RP]

Black Blossom

Planetoid
Hello, hello~! And welcome to my little thread! Let me toss a disclaimer your way, though, before we get to the good stuff: I'm only looking to play over Discord or F-Chat, and I'm looking to play in the setting of Fate/EXTRA. Both those facts are there in the title, but I thought I'd restate it just for certainty. Posting my thread here, too, since I'll play my girls with dicks, too. Hot!

HGAsyHO.png

Well the signs are all here, so I'm sure you can already guess - I'm quite a prolific BB roleplayer! Oh, who can resist a super kawaii AI kouhai? Show me someone who can, and I'll just hack their minds and erode their willpower until they fall for these charms~! ♥ ...too dark? Anywho, for all you FGO players out there I need to warn you that I'm not into all that Chaldea business and I stick to the Extraverse, which means Fate/EXTRA, CCC, and beyond. The girls from the Extraverse itself are usually my favorites, but I am into a number of other Servant characters from other settings, too. I also roleplay as Hakunon, Tamamo, and a couple others, too! I'm totally onboard with cooking up some OC settings, too, just don't imagine that I'll be playing BB as a Servant. It just isn't my jam!

What is my jam, then? Well, well, well, let me just fill you right in on that~!

mXlTPuV.png

Romance

I'm a girl all about love, so I think it goes without saying that this is what I live for. This is what sustains me! My maiden heart thirsts and hungers for love stories. The sweet and simple slice of life. The heart-pounding thrill of captivation. The tale of a love the overcomes all odds, and that emotional drama that leaves a bittersweet aching in your chest. At the end of the day, love overcomes all! I'll take on the entire world as long as I have you at my side...that's the kind of mood that sets my world on fire. Mutual love and acceptance is paramount, ya know? When this BB is writing romance, you better expect the relationship to be defined by emotions, not kinks! Leaning dominant, leaning submissive, who prefers topping - I mean, that's all important, too. But! We do it because it makes us feel good, special, and connected to one another, yeah? Yeah! Its all about that connection, rather than trying to assert superiority.

YqB2OoQ.png

Domination

A little spice can also be nice. I get it, I get it. Its me, BB. You want me to destroy you, right? Who am I to deny my fans what they crave? Now a big sticking point for me is I'm not into traumatic non-con! Even when I'm at my worst, I'm still quite the maiden you know~! If you want to resist, then dub-con with a splash of a variety of mind altering effects or corruption is my usual fare to Make. You. Mine. In the end, I'd rather just take you willingly~! And if you like BBad Ends, I've got them in spades! Enslavement into a love pet, hacking your mind to make you mine, some touches of transformation and so much more~! When it comes down to it, I'd rather make you a love drunk pet and a fawning cuddleslut than a broken toy to be tossed aside. Embrace the sweet surrender of giving your everything to me. ❤

92fpf2P.png

Smut

BB has her needs too! Sure, a breath taking romance or imposing my will upon a lost little lamb are both bae but...Look, sometimes I just want to call you up and see what you're doing, you know? I get that urge to just swing on by and get a little flirty - and then a little handsy. There's nothing wrong with shooting furtive glances across a room before slinking away to somewhere a little more private, or hitting up your favorite kouhai for a little BBooty call. I don't make sex out to be some weird competition where someone's "superior" just 'cause they're topping, its just about feeling good! So leave your weird hang-ups at the door when you stop by for a hot little hookup. ❤

So that all is just a little taste of what I'm about! Would you like to learn more? Of course you would! Send a PM my way and I'll share all that I have when it comes to lunar love and heart racing destinies...and a touch of sordid storytelling, too! Again, only playing over Discord! PMing me your Discord handle's the fastest way for me to get in touch with you, so drop a line my way if you're interested and we'll get to chatting. Thanks for reading. ♥

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom